American Muscle 2015 Car Show - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Old 07-02-2015, 07:39 AM   #71
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
Anybody going to sign up to drag race after the show??????

They did open the track to run last year after the show closed. I think you had to sign up before hand.
Alex can probably give us more information on this.
I may dust off my tires and see if I can do another 13.3.
Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2015, 11:19 AM   #72
Staff

Regular
Staff

Region: Connecticut
I don't get much fun and can't come but when they announce my name for winning the AM/Foose/MMD Mustang give out a big WOOT! for me and say you knew me when I had a V6.
Old 07-02-2015, 11:33 AM   #73
Kevin.Cook

Do you have to be physically there to win it? I entered but I won't be able to make it. Too darn far...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2015, 11:43 AM   #74
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Other
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin.Cook View Post
Do you have to be physically there to win it? I entered but I won't be able to make it. Too darn far...

Don't worry Kevin. It's going to me anyway and I will be there to claim it 😎 I will let you know how she handles though 👍🏻

IG @Oxford5pointoh
oxford5pointoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 11:49 AM   #75
Kevin.Cook

But you already got a 5.0 Let one of us who have never drove one win it.
Old 07-02-2015, 11:51 AM   #76
Registered Member

Regular

Yeah but mine wasn't free

IG @Oxford5pointoh
Old 07-02-2015, 12:23 PM   #77
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxford5pointoh View Post
Yeah but mine wasn't free

IG @Oxford5pointoh
If I win it, the first thing I'm doing is V6 turbo swap. Ba ha ha! Poke poke. 😈

I am the worlds defender of the 3.7 V6 model.
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 12:30 PM   #78
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
If I win it, the first thing I'm doing is V6 turbo swap. Ba ha ha! Poke poke. 😈

You know what's better than having a 5.0 Kona?

Having 2

IG @Oxford5pointoh
Old 07-02-2015, 12:32 PM   #79
Kevin.Cook

Quote:

Having 2

IG @Oxford5pointoh
I died....
Old 07-02-2015, 12:40 PM   #80
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
They did open the track to run last year after the show closed. I think you had to sign up before hand.
Alex can probably give us more information on this.
I may dust off my tires and see if I can do another 13.3.
Ronnie
You did a 13.3 without a tune?
Lets not forget, an opinion is a judgment, viewpoint, or statement about matters commonly considered to be subjective.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 12:57 PM   #81
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Having 2

IG @Oxford5pointoh
Blasphemy! Ba ha ha ha. JK. You have a point sir. One of each would be sweet.

Old 07-02-2015, 01:45 PM   #82
Staff

Regular
Staff

Region: Connecticut
Kona, if you win are you really gonna decline it as the "Worlds Champion 3.7L V6 Defender" and your just not feeling right about owning a V8?

Truth...I would be rightly scared the first time driving a 800 HP car (smart enough to know that you get hurt when the scared feeling wears off)
Old 07-02-2015, 02:48 PM   #83
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
He is gonna trade it to me for my pro charger

Sent from my 831C using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Old 07-02-2015, 02:55 PM   #84
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Mud View Post
Kona, if you win are you really gonna decline it as the "Worlds Champion 3.7L V6 Defender" and your just not feeling right about owning a V8?

Truth...I would be rightly scared the first time driving a 800 HP car (smart enough to know that you get hurt when the scared feeling wears off)
Decisions, Decisions! 😨😆

Old 07-02-2015, 03:33 PM   #85
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Waddya meen "TO FAR" ?????????

Comon Keven,
Once you get out of Texas it ain't far at all.
I go just about a little over 1,000 miles with my dog Mario. If I didn't have to stop at every other rest area I could make it straight through. He likes to stop a lot.
Ronnie
Old 07-02-2015, 04:25 PM   #86
Kevin.Cook

I have soo over-utilized my funds for mods that I didnt save any for that big of a trip. lol
Old 07-02-2015, 05:55 PM   #87
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

I am totally out of $$$$$$

My dog Oscar got sick -Three visits to the vet and Medication was $450.00 including his shots and flea control.
My roof started leaking so now $6,000 plus for a new roof. Credit card money I'll probably never pay off.
Mario goes to the vet Friday for all his shots = another $250.00
I'm spending money I don't have just like the Obama administration does.

One thing for sure is this:::
Me and Mario will be at Maplegrove Raceway park even if I gotta sell one of my guns. We will be there.
Ronnie
Old 07-02-2015, 05:59 PM   #88
Kevin.Cook

Actually, I might go. I just looked at my upcoming pay checks and it seems to line up ok. Do you think $1,000 would be enough for a trip from and to TX, plus hotel and stuff? Gas will probably take alot. I get 19 AVG MPG in this beast.
Old 07-02-2015, 06:19 PM   #89
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

his is what I spent last year

I took cokes, Water, Ham, Cheese, Turkey, bread, Chips, V8 juice, O-Duels and ate pretty good.
When the lines were long at the show, Mario and I had what we needed in the coolers.
My V6 gets pretty great MPG on the highway using 87 octane gas.
I do have some restaurant gift cards to take this year so I'll eat a little better.
I sure hope you can make it because you are one of the regulars I would like to meet in person.
I'm sure we are going to have a huge forum turnout this year.
We should meet up at the Best Western because the Holiday in was just a hard place to line up. The best western would be a much better place because it is way less hectic and a nice easy drive to the raceway.
Ronnie

Click on the page to enlarge it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	AM trip expensis.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	871.6 KB
ID:	186364  
Old 07-02-2015, 06:22 PM   #90
Kevin.Cook

So is that 238$ there and back?!
Old 07-02-2015, 06:35 PM   #91
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

That was just for Gas used

I spent another $250.00 or so on Motels and tolls.

Here is a short clip I did with my little camera'

Ronnie
Old 07-02-2015, 06:38 PM   #92
Kevin.Cook

Ok. Well $1,000 is my limit. If yall think i can pull the trip off with that amount then i am all for going. Just dont hate on my ride.
Old 07-02-2015, 07:07 PM   #93
Kevin.Cook

Maybe $1,200 tops.
Old 07-02-2015, 07:12 PM   #94
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Maybe $1,200 tops.

Okay money bags 💰💰💰💰 make sure you have it in small unmarked bills. You don't want to leave a paper trail.

IG @Oxford5pointoh
Old 07-02-2015, 07:15 PM   #95
Kevin.Cook

Lol. It may not be alot to you, but as far as "pullin money out my a$$ at the last second". It seems like alot to me.
Old 07-02-2015, 07:21 PM   #96
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Lol. It may not be alot to you, but as far as "pullin money out my a$$ at the last second". It seems like alot to me.

It's more than I'm spending to go. And I wouldn't spend that much to go. I wasn't hating on your 1200, just thought it was funny how 200 more appeared in a matter of minutes. Lucky for me gas will be less than a hundo and hotel has been paid for months now.

IG @Oxford5pointoh
Old 07-02-2015, 07:24 PM   #97
Kevin.Cook

I guess thats a small perk of making decent coin. You get the ability to swing a nice chunk at last seconds notice.

Also I didnt realize my wife got paid a week before the trip so that would give us $200 more extra after bills and stuff.
Old 07-02-2015, 08:15 PM   #98
Kevin.Cook

What all will people be able to do at this event? And do we get to meet Will, Alex, and Justin from AM?

So I requested the 14th and 17th off from work. I already have that weekend off. Can someone walk me through what I need to do for this? Any registration or anything?

I am going nuts now. I feel like a crackhead! This is my first Mustang event EVER! I just hope my Mustang is modded enough to earn the right to be there.
Old 07-02-2015, 08:45 PM   #99
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
What all will people be able to do at this event? And do we get to meet Will, Alex, and Justin from AM?

So I requested the 14th and 17th off from work. I already have that weekend off. Can someone walk me through what I need to do for this? Any registration or anything?

I am going nuts now. I feel like a crackhead! This is my first Mustang event EVER! I just hope my Mustang is modded enough to earn the right to be there.
My first event too. I can't wait, and yes, go in the americanmuscle and click on the AM show for 2015. You'll see a registration sheet or something
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 08:47 PM   #100
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Anyone book the courtyard in reading? That's where me and a friend are staying. The Best Western was out of 2 bed rooms when I booked.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 09:14 PM   #101
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Don't worry about how your Mustang will look

Last year there were over 2,600 Mustangs there and all look different. There were about 20 or 30 vendors there that were giving a good discount on orders, Chip Foose was there signing anything you wanted him to sign as long as you carried it to him. Vaughn Griffin Jr. was there, as well as Mario the Corgi.
A huge tent selling scratch & dent stuff really cheap. Mustangs everyplace you looked. There was a 2015 Mustang GT there and they were not even out yet. I'll bet there will be a 2016 there this year.
This show is only "MUSTANG" and no other brands of cars. MUSTANGS ONLY.
All of the American Muscle people are there, I met Alex last year.
Oh !, I almost forgot, Free Tattoo's if you wanted one. Yes "FREE" I'm guessing they will be there again this year.
I have been to Detroit, I have been to Myrtle Beach and this show tops them all as far as I'm concerned.
The Mustang show in Sturgis South Dakota is also a very good event but way to many other brands mixed in to call it an all mustang event.
If there is any way possible to make this show in Maple Grove , You need to do it. You won't be sorry.
Ronnie
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Top view of AM show.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	730.7 KB
ID:	186385  
Old 07-02-2015, 09:14 PM   #102
Kevin.Cook

Okie doke. Just paid for my registration and booked my hotel room at Econo Lodge Northeast. $177 for 2 nights. Not bad compared to other places ($300+). Looks to be a 30 min drive from the event.
Old 07-02-2015, 09:18 PM   #103
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Good going Kevin

I put the address of the Best Western Shillington on here so stick it in your GPS and drive on over if we decide to meet up there and go in together.
Ronnie

Best Western"PLUS"
2299 Lancaster Pike
Shillington, Pa. 19607

Their phone # is= 610 777 7888
Old 07-02-2015, 09:18 PM   #104
Kevin.Cook

Someone better have a free Procharger for me after making this giant trip. LOL!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	42
Size:	970.2 KB
ID:	186386  
Old 07-02-2015, 09:25 PM   #105
Kevin.Cook

Is Voltwings and SoCal going?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle