Bama tune - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Old 02-18-2015, 08:44 PM   #1
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Washington
Bama tune

Well guys as we know bama gets a lot of crap about their tunes. My headers finally got put on today and I was planning on testing out the bama and mpt tune I have. Well all I got around to was the Bama because this tune straight kills. This is ridiculous, I was not expecting this noticeable of an increase. I passed a semi on the highway in third and couldn't get this stupid grin off of my face until I was on the couch for well over 30 minutes.
Alex please tell Ryan I believe it was that he did a fantastic job. Not only did he get them to me in under a day because I was in a hurry, they are just so Damn killer and fun. I am beyond impressed and May have to talk myself into giving my mpt a chance. As of right now that isn't happening anytime soon!!!

Thank you guys!!!!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2015, 08:51 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Glad you enjoy your tune man, everybody has their preferences i dont think you can go wrong with either team imo. I can't wait to upload mines soon

Sent from my LG-E980 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 08:55 PM   #3
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post
Glad you enjoy your tune man, everybody has their preferences i dont think you can go wrong with either team imo. I can't wait to upload mines soon

Sent from my LG-E980 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
I was expecting idle issues and whatnot but it is just spot on! I am in love lol

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2015, 09:16 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
I just put in a request for my updated 3.73 tunes. Hopefully I can get a V2 tune for my 3.7L. I asked very nicely in the tune comments section!
DiESeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 09:17 PM   #5
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiESeven View Post
I just put in a request for my updated 3.73 tunes. Hopefully I can get a V2 tune for my 3.7L. I asked very nicely in the tune comments section!
I'm not even sure if these are v2 as I have had them for a few weeks. Alex will have to let US know

Old 02-18-2015, 10:25 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
V2 are not available yet for 3.7's
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 08:34 AM   #7
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by natestang07 View Post
Well guys as we know bama gets a lot of crap about their tunes. My headers finally got put on today and I was planning on testing out the bama and mpt tune I have. Well all I got around to was the Bama because this tune straight kills. This is ridiculous, I was not expecting this noticeable of an increase. I passed a semi on the highway in third and couldn't get this stupid grin off of my face until I was on the couch for well over 30 minutes.
Alex please tell Ryan I believe it was that he did a fantastic job. Not only did he get them to me in under a day because I was in a hurry, they are just so Damn killer and fun. I am beyond impressed and May have to talk myself into giving my mpt a chance. As of right now that isn't happening anytime soon!!!

Thank you guys!!!!
Hey Nate,

Thanks for taking the time to post up your review! I'm really happy to hear that you're enjoying your V2's so much! I'll make sure to have this shot over to Paul and Ryan (I can see he was working on your tunes) he's one of only a couple people that get to tune my car as well! The guy loves to make power! Even though you're running the V2 switch over in a couple weeks if you feel inclined to do so as I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback!

Quote:
it is just spot on! I am in love lol
I'd love to see a video if you're able to do so!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiESeven View Post
DiESeven - While they're not available per-say at this time the 3.7L Tunes have been seriously overhauled and I'm seeing really great feedback all over the place on them - Don't be caught off guard if they're dropped in the next couple of weeks but I would assure you that they're going to be pretty similar if not identical to what you're going to get in the next couple days!

Quote:
I'm not even sure if these are v2 as I have had them for a few weeks. Alex will have to let US know
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
V2 are not available yet for 3.7's
But soon! Either way if anyone in here is enrolled in Bama's Free Tunes For Life Program and hasn't had an update in a few months I definitely encourage you to get a revision!

Let me know if anyone has any questions at all, I'm always around to help out!

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 05:14 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Good to hear as I was thinking about a tune from AM later this year. To the AM guys, your detailed responses to various threads on various items you sell on all the forums is helpful and appreciated!
Old 02-23-2015, 05:23 PM   #9
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonhgt View Post
Good to hear as I was thinking about a tune from AM later this year. To the AM guys, your detailed responses to various threads on various items you sell on all the forums is helpful and appreciated!
For what it is worth I have had two bama tunes and two mpt tunes. No cel for my bama tunes but two cel for my mpt tunes.

Old 02-26-2015, 01:01 PM   #10
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonhgt View Post
brandonhgt - I think you would be pleasantly surprised with what Bama can do for you! We're non-commissioned based here nor do we push sales so if you're to have any questions at all shoot me a PM and I'll get you set up!

Alex

Quote:
For what it is worth I have had two bama tunes and two mpt tunes. No cel for my bama tunes but two cel for my mpt tunes.
Hey natestang07 - Always happy to hear another happy Bama customer out there!

Keep me in the loop if anything, It's always great to shoot PM's back and forth with ya!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 02-26-2015, 05:12 PM   #11
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
brandonhgt - I think you would be pleasantly surprised with what Bama can do for you! We're non-commissioned based here nor do we push sales so if you're to have any questions at all shoot me a PM and I'll get you set up!

Alex

Hey natestang07 - Always happy to hear another happy Bama customer out there!

Keep me in the loop if anything, It's always great to shoot PM's back and forth with ya!

Alex
I'm just waiting on time off so I can log some runs for those bama guys!

Old 02-27-2015, 10:20 AM   #12
Site Sponsor

Quote:
I'm just waiting on time off so I can log some runs for those bama guys!

Hey natestang07 - No rush! We're going to have the time so whenever you're ready have it shot over so we can get a look and make sure to let us know how you're enjoying your V2's!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle