American Muscle messed up my order for the second time - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Old 03-20-2015, 05:27 PM   #1

Region: Alabama
American Muscle messed up my order for the second time

American Muscle messed up my order for the second time.

I ordered from American Muscle for 3 times, and somehow they were able to mess up two of them (the first one and the third one) I am extremely disappointed.

Two weeks ago, I ordered a set of AMR 18x8 wheels, then I changed them to 18x9 (Because they are back in stock all of the sudden). I called in and the guy name Dakota changed my order and I thought anything was fine. Yet, I had to wait for the TPMS sensor kits to be back in stock which they did about 4 days ago. However, till today, my order status is still showing processing. It ended up because the guy forgot to charge me extra $80 for the bigger one and they decided to just leave my order and listed as "processing". Two weeks of my time wasted. Guess what, now the TPMS kits just went out of stock again and I have to wait another 3 weeks for that to come back. So I will have to waste more than a month of my time to just get my wheels? This is just ridiculous. So I just canceled my order for now since they can't "charge" me extra through paypal...

Not to mention my first order with AM was the pype bomb exhasut and they ended up sending me a pype violator. Had to ship back and stuff.... Wasting about 3 weeks to get my order straight.

AM has good products but to mess up 2/3 my orders are just too much. How I am going to be able to trust you guys in the future.
king20192003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2015, 05:31 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

There human **** happens ive placed about 10 orders with them so far all have been right and They have even gone out of there way to help me and get the best prices....plus I got a free tee lol

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Mustang Evolution mobile app
509pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 05:36 PM   #3
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by king20192003 View Post

I ordered from American Muscle for 3 times, and somehow they were able to mess up two of them (the first one and the third one) I am extremely disappointed.

Two weeks ago, I ordered a set of AMR 18x8 wheels, then I changed them to 18x9 (Because they are back in stock all of the sudden). I called in and the guy name Dakota changed my order and I thought anything was fine. Yet, I had to wait for the TPMS sensor kits to be back in stock which they did about 4 days ago. However, till today, my order status is still showing processing. It ended up because the guy forgot to charge me extra $80 for the bigger one and they decided to just leave my order and listed as "processing". Two weeks of my time wasted. Guess what, now the TPMS kits just went out of stock again and I have to wait another 3 weeks for that to come back. So I will have to waste more than a month of my time to just get my wheels? This is just ridiculous.

Not to mention my first order with AM was the pype bomb exhasut and they ended up sending me a pype violator. Had to ship back and stuff.... Wasting about 3 weeks to get my order straight.

AM has good products but to mess up 2/3 my orders are just too much. How I am going to be able to trust you guys in the future.
99% chance that the pypes were put in the wrong box from pypes.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2015, 11:58 PM   #4

Sent an email to americanmuscle support as well. I will see what response they make before I put in another order.
Old 03-21-2015, 12:10 AM   #5
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by natestang07 View Post
99% chance that the pypes were put in the wrong box from pypes.

Almost positive that is the case

Bullitts are better than Bullets

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 12:17 AM   #6
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Sent an email to americanmuscle support as well. I will see what response they make before I put in another order.
They Will send you a New one no questions asked

Old 03-21-2015, 12:23 AM   #7

Is not really about a new one or not. I am just frustrated with all the time being wasted...the wheels were out of stock for a long while and they were finally back in stock. Now the TPMS kits are out of stock again and I have to wait another couple weeks to be back in stock, plus the shipping time. In conclusion, I spent more than 3 months just to "hope" I can get the wheels ship to my house correctly.

I shop online a lot. I never will post and do anything like this to put anyone/ company down. But I ordered total of 3 times from AM and somehow AM was able to mess up 2 of them....that is just too much and I never encountered error like that from other online shops.

Also not to mention the customer representative wasn't nice at all and they were trying to cut me off as quick as possible...That's why I am here posting this.
Old 03-21-2015, 12:27 AM   #8
Registered Member

Regular

Funny how some people have problems with them and most haven't encountered any lol

Old 03-21-2015, 12:30 AM   #9
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Other
I hear ya man, but in their defense you did change the order after placing it. That's what started the snowball effect of messups. I am with you in saying they shouldn't have had the mixup after you changed it but it's not as though there wasn't a weird situation. These guys always do what they can to help us out. I am sure they will make it right if you give them the chance.
oxford5pointoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 12:38 AM   #10

I think most of the people will be annoy if you placed an order 2 weeks ago, ended up they didn't place it, and Oh it is out of stock again-
Old 03-21-2015, 12:41 AM   #11
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
I think most of the people will be annoy if you placed an order 2 weeks ago, ended up they didn't, and Oh it is out of stock again-
Personally I would have ordered what I wanted the first time. I wonder what happened with the PayPal thing. They probably had to cancel the initial payment and then do it again.

Old 03-21-2015, 12:57 AM   #12
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
I think most of the people will be annoy if you placed an order 2 weeks ago, ended up they didn't place it, and Oh it is out of stock again-
Alex or Will, whoever gets here first, will be very interested in your phone conversation though. If someone is indeed rude on the phone Alex will kick a door down and make people straighten up lol.

Old 03-21-2015, 01:13 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:

Patience is gonna be key! Alex and Will are usually on the forum from 8 to 5 monday through friday. So the PM PROB won't be looked at until Monday. They do happen to lurk on the weekends at times so you may get lucky!

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
DiESeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 01:20 AM   #14
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiESeven View Post
Patience is gonna be key! Alex and Will are usually on the forum from 8 to 5 monday through friday. So the PM PROB won't be looked at until Monday. They do happen to lurk on the weekends at times so you may get lucky!

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
By 8-5 do you mean 5-2? :p

Old 03-23-2015, 09:15 AM   #15
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:

Two weeks ago, I ordered a set of AMR 18x8 wheels, then I changed them to 18x9 (Because they are back in stock all of the sudden). I called in and the guy name Dakota changed my order and I thought anything was fine. Yet, I had to wait for the TPMS sensor kits to be back in stock which they did about 4 days ago. However, till today, my order status is still showing processing. It ended up because the guy forgot to charge me extra $80 for the bigger one and they decided to just leave my order and listed as "processing". Two weeks of my time wasted. Guess what, now the TPMS kits just went out of stock again and I have to wait another 3 weeks for that to come back. So I will have to waste more than a month of my time to just get my wheels? This is just ridiculous. So I just canceled my order for now since they can't "charge" me extra through paypal...

Quote:
Is not really about a new one or not. I am just frustrated with all the time being wasted...the wheels were out of stock for a long while and they were finally back in stock. Now the TPMS kits are out of stock again and I have to wait another couple weeks to be back in stock, plus the shipping time. In conclusion, I spent more than 3 months just to "hope" I can get the wheels ship to my house correctly.

I shop online a lot. I never will post and do anything like this to put anyone/ company down. But I ordered total of 3 times from AM and somehow AM was able to mess up 2 of them....that is just too much and I never encountered error like that from other online shops.

Also not to mention the customer representative wasn't nice at all and they were trying to cut me off as quick as possible...That's why I am here posting this.
Hey King - Sorry about the delay here! First and foremost an apology is definitely in order! I'm not sure entirely what had transpired and I'd like to get to the bottom of this and get you your wheels as soon as humanly possible and i think I can make this happen for you in about 24 hours or less. Is there any way you can shoot me a PM with your order number so I can look into this further?

There's a slew of variables that I want to wrap my head around and if it we're still pending I would've just had the $80 eaten as this is just ridiculous! Shoot me a Private Message and I personally assure you that I'll make this right for you. If we can't have the order re-instated through PayPal I would just have you place the order again then I would personally see to it that the wheels and tires are mounted and balanced TODAY, along with having them shipped to you overnight Free of Charge as long as UPS has you in their 1 Day Shipping range. To explain further about the TPMS kits we have the sensors in stock but the Sync tool is on backorder making it show out of stock - So I can definitely get your kit forced to the front of the line for you no questions asked (I'm even happy to document the process for you if you want to give me a chance!)

I'm not sure what happened on the phone as well and I would really like to listen to the calls that came through our call center - I used to be a Customer Service Rep myself and I trained a few guys and girls as well so this is a huge issue for me!!

I'm sorry about all of the trouble you had to go through here but I've never let any of my customers down and I don't intend on starting today - Drop me a line and I'll have this fixed.

Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by 509pony View Post
There human **** happens ive placed about 10 orders with them so far all have been right and They have even gone out of there way to help me and get the best prices....plus I got a free tee lol
Thanks 509 - You know that I'll bend over backwards to make sure that my Mevo guys along with every other customer has the best experience here possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by natestang07 View Post
Alex or Will, whoever gets here first, will be very interested in your phone conversation though. If someone is indeed rude on the phone Alex will kick a door down and make people straighten up lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiESeven View Post
Sorry I missed this guys - I was off the grid this weekend and while I usually do lurk sometimes I need to pitch a tent in a state park and unplug! You guys both know that I'll stop at nothing to ensure that our customers are beyond satisfied with our parts and service and I'm going to get the OP set up here!

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 09:49 AM   #16

Pm'ed.
Old 03-23-2015, 09:50 AM   #17
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Pm'ed.
PM received and replied! Thanks for reaching out! I'm here to help and just like I said in my PM I'm here to help and I'll get this fixed we just need to get a new order placed due to PayPal's security features and restrictions. Once you have the new order confirmation let me know and I'll make sure that this is moved out as soon as humanly possible!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 03-23-2015, 10:05 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
PM received and replied! Thanks for reaching out! I'm here to help and just like I said in my PM I'm here to help and I'll get this fixed we just need to get a new order placed due to PayPal's security features and restrictions. Once you have the new order confirmation let me know and I'll make sure that this is moved out as soon as humanly possible!

Alex
New Pm with new order number. If the case resolve smoothly, I can edit my post out or have admin remove it....Again I don't like to put anyone/company down, I just wanted the problem to be resolved.
Old 03-23-2015, 10:14 AM   #19
Site Sponsor

Quote:
New Pm with new order number. If the case resolve smoothly, I can edit my post out or have admin remove it....Again I don't like to put anyone/company down, I just wanted the problem to be resolved.
King,

Received and replied! I'm on it! Don't worry about the thread being edited/removed it's not an issue at all and I don't want you going out of your way to do so anyhow! I'm on this right now for you and I'll keep you posted throughout the day

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 03-23-2015, 01:24 PM   #20
Site Sponsor

Hey Guys -

Just to give everyone an update I'm down with our Mounting and Balancing Team getting King's order straightened out as we speak. We should have these out shortly and delivered tomorrow!

Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 03-24-2015, 07:30 PM   #21

Order received. Thank you and you earned my trust back:>

*I didn't receive a sync tool....do I have to bring it to the dealership and have them sync the tires? Also, I just want to make sure the sensors are pre-installed.
Old 03-25-2015, 08:49 AM   #22
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Order received. Thank you and you earned my trust back:>

*I didn't receive a sync tool....do I have to bring it to the dealership and have them sync the tires? Also, I just want to make sure the sensors are pre-installed.

Hey King - Thanks for taking the time to let me know that everything was received. Because the TPMS Kit is on back-order (Just the SYNC tool) I had the order forced out another way to ensure that we could get everything to you as quickly as possible. The sensors are already installed and you'll just need to take them to a dealer or a wheel/tire shop of your choice and they should have the ability to have them synced. Please let me know if you're to have any other questions at all and I'm here t ohelp!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle