Old 08-16-2015, 12:52 AM   #456
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Good deals on parts from vendors there?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rap, they had a huge scratch and dent tent. I took a quick look. They had a boat load of wheels and tires. The wheels did look nice. I had no room to fit 4 wheels in. Ha ha ha.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-16-2015, 01:05 AM   #457
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Kentucky
American Muscle 2015 Car Show

Maybe having it closer to the middle of the country would be better for people in the west. And have it for a weekend instead of a day.

Pick your poison.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 03:31 AM   #458
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
Well...... Lmao
Attachment 189450

Bullitts are better than Bullets
You go I go.
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-16-2015, 07:27 AM   #459
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
A view from the top this morning didn't realize there was a lot mass guys went to the show...

MPT tune, 3:73 gears, borla stype, frrp x pipe, Mac ceramic shorty headers, airaid cai, Jlt separator, koni orange shocks and struts, SR Springs, gt500 mounts, J&M Panhard bar, Bmr LCA, 2010 gt500 wheels, roush chin splitter and RTR stripes... 😎 🚘
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1439727959227.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	189455  
shunc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 08:34 AM   #460
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Other
Quote:
Good deals on parts from vendors there?

Yeah that scratch and dent tent like Kona said was pretty awesome. I found one more perfect forgestar to add to my collection. So I'm 2 away now. Probably going to pull the trigger on the other two pretty soon. The suspense of getting them on the car is killing me. I love my brembos but I feel like they hold back the look of the car since they are stock wheels. People see my car and probably think just another stock white 5.0. Most can't see all the stuff I've done past that in a sea of custom paint and bagged cars ect. I'm also curious to see what happens to my MPG after I get these light wheels on. I say this because my car got 27.2 MPG the way back last night. 275ish miles on just over a half a tank. Still have 135 DTE. This was a result of the shaft masters aluminum 1 PC drive shaft I believe. Before I was around 25 for the same style driving and distance. So the drive shaft must have made that difference. Car feels much snappier 😬
oxford5pointoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 08:44 AM   #461
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Holy Crap that was a lot of cars!!! Daaaam! I'm still blown away by the number of awesome cars! If only it was a little cooler we might have made it around to see them all.
It was a pleasure meeting you all! Kona you're only 6'4"? I'm with Alex, you seem much bigger. Just your big personality huh? Lol. Thanks Dan for the hat/shirt and bringing the guys together!
I'm the guy on the left, fwiw. Sorry I didn't make it to the pagoda after the show. What a hot mess waiting to get out! Plus we had a 4+ hr drive back to Syracuse,NY and my boy was whipped! It was worth it though, especially since my son got a pick with Mr. Foose! I can't express my gratitude enough to Mr. Foose for that! My son watches Overhaulin with me and I'm always stressing how Chip has this incredible talent and uses it to help others! The whole show my son kept asking if he could get an autograph which we couldn't get. Saw Chip after the show in the field and he took the time for the pic. THANK YOU MR. CHIP FOOSE! It was an awesome day!!!!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	137.1 KB
ID:	189456  
Beviking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 08:45 AM   #462
Registered Member
Regular

Only 1 pic at a time?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	1.56 MB
ID:	189457  
Beviking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 08:57 AM   #463
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beviking View Post
Holy Crap that was a lot of cars!!! Daaaam! I'm still blown away by the number of awesome cars! If only it was a little cooler we might have made it around to see them all.
It was a pleasure meeting you all! Kona you're only 6'4"? I'm with Alex, you seem much bigger. Just your big personality huh? Lol. Thanks Dan for the hat/shirt and bringing the guys together!
I'm the guy on the left, fwiw. Sorry I didn't make it to the pagoda after the show. What a hot mess waiting to get out! Plus we had a 4+ hr drive back to Syracuse,NY and my boy was whipped! It was worth it though, especially since my son got a pick with Mr. Foose! I can't express my gratitude enough to Mr. Foose for that! My son watches Overhaulin with me and I'm always stressing how Chip has this incredible talent and uses it to help others! The whole show my son kept asking if he could get an autograph which we couldn't get. Saw Chip after the show in the field and he took the time for the pic. THANK YOU MR. CHIP FOOSE! It was an awesome day!!!!
Well, I do have a big personality. I can't wait for next years AM show. 😀

Old 08-16-2015, 10:26 AM   #464
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia

Quote:
I'm guessing the one all the way on the right is Ronnie? Then the skyscraper is konna? Who are the last 2 on the left?

Beviking, Me(DiESeven), 2011 Kona Blue, AMAlexLazarus, NewMtang.

Unfortunately Ronnie had to leave early. Not sure why. We stayed at the same hotel on Friday night. It was great to meet him & Mario!

We also had Mlarv5 with us at our hotel. Sexy *** gt500!

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
DiESeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 11:16 AM   #465
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
We lucked out and got awesome spots right out front across from the food vendors. Only problem was the grease in the air found its way onto our cars. I bailed around 3 after the burnout contest since I was going to NYC. Awesome show, just wish it was cooler. lol
paintmann111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 12:05 PM   #466
Registered Member
Regular

It was hot for sure. I should have brought both canopies with me. I already started my "lessons learned" list for next year. It was great meeting everyone and seeing some familiar faces again. Even Mario spent some time with us. He needed to get out of the heat.

2012 Kona Blue GT Premium 401A, Manual, 3.55, Steeda Pro-Action Shocks, Struts, Sport Springs, LCAs, Adjustable Swaybars, Adjustable Panhard Bar, BMR Relocation Brackets and Adjustable UCA, Driveshaft Shop Aluminum Drive Shaft, Airaid CAI, MGW Shifter, GT500 Axle-Backs, 3M Clear Bra and Tint, Side Window Louvers, JLT Oil Separator, Staggered MMD Zeven Wheels and Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires, Bama 93 Race Tune
Robostang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 04:06 PM   #467
Registered Member
Regular

We are gonna try and organize everyone to stay at the same hotel and do a dinner Saturday night next year!
Great seeing everyone

Sent from my 831C using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Old 08-16-2015, 04:13 PM   #468
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
We are gonna try and organize everyone to stay at the same hotel and do a dinner Saturday night next year!
Great seeing everyone

That would be great
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 04:17 PM   #469
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Great seeing everyone

Yes yes yes. That would be great

Old 08-16-2015, 04:18 PM   #470
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida

Really hope I can make it next year. Looks like a lot of fun with a great group of people.
rringler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 06:23 PM   #471
Registered Member
Regular

We are gonna get a group rate for the rooms too! Next spring whoever wants we can do it

Old 08-16-2015, 06:41 PM   #472
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Recon View Post
Maybe having it closer to the middle of the country would be better for people in the west. And have it for a weekend instead of a day.

Pick your poison.
Logistically speaking, that wouldn't work at all. Having it away from their office would mean getting hundreds of employees to the middle of the country, all their cars, all their equipment, etc.

Also, they aren't able to have it for more than a day because of liability issues.
Old 08-16-2015, 08:09 PM   #473
Registered Member
Regular

I got some videos from the show, I'm almost done uploading them.. You guys can look me up my YouTube account is Cassidy ionarch.. I got some videos going into maple Grove with some of the mustang Evo guys and point of view of the entire show.

MPT tune, 3:73 gears, borla stype, frrp x pipe, Mac ceramic shorty headers, airaid cai, Jlt separator, koni orange shocks and struts, SR Springs, gt500 mounts, J&M Panhard bar, Bmr LCA, 2010 gt500 wheels, roush chin splitter and RTR stripes... 😎 🚘
Old 08-16-2015, 08:16 PM   #474
Registered Member
Regular

Man I wish we got some rolling shots

Old 08-16-2015, 08:17 PM   #475
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I was thinking about it but there was just a ton of mustang and not enough space..

Old 08-16-2015, 08:21 PM   #476
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I got you in one of the video... That supercharger whine tho.... Lol

Old 08-16-2015, 08:32 PM   #477
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by shunc01 View Post
I got you in one of the video... That supercharger whine tho.... Lol

Haha can't wait to see it! That road coming down from the pagoda was super fun

Old 08-16-2015, 08:34 PM   #478
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Haha can't wait to see it! That road coming down from the pagoda was super fun

It was definitely fun all i can hear is tires screeching all the way down the hill...

Sent from my LGLK430 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Old 08-16-2015, 08:38 PM   #479
Registered Member
Regular

Sorry I missed that. I tried to get up to the pagoda on Friday night but we ended up at Sonic for a show before the show and then went out for dinner. After that I just wanted to crash. Next year!!!

2012 Kona Blue GT Premium 401A, Manual, 3.55, Steeda Pro-Action Shocks, Struts, Sport Springs, LCAs, Adjustable Swaybars, Adjustable Panhard Bar, BMR Relocation Brackets and Adjustable UCA, Driveshaft Shop Aluminum Drive Shaft, Airaid CAI, MGW Shifter, GT500 Axle-Backs, 3M Clear Bra and Tint, Side Window Louvers, JLT Oil Separator, Staggered MMD Zeven Wheels and Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires, Bama 93 Race Tune
Old 08-16-2015, 09:03 PM   #480
Registered Member
Regular

Videos are all done, enjoy watching.. Look up my acct in YouTube Cassidy ionarch.

