About the 7th Annual AM Show - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle

Old 05-15-2015, 11:47 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
About the 7th Annual AM Show

Does anyone who has attended them in the past know if people or vendors there trade/sell parts? I'm looking for a spoiler and louvers and was wondering if I should wait until the show to get them at a discount.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
RavenEffekt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2015, 12:05 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Yes, plenty of vendors selling parts.

DiESeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 01:20 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

At a discount or pretty much online prices?

RavenEffekt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-19-2015, 11:37 AM   #4
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenEffekt View Post
Does anyone who has attended them in the past know if people or vendors there trade/sell parts? I'm looking for a spoiler and louvers and was wondering if I should wait until the show to get them at a discount.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiESeven View Post
Yes, plenty of vendors selling parts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenEffekt View Post
At a discount or pretty much online prices?
Hey Guys - Good question here and the vendors that will be on site will have displays and information but their trailers wont have loads of parts. What we've done in the past is had orders placed with our actual customer service team and they'll be at a large tent. We'll have on site discounts and our trucks will be making a few trips throughout the day.

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 10:16 AM   #5
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

They did have a huge ---------

SCRATCH & DENT SALE TENT Some of the items looked fine to me. I think it was just things returned over the year and some of the items were OK.
I did not have any extra $$$$ but I did find a set of red candy louvers that only had the tape missing and no scratches or damage that I seen. Half price.
I'm sure i'm not gonna find that deal again. but I'll look anyway.
Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 12:18 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Cool

Already registered. I was there last year with my 2014 GT. Sweet event.
Old 05-31-2015, 02:59 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Alex how about food and drinks last year was very very very long wait even for water!!!
Teak 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 04:14 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
I was there last year and the food concessions were a nightmare. This issue was brought up to AM and my understanding this problem has been addressed.

The show was freaking great but its far too big for a one day event. I recommended to AM that the show needs to be a 3 day event Friday , Saturday and Sunday. There is just too much going on, too many mustangs to look at all in one day.

Between the burn out comp, drag racing, show cars, venders, dyno competition, too much for one day.

Have a great day!
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 11:38 PM   #9
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Other
This will be my first year going. I can't wait. I wish it was a few days as well.

IG @Oxford5pointoh
oxford5pointoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 12:05 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
I was there last year and the food concessions were a nightmare. This issue was brought up to AM and my understanding this problem has been addressed.

The show was freaking great but its far too big for a one day event. I recommended to AM that the show needs to be a 3 day event Friday , Saturday and Sunday. There is just too much going on, too many mustangs to look at all in one day.

Between the burn out comp, drag racing, show cars, venders, dyno competition, too much for one day.

Have a great day!
I would have died of thirst if it hadn't been for another Mustang Evolution member. Not much in the way of good food. Agree with you Kona. Needs to be three day event. Friday for the people who can take off work. The weekend for those who have to work.

Be sure if your going, bring a hat and some sun screen. Just wish I could remember that guys name......
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 10:18 AM   #11
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 ROUSH View Post
Already registered. I was there last year with my 2014 GT. Sweet event.
Nice! We're looking forward to having you there this year! Which Mustang are you bringing? Post up a picture so I know what to look for and I'll see you there!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 06-01-2015, 10:20 AM   #12
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teak 14 View Post
Alex how about food and drinks last year was very very very long wait even for water!!!
Hey Teak - Good question and I personally assure you that things will be much, much different this year! We were really upset with the food situation last year and it's not going to happen again! We'll have plenty of food to go around!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 06-01-2015, 10:24 AM   #13
Site Sponsor

Quote:

Have a great day!
Thanks Kona and you're absolutely right on this and it was bad! We we're not pleased at all with how it transpired and being one of the many in line for a long, long time I eventually had to run away to get back to work - It's not going to happen again this year!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 06-01-2015, 10:28 AM   #14
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxford5pointoh View Post
This will be my first year going. I can't wait. I wish it was a few days as well.

We can't wait to have you there Ox! I'll make sure to keep an eye out for ya and if you see me pull me aside to say hello! I'll be running around all day!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 06-01-2015, 10:30 AM   #15
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post
I would have died of thirst if it hadn't been for another Mustang Evolution member. Not much in the way of good food. Agree with you Kona. Needs to be three day event. Friday for the people who can take off work. The weekend for those who have to work.

Be sure if your going, bring a hat and some sun screen. Just wish I could remember that guys name......
NewMtang - It was pretty grueling I'll agree with you on that! I think I lost about 10 lbs of water that day and didn't get too much of it back until late that night! Rest assured we'll have everyone covered. I hope in time that we can stretch this out to be a weekend event, it would be pretty nuts right!?

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 06-01-2015, 04:59 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Alex will the Foose car be at Carlisle this weekend?
Teak 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 06:08 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Well if food is a problem we could all bring one of these buckets.

Survival Food & Emergency Food Storage | Wise Food Stoage

2013 Shelby GT500 Born 12/06/2012 number 439 of 530 in DIB and 1 of 9 with Red Stripes over the top and on the seats
Mlarv5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 07:19 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
NewMtang - It was pretty grueling I'll agree with you on that! I think I lost about 10 lbs of water that day and didn't get too much of it back until late that night! Rest assured we'll have everyone covered. I hope in time that we can stretch this out to be a weekend event, it would be pretty nuts right!?

Alex
I have been to several NRA conventions. It was a full two days just to finish the first complete walk around the conventions. The last day was back to make some confirmations on products. I couldn't wait until it was over.

There are so many things to see and do....

For those who haven't been, You are in for quite the Surprise!
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 07:26 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

For those who have not experienced the AM show its extremely overwhelming with sheer awesomeness. AM needs to face the reality that their show is freaking huge and a 1 day show doesn't cut the mustard. πŸ‘πŸ˜†

Have a great day!
Old 06-02-2015, 12:07 PM   #20
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teak 14 View Post
Alex will the Foose car be at Carlisle this weekend?
Hey Teak - Both the MMD By Foose and MMD V Series will be at Carlisle this weekend. Stop by to check them out and say hello, I'll be there (Can't miss me, big beard)

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 06-02-2015, 12:12 PM   #21
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlarv5 View Post
Well if food is a problem we could all bring one of these buckets.

Survival Food & Emergency Food Storage | Wise Food Stoage
Mlarv - Believe me this will not be necessary but if you're looking for some good bug-out chow their stuff isn't too bad! I can't stress how upset we we're with the accommodations last year and I assure you guys that we're going to be in good shape this year!

Alex

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post
I have been to several NRA conventions. It was a full two days just to finish the first complete walk around the conventions. The last day was back to make some confirmations on products. I couldn't wait until it was over.

There are so many things to see and do....

For those who haven't been, You are in for quite the Surprise!
Duly noted sir!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 06-02-2015, 12:15 PM   #22
Site Sponsor

Quote:
For those who have not experienced the AM show its extremely overwhelming with sheer awesomeness. AM needs to face the reality that their show is freaking huge and a 1 day show doesn't cut the mustard. πŸ‘πŸ˜†

Have a great day!
Hey Kona - I know how you mean here! It's , really large and I personally wasn't able to really get to walk around last year aside from taking a quick ride through. I hope in time we'll be able to make it a longer event!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 06-02-2015, 12:25 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
Hey Kona - I know how you mean here! It's , really large and I personally wasn't able to really get to walk around last year aside from taking a quick ride through. I hope in time we'll be able to make it a longer event!

Alex
Alex, I'll be there and can't wait. Great times and gonna have some new bling for my stang. Gonna be sporting a new spoiler, engine bay wicked air brushing work and hopefully new wheels

Have a great day!
Old 06-02-2015, 05:19 PM   #24
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Alex, I'll be there and can't wait. Great times and gonna have some new bling for my stang. Gonna be sporting a new spoiler, engine bay wicked air brushing work and hopefully new wheels

Have a great day!
It's definitely going to be one for the books! We're hoping for over 3,000 (Three-Thousand) Mustangs and over 10,000 people! It's going to be a great time! I'm looking forward to seeing the spoiler too!

Keep me in the loop if anything!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle