Hey Guys! I just wanted to give you an update on our 2015 EcoBoost. We went down to Kooks Headquarters in North Carolina and installed a full turbo-back exhaust on our 2015 Ecoboost Mustang! Check our our results on their dyno and at the track!
- 7.71 @ 89 MPH in the 1/8th mile
- 1.59 60' foot time
- Calculates out to 12.0-12.1 @ 105MPH in the 1/4 mile
- Airaid CAI
- Bama V2 Race Tune (same boost level as the tune their customers receive)
- 3" Kooks Catless Downpipe and Exhaust
- Prototype Intercooler and Up-Pipe Kit w/External Blow-Off Valve
- Full weight (no seats removed)
- 19" Drag Radials (not slicks on smaller drag wheels)
The Bama Performance team has been working hard behind the scenes with Kooks to bring 2015 Ecoboost owners an exclusive downpipe that will really free up that powerful 4-Cylinder Mustang and let it breathe.
With just the installation of these new exhaust components, a Prototype Intercooler and Up-Pipe Kit with Blow-off Valve the car picked up 25 RWHP and 37 RWTQ before Paul and the Bama team even touched the car! Those gains prove exactly just how restrictive the stock system is on the 2015 Ecoboost. Bama's Ecoboost is now putting down 308 RWHP / 379 RWTQ! 3V GT owners better watch out because the Ecoboost is making just as much more as a powerful V8. This car is full weight and running 19" drag radials.
- Stock 1/4 Mile Time: 13.6 @ 98 MPH
- Bama 93 Track Tune and Airaid Cold Air Intake 1/4 Mile Time: 12.9 @ 103 MPH
- Current 1/4 Mile Time: COMING SOON...
- Stock 1/8 Mile Time: 8.74 @ 79 MPH
- Bama 93 Track Tune and Airaid Cold Air Intake 1/8 Mile Time: 8.27 @ 81 MPH
- Current 1/8 Mile Time: 7.71 @ 89 MPH
The Bama Performance Team is not even close to finished with their 2015 Ecoboost. Make sure you subscribe because you won't want to miss what they have planned for this beast! Stay tuned...