Old 08-16-2015, 09:31 PM   #481
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Awesome man...I loved seeing my car in one of the vids. Patty and I had a great time at the show, and especially meeting a lot of you guys. We look forward to increasing that number next year.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
'14 GT Prem; Sterling Gray w/Silver Metallic Rally Stripes; 6-Speed M/T; Electronics & Comfort Package; 3.55 gears; SR Performance Springs; Koni Str.T Struts & Shocks; Whiteline Panhard Bar; Whiteline Rear Lower Control Arms & Relocation Brackets; J&M Caster/Camber Plates; Rohana RC7 20x10's w/255/35/20 Goodyear Eagle Sport All Seasons; C&L CAI; BAMA V2 93R Tune; Roush Axlebacks; Redline Tuning Elite Hood Struts; SunTek CXP 45% Tint; Cervini's Upper & Lower Billet Grilles & Type IV Ram Air Hood.
Sterling 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 09:47 PM   #482
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by shunc01 View Post
Videos are all done, enjoy watching.. Look up my acct in YouTube Cassidy ionarch.

Nice job!
Old 08-16-2015, 10:02 PM   #483
Registered Member
Regular

Sweet video. What a great show. So many beautiful mustangs. You have to hand it to Ford. Hands down, the mustang has to have the worlds largest enthusiast following of any vehicle. The mustang has a following that its just unreal.

Old 08-16-2015, 11:11 PM   #484
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
2015 American Muscle Car Show...

Thanks to all that I met at the car show. Hope next years car show isn't as hot.
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 11:17 PM   #485
Registered Member
Regular

Let's hope it runs a little cooler next time. Thanks for the shirt & hat!

Here's a small video I put together of the events I recorded (that turbo gets me every time):

Old 08-17-2015, 12:10 AM   #486
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Oh and don't let me forget two memorable events while in Shillington.

Taking my credit card, paying in advance for my gas and then the clerk selects the wrong grade of gasoline. Meanwhile in the other end, someone in the fraud department thinks my card has been stolen, because it hasn't been used before in this town. So when the clerk runs it again, it is declined. Nothing like getting told your credit card is bad in front of 10 people. Not to mention when I was leaving the store, someone suggested I should pay my credit card bill and this wouldn't have happened. Of course I stopped and turned around and to which 10 silent people stood there, all quiet.

But let's not end the story there. Down the street I go, again my card gets turned down, so I try another one. Yep, you guessed it. Another person from the fraud department declines the transaction. After speaking with someone in the fraud department, someone noticed that the card was charged in an area I haven't been to at all. Stayed in a different hotel last time and used cash. So today after the card gets turned down in Ohio, I call again. The customer service rep, informs me that someone attempted to use it yesterday in Shillington. I said, yep, that would be me. Then he says someone is trying to use it again in Ohio. I told the rep, that would be trying to use it again. The excuse that your card hasn't been used in the area.

Just exactly what card would you like me to use on my vacation. After 10 minutes both cards were cleared for use.

Can't wait until the next show. I mean what else could happen, like 4 weeks before the show I fall out of the shower and fall on the door jamb, sporting 34 staples in my head.

Time to go to bed, that is unless I haven't paid my electric bill and I have no air conditioning.
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 03:41 AM   #487
Evolution's Finest

Supporter

I have to say that the show was a blast. Getting there early and having a parking spot under the trees dead center didn't hurt too much either. Wish I would have met some of you up there. Definately will make this a regular thing.
2016 Premium Eco w/ PP - Roush Quarter Window Scoops, Side Scoops, Rear Spoiler; Modded GT Mesh Grilles; FP Strut Tower Brace; Eibach Pro-Kit Springs; Steeda IRS Bushings; BMR Billet Delrin/Spherical Vertical Links; Mishimoto Oil Separator; MAPerformance CAI; Mishimoto Intercooler/Aluminum Charge Pipes; Turbosmart Kompact Dual Port BOV; Turbosmart IWG75 Wastegate (10 PSI); Mishimoto Coolant Tank; JLT Engine Cover; Mishimoto Downpipe with modded MBRP XP Catbacks for TRUE 3" exhaust from turbo to tips; Drilled/Slotted Brake Rotors
Hampton CIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 03:49 AM   #488
Admin

Supporter
Admin

Region: Florida
Here's a helpful suggestion from someone (me) who does a lot of company travel: call the credit card company ahead of time and inform them of the areas you plan to be in and use the card.
Remember, the card company is trying to protect both you and themselves from fraudulent use. I would be grateful that they were looking out for both you and themselves, as they have to eat the cost when your card is used fraudulently, and then they'll pass that charge onto all of us in the way of higher interest charges.

Glad you had a good time though overall.
Old 08-17-2015, 05:31 AM   #489
Staff

Regular
Staff

I had a great time taping my walls in the bathroom.

Thx for asking.
Old 08-17-2015, 07:47 AM   #490
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Other
Nice video die. You forgot to add one of the stock white 5.0 killin it at the show but next year
oxford5pointoh is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle