03-02-2015, 03:28 PM
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Hot Lap: 195 MPH Mustang & Cobra Jet Tuning! - AmericanMuscle.com
What's up guys! For the March Episode of AmericanMuscle's Hot Lap we have tons of cool stuff to cover like a 2015 S550 just about to break the 200mph limit, Bama Tuning Specialist Justin installing a Cobra Jet Intake Manifold on his GT along with some dyno and street testing and much more!
- · NEW Raxiom 05-09 Navigation Launches
- · Cobra Jet Intake Install, Dyno & Street Test
- · HOT NEW RTR Wheels in 19” and 20”
- · WIN a Bama Performance Custom Overhaul
- First and foremost one of the most widely asked parts is just about to break cover and it's one that I'm personally excited about! You guys asked and Raxiom listened and their Raxiom OE-Style GPS Navigation W/ Bluetooth & Back-Up Camera for the 2005-2009 is coming and should be dropping shortly! Having played with this setup extensively I can attest to what a jot it is to use along with the fit and finish!
- Next up we'll work with Justin from Bama Performance and install a Ford Racing Cobra Jet Intake Manifold along with a new V2 Race Tune and see that they were able to best a 433RWHP/381RWTQ Pull with much improved driveability along with throttle response!
- Stephanie goes over some new offerings from RTR with their popular 14 spoke wheels which are now available in 19x8.5, 19x9.5, 19x19, 20x8.5, and 20x10's! Check out more RTR Parts RIGHT HERE!
- Last but not least if you missed our Raxiom Overhaul or DriveShaft Shop Giveaway for the month of March we're going to be teaming with Bama Performance to be giving away a complete Bama Performance Overhaul to one lucky Mustang owner! The winner will get to meet with Bama's Lead Calibrator Paul where you'll get to talk about the goals of your car and then pick parts valued up to $1,500 and then have a custom tune written for the chosen mods along with anything else on the car! Make sure to get signed up RIGHT HERE!
We hope you enjoyed this months episode of Hot Lap! If there's something that you would like to see us do differently comment below and let us know and for all things Mustang, Keep it right here at AmericanMuscle.com!