Regular

Region: North Carolina
American muscle

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1422855449.196581.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	162.2 KB
ID:	174716

I Love AM, but it needs to be fixed, everyone seems to be up front about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Matts14fp6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2015, 12:11 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
If he's talking about the 2011-2014 v6 driveshaft, it actually went down $20 for the sale. It was $709.99 before Feb. Down to $689.99. Just saying.
DiESeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 12:13 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: West Virgina
I can't see the picture.

WhiteCali5oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2015, 12:23 AM   #4
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteCali5oh View Post
I can't see the picture.

Just someone complaining about a sale that American Muscle doesn't even have to provide.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 12:27 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by natestang07 View Post
Just someone complaining about a sale that American Muscle doesn't even have to provide.

plus his claims are false... makes him look like a complete tool.

people need to realize that not every month is christmas. you can't expect everything to be 95% off.
Old 02-02-2015, 12:32 AM   #6
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiESeven View Post
plus his claims are false... makes him look like a complete tool.

people need to realize that not every month is christmas. you can't expect everything to be 95% off.
I don't understand how people get so entitled to things. Most company's who do sales monthly try to get rid of lower selling products. Microsoft has had the same games free and on sale for like 6 months now lol

natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 07:14 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Yeah, I have no problem with AM, I think they are great, just a lot of people on another forum were complaining about how it seems none of the sells really change in terms of items.

Old 02-02-2015, 08:29 AM   #8
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matts14fp6 View Post
Attachment 174716

I Love AM, but it needs to be fixed, everyone seems to be up front about it.
Hey Matt -

Thanks for posting this up! That's not too pleasant now is it! We strive to have the most aggressive pricing available and if any of our Mevo Members don't know we Price Match, offer Free Same Day Shipping, and for Members here over 50 posts we have a Forums Discount Code!

On top of the many Contests that I run over the Forums we also have Monthly Rebates, Our Monthly Sale, as well Specific Codes for Free Mustang Apparel when making a purchase.

As always I'm happy to look at pricing for specific parts but if there's something that you guys are after that you're not seeing just let me know and I'll get you our Forums Code as long as you're over 50 posts.

Let me know if anyone has any questions at all and I'm here to help any way I can!

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 01:45 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Alex for president!

Old 02-02-2015, 04:49 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

THIS.

Just cause there's not a "like" button to support a posting.

Also, seriously, its an f-ing sale. LIke it, don't, whatever. The 6% is a STANDING discount. Price matching. And if you want to buy a combination of items they will help you out even further. Do they're not giving their sh*t away for free, let that tell you that they aren't rolling fat margins to begin with. By and large AM does a lot of good customer service for some of the lowest prices out there and will typically price match if they aren't. Don't know what else one can want.

Deal with some other sites out there and you will get a mouthful of what the difference in customer service is like.

And just so this isn't an ego stroke fest for AM, LMR has always treated me very well and shipped instantly as well. CJ Pony for instance lags in this area as a comparison. Not bad, just not nearly as good. Being in the customer service biz myself I appreciate it when I see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
Hey Matt -

Thanks for posting this up! That's not too pleasant now is it! We strive to have the most aggressive pricing available and if any of our Mevo Members don't know we Price Match, offer Free Same Day Shipping, and for Members here over 50 posts we have a Forums Discount Code!

On top of the many Contests that I run over the Forums we also have Monthly Rebates, Our Monthly Sale, as well Specific Codes for Free Mustang Apparel when making a purchase.

As always I'm happy to look at pricing for specific parts but if there's something that you guys are after that you're not seeing just let me know and I'll get you our Forums Code as long as you're over 50 posts.

Let me know if anyone has any questions at all and I'm here to help any way I can!

Alex
WordySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 09:11 AM   #11
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by WordySanchez View Post
THIS.

Just cause there's not a "like" button to support a posting.

Also, seriously, its an f-ing sale. LIke it, don't, whatever. The 6% is a STANDING discount. Price matching. And if you want to buy a combination of items they will help you out even further. Do they're not giving their sh*t away for free, let that tell you that they aren't rolling fat margins to begin with. By and large AM does a lot of good customer service for some of the lowest prices out there and will typically price match if they aren't. Don't know what else one can want.

Deal with some other sites out there and you will get a mouthful of what the difference in customer service is like.

And just so this isn't an ego stroke fest for AM, LMR has always treated me very well and shipped instantly as well. CJ Pony for instance lags in this area as a comparison. Not bad, just not nearly as good. Being in the customer service biz myself I appreciate it when I see it.

Hey Wordy - Thanks for the feedback here. We try to be as aggressive as possible when we can. Rest assured I'm here to help as best as possible and while we do offer Free Same Day Shipping as well as a Mevo specific Forums Discount Code I know that ever extra cent helps!

I'm always around to help out guys so please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM if you're wondering about something!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 02-03-2015, 05:32 PM   #12
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
It's hard to get any better service then AM offers

I just bought an item on sale.
I not only got the sale price but also the AM discount too.
It seems no matter what you buy you still get the Fourm discount even if the item is on sale. Now, That is hard to beat. Especially when you get free same day shipping. They sent my item 2nd. day air at still no shipping charge due to the bad snowfall and they knew it would be held a day or two by UPS.
If anyone don't like to shop at a certain place, Just shop someplace else.
Me, I like American Muscle.
Of course I would like them better if they sold Black Pocket T-Shirts
Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 06:36 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
These people that complain about AM, can't afford what they want and are hoping they get it for Free.......AM is a business and a business in America should be able to make some sort of profit. When I had to return something, they didn't complain, they did what ever it took to make me happy. Thanks AM
BigD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 10:13 AM   #14
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
I just bought an item on sale.
I not only got the sale price but also the AM discount too.
It seems no matter what you buy you still get the Fourm discount even if the item is on sale. Now, That is hard to beat. Especially when you get free same day shipping. They sent my item 2nd. day air at still no shipping charge due to the bad snowfall and they knew it would be held a day or two by UPS.
If anyone don't like to shop at a certain place, Just shop someplace else.
Me, I like American Muscle.
Of course I would like them better if they sold Black Pocket T-Shirts
Ronnie
Hey Ronnie! - I hope all is well! Thanks for taking the time to have this posted up and I'm sorry to hear about the delay with your order! You know that we'll definitely bend over backwards to ensure that our customers (Even Mario too ) are always taken care of and are in good shape!

I'm pushing for the T-shirts as well this definitely wasn't overlooked from the Parts Suggestion Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD View Post
These people that complain about AM, can't afford what they want and are hoping they get it for Free.......AM is a business and a business in America should be able to make some sort of profit. When I had to return something, they didn't complain, they did what ever it took to make me happy. Thanks AM
BigD - I can't stress enough that I'm a consumer too and I order things from places all over the internet. If I have an issue I want to be treated as if I'm their only customer and that's how we do business here as well! We're greatly appreciative of our customers especially our Mevo forums members and I'll stop at nothing to make sure that I take care of my guys!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 02-04-2015, 03:01 PM   #15
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

No problems here Alex

I actually recieved my Item faster then I thought I would. I really think American Muscle is the very best online store I have ever bought anything from. I really appreciated the second day shipping at no extra charge to me for a part that was on sale to start with. It was even cheaper then the sale price with my forum discount.

Let me and Mario know when we can sign up for the big event in Maple Grove in August. We will be there.
Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 03:55 PM   #16
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
I actually recieved my Item faster then I thought I would. I really think American Muscle is the very best online store I have ever bought anything from. I really appreciated the second day shipping at no extra charge to me for a part that was on sale to start with. It was even cheaper then the sale price with my forum discount.

Let me and Mario know when we can sign up for the big event in Maple Grove in August. We will be there.
Ronnie

Ronnie,

I'm really happy to hear this! I'll make sure to have this sent down to the involved departments. Thanks so much for your kind comments and feedback as well, it made my day!

I can't stress enough how much focus we place on our customer service skills. At the end of the day we're consumers here too. I'm looking forward to seeing you and Mario next August and I'll definitely be sure to update our friends here at MustangEvolution once the date is set!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 02-10-2015, 02:47 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Not to highjack but went to a Ford dealer about 3 hours from where I live to see about them ordering me the pony projection puddle lights. First, dude did not have a clue about anything, especially how to wire any puddle lights, but he did recommend AM. I told them that I was hoping for the pony but have looked at AM's puddle lights. So a shout out to AM and Alex. It's just a shame that he hasn't actually watched any of the video's on AM then he may know how to wire them.
stangs4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 12:47 PM   #18
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangs4me View Post
Not to highjack but went to a Ford dealer about 3 hours from where I live to see about them ordering me the pony projection puddle lights. First, dude did not have a clue about anything, especially how to wire any puddle lights, but he did recommend AM. I told them that I was hoping for the pony but have looked at AM's puddle lights. So a shout out to AM and Alex. It's just a shame that he hasn't actually watched any of the video's on AM then he may know how to wire them.
stangs4me

Oye! That's definitely no good at all! The aftermarket community can be pretty sneaky and while I wished that most dealers would know about us there's a lot that don't!

I think you'd definitely enjoy the Raxiom Puddle Lamp kit too! The install really isn't all that bad but I usually reccomend getting a couple extra sets of hands and eyes to help.

I'm pretty soft on this Blue below but I'd love to see white from someone on here, *Cough* Cough*

Let me know if you ever have any questions, I'm always around to help out!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 02-11-2015, 10:49 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

I've been dealing with American Muscle since 2006, when I bought my shorty antenna for my 2 valve. They've grown from a good website in to a powerhouse website, and its by treating their customers right.

Are some things a little expensive? I guess, but I don't think its because of AM. They charge what that item is worth. If a catback is 500 bucks, then its 500 bucks. If its a grand, then its a grand. What can you do with it?

I just think its silly to complain about a website that has beastly customer service, pumps out tons of videos on their youtube channel for entertainment, and makes videos showing how parts look installed on your car or how exhaust sounds.

Its a more comprehensive website then you'll find anywhere else. Its unique to the Mustang brand and its an awesome tool that keeps our cars competitive.

The only website I ever liked more was Stang Suspension, but they're out of business now.
Strata197 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 08:56 AM   #20
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strata197 View Post
I've been dealing with American Muscle since 2006, when I bought my shorty antenna for my 2 valve. They've grown from a good website in to a powerhouse website, and its by treating their customers right.

Are some things a little expensive? I guess, but I don't think its because of AM. They charge what that item is worth. If a catback is 500 bucks, then its 500 bucks. If its a grand, then its a grand. What can you do with it?

I just think its silly to complain about a website that has beastly customer service, pumps out tons of videos on their youtube channel for entertainment, and makes videos showing how parts look installed on your car or how exhaust sounds.

Its a more comprehensive website then you'll find anywhere else. Its unique to the Mustang brand and its an awesome tool that keeps our cars competitive.

The only website I ever liked more was Stang Suspension, but they're out of business now.

Hey Strata197 ,

Thank you very much for taking the time to have this posted up! You've been with us for a while huh!? I'm sure you have a stack of old catalogs just like I do even back to the MustangTuning days.

We aim to have the most aggressive pricing possible and along with the Forums Specific Discount code we provide we also ship for free! If you're ever seeing anything advertised elsewhere for less that's on site here let us know and we'll price match it for you!

If you're seeing something that we don't have that you think we should, let me know! I work really closely with our New Products Team to make sure that we're carrying the right parts.

If there's absolutely anything I can ever help you out with be it a parts questions, unbiased recommendation, or even a question about an order don't hesitate to let me know, I'm always around to help out!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 02-15-2015, 09:29 AM   #21
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Other
American muscle

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
stangs4me

I'm pretty soft on this Blue below but I'd love to see white from someone on here, *Cough* Cough*

Alex

Ask and you shall receive sir... Bought these from you guys.

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1424014164.878628.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	175425

Just enjoying my 420 HP daily driver
oxford5pointoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 10:39 AM   #22
Site Sponsor

[QUOTE=Strata197;2171914]

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxford5pointoh View Post
Ask and you shall receive sir... Bought these from you guys.

Attachment 175425

I'm happy you saw through my *Cough* there!

They look Sick!!! Thanks again for posting up a picture, I appreciate it!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 02-16-2015, 04:09 PM   #23
Registered Member

Regular

^i really like them. I think my only complaint is that I don't like how they hang so low. I wish they were flush mounted. I also wish the plastic nut wasn't white, I can see it glaring at me from inside my mirror sometimes. I picked these up from "mustangmods" on eBay which I am guessing is your open box scratch and dent business (I watch it everyday to see what you guys list). Might eventually get the actual ford running pony puddle lights and maybe use these somewhere else. For the price though these are great.

Old 02-16-2015, 04:12 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I picked these up from "mustangmods" on eBay which I am guessing is your open box scratch and dent business (I watch it everyday to see what you guys list).
lmao. my first bookmark is mustangmods ebay seller page on my phone. my routine mon-fri is wake up, grab phone, open safari, refresh mustangmods page, browse new listings.
Old 02-16-2015, 04:29 PM   #25
Registered Member

Regular

^ME TOO SIR. I have bought the following...
Raxiom smoked fogs
Raxiom sequencers
Splash guards for front
SHR fuse box cover
MMD hood struts

And bid on countless other things. They are my favorite eBay sellers for sure

Old 02-16-2015, 05:38 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

A lot of there items are like this. I've been looking to purchase The 99-04 louvers. They are always on sale. Except they don't change the price it just says on sale....

alecas447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 09:12 AM   #27
Site Sponsor

Quote:
^i really like them. I think my only complaint is that I don't like how they hang so low. I wish they were flush mounted. I also wish the plastic nut wasn't white, I can see it glaring at me from inside my mirror sometimes. I picked these up from "mustangmods" on eBay which I am guessing is your open box scratch and dent business (I watch it everyday to see what you guys list). Might eventually get the actual ford running pony puddle lights and maybe use these somewhere else. For the price though these are great.
Ox - Sorry to hear about how they're sitting - Is there any way that you can post up a close up shot of them? While MustangMods is operated in close proximity it's a separate entity! Worst case scenario if I think there's something wrong with them I'll work with you in private to make this right for you. The last thing I want on my conscience is you running around with a set of Puddle Lights that are not acceptable for you!

I love MEVO and I always make sure my guys are taken care of here!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 02-17-2015, 09:31 AM   #28
Registered Member

Regular

^ I appreciate your interest in helping me out but that's not necessary man. I was just giving my feedback. Honestly most guys prob wouldn't be bothered or notice but I'm just a bit anal. Lol. Here are some pics.

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1424186997.337421.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	175606

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1424186963.703672.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	175605

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1424186910.996124.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	175604
Old 02-17-2015, 09:36 AM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
AM has been fair to me. Bought some amr rims from them back in sept they had a clearance price of 139.00 two days later they went down to 109.00 .Sent them a e-mail telling them about it and they took care of me for the difference the next day. That's good customer service as they really have didn't do that ..Thanks Am
jek57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 12:36 PM   #30
Site Sponsor

Quote:

Quote:
^ I appreciate your interest in helping me out but that's not necessary man. I was just giving my feedback. Honestly most guys prob wouldn't be bothered or notice but I'm just a bit anal. Lol. Here are some pics.

Attachment 175606

Attachment 175605

Attachment 175604
Ox - I know how it goes and I'm pretty OCD with my car - I just wanted to make sure there wasn't something wrong with them as they will not lie flush like this. I just wanted to make sure! Keep me in the loop if anything, I'm always around to help out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jek57 View Post
AM has been fair to me. Bought some amr rims from them back in sept they had a clearance price of 139.00 two days later they went down to 109.00 .Sent them a e-mail telling them about it and they took care of me for the difference the next day. That's good customer service as they really have didn't do that ..Thanks Am
Hey jek57

Thanks for posting this up! We're really easy to work with and I can't stress it enough how much we pride ourselves on our customer service!

If there's ever anything I can help you out with don't hesitate to let me know!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle