American muscle show? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Old 02-19-2015, 08:26 AM   #36
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
My name is Mario and I got something to say !!!!

If Ronnie does not take me to the American Muscle all Mustang show, I will bite him on his fat butt every time I see him.
I do enjoy the drive up from Daytona, staying in Motels ,sniffing in the rest areas but most of all, I enjoy all of the Mustangs and people I meet at the event. I had a great time last year and can hardly wait until August.
I'm positive we will be there because I think Ronnie enjoyed it way too much not to go again.
MARIO
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-19-2015, 08:51 AM   #37
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
Dang. How did the cops not see him? Refueling seems like it would take a while cross country as well.
I'm not sure - I know the car was outfitted with some pretty high tech radios and I think it was said somewhere that it had either an enlarged fuel tank or even 2 tanks so it cut the stops down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by natestang07 View Post
I think my wife might go for this always wanted to drive to the east coast
It's not a bad run, I swear! If I was younger I would do it again but you know how it goes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post

If Ronnie does not take me to the American Muscle all Mustang show, I will bite him on his fat butt every time I see him.
I do enjoy the drive up from Daytona, staying in Motels ,sniffing in the rest areas but most of all, I enjoy all of the Mustangs and people I meet at the event. I had a great time last year and can hardly wait until August.
I'm positive we will be there because I think Ronnie enjoyed it way too much not to go again.
MARIO
There he is! I'll be pretty bummed if I don't see you guys this year!

#AM2015 is going to be great and despite it being mid February, it's right around the corner guys!
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 10:12 AM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Any plans for a west coast show?

2013 GT Premium

Adventure isn't found on the outside... It comes from within.
Mr. T 2013 GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-22-2015, 10:35 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. T 2013 GT View Post

2013 GT Premium

Adventure isn't found on the outside... It comes from within.
I doubt it.
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 01:25 PM   #40
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. T 2013 GT View Post
Mt. T - While we're based on the East coast there's no doubt in my mind that AM is going to find their way to the West Side in time! You should make the trip out this way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
I doubt it.
I'm crossing my fingers that we'll eventually have some type of show on the West Coast. It's definitely not out of the question nor is it the first time that's it's been brought up. I think it would be killer!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 02-23-2015, 10:59 PM   #41

Region: Alabama
American muscle show?

Will you cover a night in a hotel if I come from Boise Idaho lol. I might have to make this trip with my wife this year or next. Only time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Otroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 03:40 PM   #42
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otroo View Post
Will you cover a night in a hotel if I come from Boise Idaho lol. I might have to make this trip with my wife this year or next. Only time will tell.
Hey Otroo - Now that's a good question and it's not entirely out of the ordinary. When we nail down the show date shoot me a PM and we'll revisit this for you!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 02-24-2015, 03:44 PM   #43

Region: Alabama
American muscle show?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
Hey Otroo - Now that's a good question and it's not entirely out of the ordinary. When we nail down the show date shoot me a PM and we'll revisit this for you!

Alex

Lol that is nice of you but I don't mind paying my own way. How about instead of a room you give me a good deal on a AM windshield banner when I show up lol. You guys sound like a good company to deal with and I look forward to buying a ton of stuff from your site after I recover from my down payment I just made on my Stang.
Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Otroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 03:47 PM   #44

Region: Maryland
Ive heard all the vendors offer really good deals at this show, would it be worth it to wait and save money and just buy everything there? I want borla s types so bad but cant imagine paying over 700 for axlebacks...ill be going regardless gonna try to find someone around me to go with
crazed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 03:50 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazed View Post
Ive heard all the vendors offer really good deals at this show, would it be worth it to wait and save money and just buy everything there? I want borla s types so bad but cant imagine paying over 700 for axlebacks...ill be going regardless gonna try to find someone around me to go with
If Ford Racing and RTR are there, which I'm sure RTR will be, as VGJ has usually always gone, I may be dropping a ton of money.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 04:02 PM   #46
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Tennessee
Ah geez, you guys making me wanna drive up from Tennessee.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 09:38 PM   #47
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Hey Alex, Can I have a room Too??????like Otroo ???

I always gotta sleep in Ronnie's room and he snores a lot, I could sleep better if I had my own room but I don't got no $$$$$$ so I'm stuck with him. He also like to watch the stupid TV all night even when he is sleeping.

Maybe I can stay in Otroo's free room.
Mario
Old 02-25-2015, 11:08 AM   #48
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otroo View Post
Lol that is nice of you but I don't mind paying my own way. How about instead of a room you give me a good deal on a AM windshield banner when I show up lol. You guys sound like a good company to deal with and I look forward to buying a ton of stuff from your site after I recover from my down payment I just made on my Stang.
Thanks again.
Hey - If you're making the trip from your neck of the woods I'll have an AM Banner, Full set of Decals, and a T-shirt strapped to my back for you! We'll be running ridiculous deals at the show as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazed View Post
Hey crazed - We always have some pretty incredible deals at the show- If you can wait definitely do so! But if you have the bug right now shoot me a PM with your email address and the exact part number you're after and I'll see what I can do for you!

Quote:
If Ford Racing and RTR are there, which I'm sure RTR will be, as VGJ has usually always gone, I may be dropping a ton of money.
Uh-Oh! What are you after?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
Ubnbit - I swear it's not that bad of a ride! The only issue. Virginia..I swear it's most of the trip!

Quote:

I always gotta sleep in Ronnie's room and he snores a lot, I could sleep better if I had my own room but I don't got no $$$$$$ so I'm stuck with him. He also like to watch the stupid TV all night even when he is sleeping.

Maybe I can stay in Otroo's free room.
Mario
lol Good to see Mario is ready for the trip this summer!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 02-25-2015, 01:38 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Uh-Oh! What are you after?

Alex
FRPP handling package, Ford Racing Laser Engraved Hood Struts , and basically all the RTR appearance parts, except for the wheels and exhaust, I already have those.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
Old 02-26-2015, 01:07 PM   #50
Site Sponsor

Quote:
FRPP handling package, Ford Racing Laser Engraved Hood Struts , and basically all the RTR appearance parts, except for the wheels and exhaust, I already have those.
Yeah Buddy! Hold out until the show if you can or if you're dead set on getting them, piece an order together. There's no fun in doing everything at once. (Trust me) I've done this many times before and If I could turn back the clocks 12-15 years I would mod much slower!!!

If you ever want a quote set up on anything just shoot me a PM with your email and parts numbers and I'll get you the best pricing possible!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 02-26-2015, 02:28 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yeah Buddy! Hold out until the show if you can or if you're dead set on getting them, piece an order together. There's no fun in doing everything at once. (Trust me) I've done this many times before and If I could turn back the clocks 12-15 years I would mod much slower!!!

If you ever want a quote set up on anything just shoot me a PM with your email and parts numbers and I'll get you the best pricing possible!

Alex
Thanks Alex! Will do. Money is tight right now considering college, no job, and I just spend $175 on Cobra Jet exhaust cams. Next is SHR flush fit quarter window louvers (before I get the car repainted, so they can just paint them when the car is repainted.)

Then Lowering and the rest of the RTR parts.
Old 02-26-2015, 03:30 PM   #52
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:

Ubnbit - I swear it's not that bad of a ride! The only issue. Virginia..I swear it's most of the trip!

Alex
I have driven from here to DC all the way through Virginia lol. Beautiful drive but the cops, they hate my tint and rumble.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 05:01 PM   #53
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Other
Quote:
I have driven from here to DC all the way through Virginia lol. Beautiful drive but the cops, they hate my tint and rumble.

Va state troopers are a bunch of damn hippies! They would pull me over in my tacoma x-runner once a week to harass me on my tint. IT WAS LEGAL. They were just hating on my murdered out lowered truck. Hand to God once a week minimum. Once I was pulled over 2 times within 17 miles on a 100 mile drive for my legal tint.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1424991676.710675.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	176232
oxford5pointoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 05:21 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular

I've never had problems with anything other than my speeding, and I've got tinted taillights and a tinted 3rd brake light. Going to tint all the lights eventually, well, not the headlights and foglights, I'll paint those housings.

VA Cops are mostly dicks.
Old 02-26-2015, 08:33 PM   #55
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Other
It's the ones out west that have nothing better to do. I81 mostly.
oxford5pointoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 08:38 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxford5pointoh View Post
It's the ones out west that have nothing better to do. I81 mostly.
Truth, although, NEVER F*CKING SPEED in HOPEWELL, cops be pulling errybody over there.
Old 02-27-2015, 07:11 AM   #57
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

mustangs say's this:::::::

Quote:
Truth, although, NEVER F*CKING SPEED in HOPEWELL,
You should never speed anyplace. When on a Interstate highway you need to do what they say is a safe speed like 55 mPH and stay in the far LEFT lane. That way you will be driving SAFE and kind of force anyone speeding to slow down so they can be safe too. If you drive with your blinkers on you will be even safer.
When a speed limit sign say's 70MPH , It does not mean you have to go that fast. On Florida's I-4 there is a sign that say's Min.Speed 45MPH I think that is too slow. 55MPH seems to be the magic number for safety and saving MPG too.

Why I say left lane is safest is if a speeding car or truck sideswipes your car when they are driving to fast you will be a lot safer because your sitting on the left side of the car and the side swiper is on the right side. If you have a passenger it is even better because the passenger acts as a buffer to the danger.

You don't have to thank me for this important life saving information, I'm just happy to teach anyone about safe driving.
Ronnie
Old 02-27-2015, 08:24 AM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
...ok...who's going from NYC ??..let's travel together ...?
2014 V6, Oxford White, Auto, 3.31, AirRaid CAI, MBRP axleback, 18" Motegi Black MR118, Cooper RS3-S's, MPT 93/Perf/Race[Ghost Cam], Steeda Ultra springs, B&R Panhard Bar, Ford Racing strut brace, BMR LCAs, JLT Oil Separator, Kicker 12'' Sealed Sub/300wt. amp, Formula1 70% tint[+windshield]
blowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 08:40 AM   #59
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

The good old days

Cannonball Run
Yates was inspired by Erwin G. "Cannonball" Baker, (1882–1960), who set several coast-to-coast records, to initiate the Cannonball Baker Sea-To-Shining-Sea Memorial Trophy Dash. This cross-continent road race was a protest against the perceived loss of personal freedom in America, and speed limits in particular. The first run was completed as a reconnaissance by Brock and a friend traveling coast-to-coast in a full size Dodge van. The first actual race was won by Brock and Formula One and Le Mans winner Dan Gurney in a Sunoco blue Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona. The duo traveled from New York to Los Angeles in a then record time of 35 hours, 53 minutes. In all, five Cannonballs were run between 1971 and 1979, although Yates never again won.
The event has continued on in the form of the Tire Rack One Lap of America Presented by Grassroots Motorsport Magazine. The event is now run by his son Brock Yates Junior. 2013 will see the 30th anniversary of the event. One Lap of America

35 hours and fifty three minutes will be really hard to beat now because of all the construction, Police, Heavy traffic, and the "SAFE LEFT LANE DRIVERS" I mentioned in a previous thread.
It sure could be a lot of fun though.
Ronnie
Old 02-27-2015, 09:09 AM   #60
Registered Member
Regular

Ronnie, while I agree with you, you haven't taken into account the flow of traffic. You can be ticketed for going too slow as well. Granted I'm usually at 5 over now, maybe it's different in Florida, but the left lane here, people will be on your ***, and pass you after tailgating you. No "safe laft lane drivers" here by your standards... except when any amount of weather happens, then everyone instantly forgets how to drive.
Old 02-27-2015, 10:22 AM   #61
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Thanks Alex! Will do. Money is tight right now considering college, no job, and I just spend $175 on Cobra Jet exhaust cams. Next is SHR flush fit quarter window louvers (before I get the car repainted, so they can just paint them when the car is repainted.)

Then Lowering and the rest of the RTR parts.
Hey mustangz - I know how you mean! They're never ending! When you're ready let me know and I'll set you up with a killer quote! No pressure or rush, I can't stress enough that we're not commission based or sales driven so take your time! I'm sure you guys have seen me say it before on here but I think it's more fun to mod slowly than say....Buy a massive turbo kit and suspension, wheels and tires (So many builds)

Alex

Quote:
Ubnbit - I hear you on this! I've had to white knuckle through Virgina way too many times! But man is it a gorgeous drive. My kin' used to go to school down at VT, I know the ride well.

Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxford5pointoh View Post
Va state troopers
Attachment 176232
^This! That is all! Cruise Control the entire way! I can't wait to see what kind of cruise you guys are going to pull together!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 02-27-2015, 10:27 AM   #62
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Hey mustangs

That was all me being facetious. Which means a sarcastic joke about the stupid idiots that drive slow in the left lane without regard to people that like to at least do the speed limit. They actually think they are safe drivers.

I did not think anyone would take this seriously.
Ronnie
Old 02-27-2015, 12:31 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin
Quote:
That was all me being facetious. Which means a sarcastic joke about the stupid idiots that drive slow in the left lane without regard to people that like to at least do the speed limit. They actually think they are safe drivers.

I did not think anyone would take this seriously.

Ronnie

It was clearly sarcasm to me.

2012 Grabber Blue Mustang Convertible V6 Premium
1979 Solar Gold Trans Am
1995 Bright Red Trans Am Convertible
GrabberMeBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 02:52 PM   #64
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Hey Grabber

I guess I gotta start disclosing some of my stupid things I say as being a joke or sarcastic piece of humor.
Ronnie

PS: That was just my takeoff of how I see a lot of people drive and think they are safe. Of course all the accidents they cause are behind them.
Old 02-28-2015, 07:14 AM   #65
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowa View Post
...ok...who's going from NYC ??..let's travel together ...?

I'll be heading down from CT
str8edgect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 01:41 PM   #66
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8edgect View Post
I'll be heading down from CT
Ok great ,,,,my email is:
armichael@optonline.net
let's keep in touch str8
2014 V6, Oxford White, Auto, 3.31, AirRaid CAI, MBRP axleback, 18" Motegi Black MR118, Cooper RS3-S's, MPT 93/Perf/Race[Ghost Cam], Steeda Ultra springs, B&R Panhard Bar, Ford Racing strut brace, BMR LCAs, JLT Oil Separator, Kicker 12'' Sealed Sub/300wt. amp, Formula1 70% tint[+windshield]
Old 03-01-2015, 08:14 AM   #67
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Depending on the dates Steve I should be going. We could meet up in PA and cruise in together.

2013 Shelby GT500 Born 12/06/2012 number 439 of 530 in DIB and 1 of 9 with Red Stripes over the top and on the seats
Mlarv5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 11:35 AM   #68
Registered Member
Regular

As long as I could schedule it in, I would definitely be down to cruise from NYC to PA

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
abram2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 12:24 PM   #69
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by abram2001 View Post
As long as I could schedule it in, I would definitely be down to cruise from NYC to PA

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
same here...i am in brooklyn...we can meet str8 too...email me when it gets close ...
Old 03-01-2015, 10:04 PM   #70
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
If anyone is going from the NYC,MA,CT area let me know. It would be fun to cruise down with fellow mustangs. I plan to possibly head down the night before from Eastern CT.
paintmann111 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle