Steeda cai no tune required - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Old 02-09-2015, 08:22 PM   #1

Region: California
Steeda cai no tune required

Has anyone installed the new steeda no tune required cai? Was thinking about trying it out and possibly removing the sleeve and tuning my 14 gt later on. Just curious of any thoughts or first hand experience with it.
badbeat88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2015, 12:18 PM   #2
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by badbeat88 View Post
Has anyone installed the new steeda no tune required cai? Was thinking about trying it out and possibly removing the sleeve and tuning my 14 gt later on. Just curious of any thoughts or first hand experience with it.
badbeat88

Welcome to MustangEvolution

That's a really food question and I personally don't have much experience with their exact Cold Air Intake but I've had a fair amount of their parts on my older Mustangs in the past. They're definitely one of the largest names in the industry and they make a solid kit. For the money I would take a look at the SR Performance Cold Air Intake as it's considerably less than the Steeda and it's going to essentially do the same exact thing! Here's a review from one of our customers below:

One of the perks working for AmericanMuscle is that I get to test fit a fair amount of our parts on my own car as well as others. The install is definitely a breeze and I can absolutely attest to the gain that you'll experience with the intake. If you're looking to take it a step further I would recommend taking a look into a Bama X4/SF4 Tuner as well so you can yield ever more power.

Let me know if you have any other questions about this at all and I'm here to help!

Hope this helps!

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Tags
cai