Calendar? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-25-2015, 01:09 PM   #1
Registered Member

Regular
 
natestang07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Soap Lake
Region: Washington
Posts: 5,321
Calendar?

So I somehow received this from you guys :p I already have a calendar from you guys so I do not need one. Just thought it was funny and thought I should share it! Breaking into The Jeep world are we???

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1427306915872.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	178362  
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-25-2015, 01:21 PM   #2
Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by natestang07 View Post
So I somehow received this from you guys :p I already have a calendar from you guys so I do not need one. Just thought it was funny and thought I should share it! Breaking into The Jeep world are we???

Hey Nate - Sorry about the mixup there! It's no secret that our parent company owns extremeterrain.com and they run independently of AM. Because of that, they use the same calendar printer and it looks like you somehow got the wrong calendar! I had to clean out my PM's, shoot me one with any of your last order numbers and I'll have one mailed to you right from my desk!

Alex
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 01:27 PM   #3
Registered Member

Regular
 
natestang07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Soap Lake
Region: Washington
Posts: 5,321
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
Hey Nate - Sorry about the mixup there! It's no secret that our parent company owns extremeterrain.com and they run independently of AM. Because of that, they use the same calendar printer and it looks like you somehow got the wrong calendar! I had to clean out my PM's, shoot me one with any of your last order numbers and I'll have one mailed to you right from my desk!

Alex
Not a problem Alex I actually already had one so I'm not even sure why this one shipped! I had no clue about your parent company actually! I mainly just thought it was funny and I would post it up lol.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-26-2015, 07:40 AM   #4
Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by natestang07 View Post
Not a problem Alex I actually already had one so I'm not even sure why this one shipped! I had no clue about your parent company actually! I mainly just thought it was funny and I would post it up lol.
Nate - Just wanted to make sure you had an AM 2015 Calendar! Sorry about the mixup again but take a look through there anyhow. There's some good lookin' rigs! If there's anyone in here that's running a Wrangler too let me know and I can put you in touch with an XT rep!

Alex
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ATTENTION CALENDAR CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Danger Dude Mustang Audio & Video 15 01-27-2004 07:51 PM
OK the Calendar winners email went out Danger Dude The Bar 7 11-27-2003 06:04 PM
List of calendar winners Danger Dude The Bar 9 11-25-2003 03:52 PM
ATTENTION CALENDAR CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Danger Dude The Bar 126 11-12-2003 10:07 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



12:22 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.