American muscle show? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Old 02-16-2015, 09:17 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
American muscle show?

I've seen that it's august 15th. When can we register? I may be bringing a friend too.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2015, 09:20 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Where is the show?

2015 Mustang GT - Competition Orange
str8edgect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 09:24 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
I've seen that it's august 15th. When can we register? I may be bringing a friend too.
Where did you see that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8edgect View Post
Where is the show?
Maple Grove Raceway, in PA.
DiESeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2015, 09:36 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Red Mustang Registry on FB. They posted all the dates of events they are set. 8/15, American Muscle show.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
Old 02-16-2015, 09:42 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Red Mustang Registry on FB. They posted all the dates of events they are set. 8/15, American Muscle show.
"Event Details
THIS IS NOT THE CONFIRMED DATE.. ONLY SPECULATION AS OF NOW."
Old 02-16-2015, 10:17 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiESeven View Post
"Event Details
Dangit. I missed that
Old 02-17-2015, 09:08 AM   #7
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Hey! Thinking about making the trip early? I'm already planning as well! I think we might need to have a MEVO cruise in led by yours truly! We don't have a date nailed down just yet but rest assured I'll be making a post as soon as I hear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8edgect View Post
Where is the show?
Quote:
Where did you see that?
Maple Grove Raceway, in PA.
Thank you sir!!

Quote:
Quote:
"Event Details
Quote:
Dangit. I missed that
So this is speculation at this time but I'm confident it's going to be that weekend!

#AM2015 is going to be crazy guys...

Let me know if anyone has any show questions in the meantime and I'll post up when I hear!

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 09:12 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

My only question is when registration is. I'll be going.

I'll head up the day before.
Old 02-17-2015, 09:25 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Is it going to be at maple grove?
jek57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 10:26 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Yes. Read the comments above.
Old 02-17-2015, 10:52 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
Hey! Thinking about making the trip early? I'm already planning as well! I think we might need to have a MEVO cruise in led by yours truly! We don't have a date nailed down just yet but rest assured I'll be making a post as soon as I hear!

Thank you sir!!

So this is speculation at this time but I'm confident it's going to be that weekend!

#AM2015 is going to be crazy guys...

Let me know if anyone has any show questions in the meantime and I'll post up when I hear!

Alex
Alex,
I was at the 2014 AM show and it was freaking awesome. My only suggestion to AM would be, this event should be a weekend event. The show should be Friday, Saturday and Sunday. NOT A ONE DAY EVENT. The show is so huge now there are too many mustangs, vendors, events to look at all in 10 hours.

The show has reached that level of being a weekend show. Really impossible to look at 2,600 mustangs, hundreds of vendors, talk to people, dyno runs, burn out competition, watch track racing all in one day.

Also, suggestion to people who never been to the show and plan on coming to the 2015 show. Pack your lunch. I waited over 2 hours in line just to get a burger, fries and drink. That was wasted time I could of been looking at vendors and stang's.
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 10:56 AM   #12
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Other
I am thinking this might be a great little road trip for me from VA. Sounds like fun
oxford5pointoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 11:24 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxford5pointoh View Post
I am thinking this might be a great little road trip for me from VA. Sounds like fun
Where are you in VA? I'll be coming from VA as well
Old 02-17-2015, 11:40 AM   #14
Site Sponsor

Quote:
My only question is when registration is. I'll be going.

I'll head up the day before.
Nice! I think it's definitely worth coming up a day before just to get settled in! There's definitely a decent amount to do in the area but you'll just need to drive a couple miles in either direction!

I can definitely give you guys some reccomnedations too depending on what you like to get into!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jek57 View Post
Is it going to be at maple grove?
Quote:
Yes. Read the comments above.
Yes sir! We'll definitely be back at Maple Grove for #AM2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
Alex,
I was at the 2014 AM show and it was freaking awesome. My only suggestion to AM would be, this event should be a weekend event. The show should be Friday, Saturday and Sunday. NOT A ONE DAY EVENT. The show is so huge now there are too many mustangs, vendors, events to look at all in 10 hours.

The show has reached that level of being a weekend show. Really impossible to look at 2,600 mustangs, hundreds of vendors, talk to people, dyno runs, burn out competition, watch track racing all in one day.

Also, suggestion to people who never been to the show and plan on coming to the 2015 show. Pack your lunch. I waited over 2 hours in line just to get a burger, fries and drink. That was wasted time I could of been looking at vendors and stang's.
Hey Kona

That's definitely something I would be down for as well and we've received a lot of feedback in regards to having the show extended but I can't comment on it at this time!

In regards to the concessions this was a large issue last year and I personally assure you that Maple Grove along with American Muscle is going to be beyond prepared and there will be more food trucks than we know what to do with!

I too was in one of those lines and believe me I know what it was like! It got to the point where it was so bad that we had to shut down every pizza shop in a 20 mile radius and have them reroute pies to Maple Grove! There's no way that we're going to let this happen again despite getting pizza delivered by Vaughn Gittin!

Quote:
Quote:
It's definitely a fun run - 81 to Harrisburg, bang a right onto 76 and you're there!!

Let me know if anyone else has any other questions or if you were at the show last year and have recommendations let me know, I'm happy to have them brought up!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 02-17-2015, 11:49 AM   #15
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:

I live in Staunton, it's western va. Basically right where 64 meets 81. Where are you?
Old 02-17-2015, 11:52 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Suffolk. Hampton Roads area. I'm right on 460.
Old 02-17-2015, 11:59 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I live in Staunton, it's western va. Basically right where 64 meets 81. Where are you?
Quote:
Suffolk. Hampton Roads area. I'm right on 460.
I'm in RVA. We could all meet somewhere up north.
Old 02-17-2015, 12:03 PM   #18
Registered Member

Regular

^yeah sounds like 81 is the way to get there anyway. That would be cool to get a little group of us rolling down the freeway.
Old 02-17-2015, 12:18 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I'm in RVA. We could all meet somewhere up north.
Well, now I'm in fairfax, college. I do go back down to suffolk sometimes.

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

Quote:
^yeah sounds like 81 is the way to get there anyway. That would be cool to get a little group of us rolling down the freeway.
That would be, we could all have a designated point to meet up, and then convoy over there.
Old 02-17-2015, 12:27 PM   #20
Registered Member

Regular

I'm down
Old 02-17-2015, 02:32 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

If anyone is in the NYC area and wants to caravan to this show, let me know. I will head down the day before.

2015 Mustang GT - Competition Orange
str8edgect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 06:01 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Nice! I think it's definitely worth coming up a day before just to get settled in! There's definitely a decent amount to do in the area but you'll just need to drive a couple miles in either direction!

I can definitely give you guys some reccomnedations too depending on what you like to get into!

Yes sir! We'll definitely be back at Maple Grove for #AM2015

Hey Kona

That's definitely something I would be down for as well and we've received a lot of feedback in regards to having the show extended but I can't comment on it at this time!

In regards to the concessions this was a large issue last year and I personally assure you that Maple Grove along with American Muscle is going to be beyond prepared and there will be more food trucks than we know what to do with!

I too was in one of those lines and believe me I know what it was like! It got to the point where it was so bad that we had to shut down every pizza shop in a 20 mile radius and have them reroute pies to Maple Grove! There's no way that we're going to let this happen again despite getting pizza delivered by Vaughn Gittin!

It's definitely a fun run - 81 to Harrisburg, bang a right onto 76 and you're there!!

Let me know if anyone else has any other questions or if you were at the show last year and have recommendations let me know, I'm happy to have them brought up!

Alex
Alex, good to know the food concessions will be squared away this year. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a weekend long AM show. I only say this not as a complaint but just as a suggestion to make the experience even better. The show is so freaking huge and to be honest, it was sensory overload. Lol. Way too much too look at in such a short one days time. Ha ha.

The show is amazing and so much fun with an insane amount of cool stuff to look at.
Old 02-17-2015, 06:22 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Im planning to go again this year since me and my wife had fun last year too bad i didnt had a chance to meet you kona, but i would definitely go where Ronnie goes since he can just park anywhere lol.. me, grabberblue93 and one other guy here in the forum where in the same spot. Perfect spot too.
shunc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 06:32 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by shunc01 View Post
Im planning to go again this year since me and my wife had fun last year too bad i didnt had a chance to meet you kona, but i would definitely go where Ronnie goes since he can just park anywhere lol.. me, grabberblue93 and one other guy here in the forum where in the same spot. Perfect spot too.
It would be great to meet you guys.
Old 02-17-2015, 06:36 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

