Sale Items - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Old 02-17-2015, 11:12 AM   #1
Registered Member

Regular

Region: California
Sale Items

I believe Ive made it quite clear that I think AM is one of the best online car parts companies Ive ever dealt with. Their customer service is outstanding and everyone over there is easy to deal with...

If I had one complaint it would be the sale items. I get the fact you dont want to put stuff on sale that sells well, but once in a while it would be nice. I look forward to seeing the stuff you guys put on sale, but for the most part its stuff none of us really want or use.

Maybe its a manufacturer deal that says you cant put stuff on sale, that I dont know. Id like to see some other items on sale that people around here use....gear kits, CAI, more pre-painted items, and Im sure ther e is a bunch of other stuff I cant think of right now...

Anyway, thats my .02.
Socal Stangman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2015, 11:17 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socal Stangman View Post
I believe Ive made it quite clear that I think AM is one of the best online car parts companies Ive ever dealt with. Their customer service is outstanding and everyone over there is easy to deal with...

If I had one complaint it would be the sale items. I get the fact you dont want to put stuff on sale that sells well, but once in a while it would be nice. I look forward to seeing the stuff you guys put on sale, but for the most part its stuff none of us really want or use.

Maybe its a manufacturer deal that says you cant put stuff on sale, that I dont know. Id like to see some other items on sale that people around here use....gear kits, CAI, more pre-painted items, and Im sure ther e is a bunch of other stuff I cant think of right now...

Anyway, thats my .02.
If only they listen, iv been saving all my gift cards and just waiting for a nice sale that I can actually use, and it seems like it's all the same items every time.. I'm in no rush in using them but if I can return my GC I would definitely do it.

MPT TUNE, Borla S-Type, Airaid Cai, Ford racing X pipe, Mac ceramic shorty headers, 2010 GT500 rims, 35% tint, Sr Springs, J&M phb, camber bolts, blacked out side markers, front and taillights.
shunc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 03:53 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
If only! I'm subscribed on there email list and get there sale stuff there. A lot of items get repeated and like you said are also stuff that nobody buys

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Advertisement

Old 02-19-2015, 05:24 PM   #4
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:

Anyway, thats my .02.
Hey Socal,

Thank you for taking the time to post this up, trust me- we're listening!

In regards to what goes on sale it is a constant mix! Aside from our huge sales where just about everything gets marked down (Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc) we try to keep changing things up and we like to have a variety of products always on sale!

Aside from the sales we do offer the forums discount (which I'm sure you know about) and price matching!

If you ever find something cheaper elsewhere, you just let me know and I will have it matched!

We try to have the best prices around along with the best service around and we are always here to help.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you ever wanted to discuss pricing, had any questions, or anything like that!

-Will
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 03:13 PM   #5
Kevin.Cook

It would be nice if the BBK Shorty Ceramic headers for the 2011-2014 3.7 went on sale in the next couple of months.
Old 02-24-2015, 03:31 PM   #6
Registered Member

Regular

Thanks Will. I really appreciate that.
Old 02-24-2015, 03:31 PM   #7
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin.Cook View Post
It would be nice if the BBK Shorty Ceramic headers for the 2011-2014 3.7 went on sale in the next couple of months.

Hey Kevin,

If we knew exactly what was going on sale we'd put ourselves out of business! As much as I wish we had this info we're sadly not privy to this. Being said we do ship for free same day, price-match (If you're to by chance locate them elsewhere for less) and offer a pretty killer Forums Discount code as well!

Let me know if you're to have any other questions, I'm always around to help!

Alex
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 03:32 PM   #8
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin.Cook View Post

I dont like to take business from AM, but go to Autoanything for these. I got mine on Cyber Monday for 290.00 shipped to my house. This was for the ceramic.
Old 02-25-2015, 11:11 AM   #9
Site Sponsor

Quote:
I dont like to take business from AM, but go to Autoanything for these. I got mine on Cyber Monday for 290.00 shipped to my house. This was for the ceramic.
Socal Stangman - Not a problem but I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't mention that we'll Price Match, Ship For Free, and even in some instances have yours truly pick, inspect, and pack your order...Free of charge of course, just like our shipping!

If anyone is ever seeing parts listed elsewhere for less, let me know! I'll have a quote set up for you or you can do so over the phone with our Mustang Experts!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 02-25-2015, 11:36 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

AM is my default for 99% of what I buy for my S550 - as Alex and the guys have proved time and again, they are some of the most respected guys in the industry! Keep up the great work!
str8edgect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 12:35 PM   #11
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8edgect View Post
AM is my default for 99% of what I buy for my S550 - as Alex and the guys have proved time and again, they are some of the most respected guys in the industry! Keep up the great work!
I couldnt agree more. Top notch company with the best customer service Ive ever seen. My complaint is really only a small one. Their everyday pricing is very good too.
Old 02-26-2015, 01:05 PM   #12
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8edgect View Post
str8edgect - You trying to make me blush or something ? Because it's working! We strive to have the best customer service and support possible. We're consumers too and we don't like when issues pop up either! You guys should hear me when I'm on the phone with "Shomcast"

Quote:
I couldnt agree more. Top notch company with the best customer service Ive ever seen. My complaint is really only a small one. Their everyday pricing is very good too.
Socal - Thanks for the feedback and kind comments - Feel free to shoot me a PM in regards to the complaint you know I'm always around to help!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 02-26-2015, 01:08 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
You guys should hear me when I'm on the phone with "Shomcast"
Does American Muscle include complimentary calls to Comcast on my behalf so I don't have to deal with them?
DiESeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 01:24 PM   #14
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiESeven View Post
Does American Muscle include complimentary calls to Comcast on my behalf so I don't have to deal with them?
(No comment)
Free Same-Day Shipping!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle