Raxiom HID Halo Correct Behavior - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Old 11-07-2014, 04:38 PM   #1
Registered Member
Region: California
Raxiom HID Halo Correct Behavior

Hey all, just wanted to check with the AM folks and others of you that have the HID Halo lights to make sure mine were installed correctly. I called AM, but I want to get a second confirmation before I waste the shop's time again having them redo them. The way my lights work is below. My confusion is with the center shutter that seems to emit a lot more light. Should it be on for low beams, and then reflect light higher for high beams, or is it off for low beams and on for high beams.

Parking Lights:
- Halos are on, center shutter is off
- Flashing the high beams in this state opens the shutter

Low Beams:
- Halos are on, center shutter is on

High Beams:
- Appears identical to low beams.

If this isn't correct, any idea on the mis-wiring so I have some suggestions when I go back to them on Monday? From what they've said, it seems like the high beams are plug and play, so maybe it's just still shorted?
2011 Fully-loaded V6 Premium
PythonV6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On