I'm going. How is parking and everything?
Old 02-17-2015, 06:47 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Quote:
Yeah we should all meet up in one place, All Mevo, but for sure ronnie will organize that, last year we meet up at holiday inn near maple grove.
shunc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 06:52 PM   #27
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Washington
Still trying to talk my boss into driving over from,washington

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 07:03 PM   #28
Road Trip!
Regular

Region: Arizona
Where's the west coast AM show
Joser714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 07:16 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joser714 View Post
It's over here on the east coast!
Old 02-18-2015, 11:04 AM   #30
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Alex, good to know the food concessions will be squared away this year. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a weekend long AM show. I only say this not as a complaint but just as a suggestion to make the experience even better. The show is so freaking huge and to be honest, it was sensory overload. Lol. Way too much too look at in such a short one days time. Ha ha.

The show is amazing and so much fun with an insane amount of cool stuff to look at.
Kona

Definitely! It's something that is not going to be overlooked this year! Maple Groves concessions were simply not prepared for the amount of Mustang enthusiasts that we brought on them! I know how you mean on it being a lot to take in and I wish that I got to take a walk through for a little bit, I was running around like a mad man that day!

Quote:
That's the spot shunc01! I'd really like to do this again permitting when I'll need to be on site.

Quote:
Agreed! It would be awesome to put faces to names!

Quote:
I'm going. How is parking and everything?
Parking at the show or around the hotel? There's a holiday inn that got filled up really quickly and the parking lot was like a mini car show!

Quote:
Yeah we should all meet up in one place, All Mevo, but for sure ronnie will organize that, last year we meet up at holiday inn near maple grove.
Definitely!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natestang07 View Post
Still trying to talk my boss into driving over from,washington
Nate if you make the trip from Washington state I'll cover a night at the hotel for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joser714 View Post
Joser714 You should make the trip! If you drive straight with no sleep you can do it in about....55 hours

In all seriousness if you've never driven across the country its a must! We had customers from Mexico, Florida, Hawaii, Canada, Belgium, it's so rewarding to see so many Mustang fans in one place and we'd love to have you there as well!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 02-18-2015, 11:06 AM   #31
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Kona

Definitely! It's something that is not going to be overlooked this year! Maple Groves concessions were simply not prepared for the amount of Mustang enthusiasts that we brought on them! I know how you mean on it being a lot to take in and I wish that I got to take a walk through for a little bit, I was running around like a mad man that day!

That's the spot shunc01! I'd really like to do this again permitting when I'll need to be on site.

Agreed! It would be awesome to put faces to names!

Parking at the show or around the hotel? There's a holiday inn that got filled up really quickly and the parking lot was like a mini car show!

Definitely!

Nate if you make the trip from Washington state I'll cover a night at the hotel for you!

Joser714 You should make the trip! If you drive straight with no sleep you can do it in about....55 hours

In all seriousness if you've never driven across the country its a must! We had customers from Mexico, Florida, Hawaii, Canada, Belgium, it's so rewarding to see so many Mustang fans in one place and we'd love to have you there as well!

Alex
Might have to take you up on that lol. I'm sure the wife would enjoy the sights along the way

Old 02-18-2015, 11:58 AM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Joser714

You should make the trip! If you drive straight with no sleep you can do it in about....55 hours

Alex
Haven't you seen Need for Speed? That was New York to California and took what, 48? California to Pennsylvania will be like 44 if he drives like that, granted, the cops might not like it.
Old 02-18-2015, 12:11 PM   #33
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by natestang07 View Post
Might have to take you up on that lol. I'm sure the wife would enjoy the sights along the way
You let me know closer to the date and save this thread!!!

Quote:
Haven't you seen Need for Speed? That was New York to California and took what, 48? California to Pennsylvania will be like 44 if he drives like that, granted, the cops might not like it.
I have not but I know for a fact that it could be done in Under 30 Hours

Granted if this is going to be done a Supercharger, long gears, and a driveshaft would definitely be something to look into!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 02-18-2015, 12:49 PM   #34
Registered Member
Regular

Dang. How did the cops not see him? Refueling seems like it would take a while cross country as well.
Old 02-18-2015, 12:53 PM   #35
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Dang. How did the cops not see him? Refueling seems like it would take a while cross country as well.
I think my wife might go for this always wanted to drive to the east coast

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle