American Muscle 2015 Car Show - Page 6 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Old 07-31-2015, 05:31 PM   #176
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Alex, can you PM me so I can register? Pretty please?
paintmann111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-31-2015, 09:28 PM   #177
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
No problem registering at the show

Everybody drives in. Mustangs Only. When you park-you just go to the registration tent and sign up. I don't think you will get a T-shirt but you will be registered for judging.
There was "NO" hold-up driving in last year and I doubt they will change it this year. Just way to many Mustangs to have a special line.
Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 09:37 PM   #178
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Couldn't register today yet its the 31st Any way I can still register my car?!
KieraniGadget is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-31-2015, 09:43 PM   #179
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Easy

PLEASE READ THE ABOVE POST

Ronnie
Old 07-31-2015, 09:47 PM   #180
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
PLEASE READ THE ABOVE POST

Ronnie
My bad I missed that I'm sorry!
Old 08-01-2015, 05:41 PM   #181
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

No problem

See Ya at the best Mustang show "EVER"
Ronnie
Old 08-01-2015, 07:28 PM   #182
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Last year we parked outside at first went in it was long walk to get there so we ended up registering to get closer to the show it was really no problem doing so but it was 35.00 instead of the 25.00 ...But you still get the t-shirt and the mini backpack with goodies decals etc etc .Well worth the extra 10.00
jek57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 10:08 PM   #183
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jek57 View Post
Last year we parked outside at first went in it was long walk to get there so we ended up registering to get closer to the show it was really no problem doing so but it was 35.00 instead of the 25.00 ...But you still get the t-shirt and the mini backpack with goodies decals etc etc .Well worth the extra 10.00
So can we just park in the show and register on the day?
Old 08-01-2015, 10:19 PM   #184
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by KieraniGadget View Post
So can we just park in the show and register on the day?
Nope. Got to pre register

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 08:47 AM   #185
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Kona, Your wrong this time

You do "NOT" have to pre registar,
Just go and register when you get there.

Quote:
KieraniGadget
Quote:
Originally Posted by jek57 View Post
They also offer spectator parking to park non-Mustangs as well as Motorcycles to park for free and just walk in.

Picture of spectator parking.
The picture outside the fence

Ronnie
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Ariel and fence photo.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	1.82 MB
ID:	188519  
Old 08-02-2015, 12:10 PM   #186
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

They also offer spectator parking to park non-Mustangs as well as Motorcycles to park for free and just walk in.

Ronnie
Waite a minute. Are you saying that they will let you into the show with your car without paying the $25? That just doesn't sound right.....or fair to the thousands of people that did pay the money. I wouldn't do it.
2012 Kona Blue GT Premium 401A, Manual, 3.55, Steeda Pro-Action Shocks, Struts, Sport Springs, LCAs, Adjustable Swaybars, Adjustable Panhard Bar, BMR Relocation Brackets and Adjustable UCA, Driveshaft Shop Aluminum Drive Shaft, Airaid CAI, MGW Shifter, GT500 Axle-Backs, 3M Clear Bra and Tint, Side Window Louvers, JLT Oil Separator, Staggered MMD Zeven Wheels and Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires, Bama 93 Race Tune
Robostang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 12:28 PM   #187
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Ronnie
That must be new this year because it wasn't like that the previous years. If you didn't pre register you didn't get to park in the show. You could never register the day of the show.

They did have a few extra passes for those who got there early but very limited.

Old 08-02-2015, 12:41 PM   #188
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

This should be easy to understand

If you are "NOT" pre-registered =just drive to show
If you want to register you may be able to do it at a gate or you can always park in the spectators lot and go to the registration tent and get your credentials to drive in.

Last year they were a little un-organised and I personally know that some that drove in with me were not registered but walked to the tent and registered.

I think they will be better organised this year and probably make provisions to register on the way in.

We just need to ask Alex if he can tell the one's not registered what to do.

jek57 just told you what they did last year
Quote:
Ronnie
Old 08-02-2015, 12:47 PM   #189
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
If you are "NOT" pre-registered =just drive to show
If you want to register you may be able to do it at a gate or you can always park in the spectators lot and go to the registration tent and get your credentials to drive in.
This what I would expect to be the case. It is for charity so I would hope that everyone registers.
2012 Kona Blue GT Premium 401A, Manual, 3.55, Steeda Pro-Action Shocks, Struts, Sport Springs, LCAs, Adjustable Swaybars, Adjustable Panhard Bar, BMR Relocation Brackets and Adjustable UCA, Driveshaft Shop Aluminum Drive Shaft, Airaid CAI, MGW Shifter, GT500 Axle-Backs, 3M Clear Bra and Tint, Side Window Louvers, JLT Oil Separator, Staggered MMD Zeven Wheels and Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires, Bama 93 Race Tune
Old 08-02-2015, 01:10 PM   #190
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

I noticed last year at the spectators outside parking lot

I was surprised to see how many Mustangs were in that lot. I had to leave at about 3:30 because my cancer was killing me and I had no choice.
I think they will probably have a gate to register at this year.

I do think that even with the hiccups that they had last year, Everyone there still had a great time and although some went hungry because of the long food lines, They still enjoyed every single minute of the best ALL MUSTANG SHOW "EVER"

Alex say's the food vendors will be PLENTY AND BETTER this year.
Mario said it did not bother him because he had his own food and treats with him.
I had V8 juice and Cokes and water in my cooler so I was OK.
Ronnie
Old 08-02-2015, 01:34 PM   #191
Registered Member
Regular

Rob, are you going down this year? I'm heading down with a friend on Friday. Probably stay at a local hotel.

Also, can Alex post in here to see if he can get me preregistered? I would gladly pay the money in advance, I just didn't know I could make it until last Friday.
Old 08-02-2015, 01:48 PM   #192
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintmann111 View Post
Rob, are you going down this year? I'm heading down with a friend on Friday. Probably stay at a local hotel.

Also, can Alex post in here to see if he can get me preregistered? I would gladly pay the money in advance, I just didn't know I could make it until last Friday.
We are driving down Friday and staying at the Hilton garden inn

Sent from my 831C using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Old 08-02-2015, 02:29 PM   #193
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Yes. Katie and I are driving down on Friday. Probably leaving our place late morning. Staying at a hotel in Redding. Let me know if you want to head down there with us.
Old 08-02-2015, 02:41 PM   #194
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robostang View Post
Yes. Katie and I are driving down on Friday. Probably leaving our place late morning. Staying at a hotel in Redding. Let me know if you want to head down there with us.
Yeah, I'm game. What way are you planning on going? 84 or 95?

Grabber, what time where you leaving at again?
Old 08-02-2015, 02:53 PM   #195
Registered Member
Regular

Right now the plan is 84 but I could be convinced to go 95

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-02-2015, 03:08 PM   #196
Registered Member
Regular

What we did was at first parked in the spectators lot first time going to a show .walked in came back to the car long walk so we asked the am dude if we can still register for the show said yea np so drove in and they told me to park at the register place paid parked easy peasy ...The am dudes were very helpful and that was well into the show time wise so i don't think anyone who isn't per-registered will have a problem ..
jek57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 08:24 PM   #197
Registered Member
Regular

Well Grabber is going down Friday as well. He is on LI so it would have to be 95 for me unless he can met us on the Jersey side. Is Dan planning on going?

Also, what was your planned route? From New London google puts me on 95 to either the GW or Tappan Zee, then either 80 or 79 in Jersey/PA.

Grabber, what time are you planning on leaving?
Old 08-02-2015, 11:34 PM   #198
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum, but my wife and I will be making the journey from NC to PA for the show. It's our first mustang related trip, and we're really looking forward to it. Hope to see some of you up there and make some new friends.
'14 GT Prem; Sterling Gray w/Silver Metallic Rally Stripes; 6-Speed M/T; Electronics & Comfort Package; 3.55 gears; SR Performance Springs; Koni Str.T Struts & Shocks; Whiteline Panhard Bar; Whiteline Rear Lower Control Arms & Relocation Brackets; J&M Caster/Camber Plates; Rohana RC7 20x10's w/255/35/20 Goodyear Eagle Sport All Seasons; C&L CAI; BAMA V2 93R Tune; Roush Axlebacks; Redline Tuning Elite Hood Struts; SunTek CXP 45% Tint; Cervini's Upper & Lower Billet Grilles & Type IV Ram Air Hood.
Sterling 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 05:43 AM   #199
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Well Grabber is going down Friday as well. He is on LI so it would have to be 95 for me unless he can met us on the Jersey side. Is Dan planning on going?

Also, what was your planned route? From New London google puts me on 95 to either the GW or Tappan Zee, then either 80 or 79 in Jersey/PA.

Grabber, what time are you planning on leaving?
I would normally head out 84 across the Newburg-Beacon Bridge to 87 and then pick up 287 but I can go 84 to 684 to 287 and meet you somewhere around the Tappan Zee. Or since you are coming from New London I can meet you in New Haven. A lot is going to depend on the timing.
Old 08-03-2015, 05:57 AM   #200
Staff

Regular
Staff

Sterling, you'll meet lots of them. Enjoy the trip.
Old 08-03-2015, 09:13 AM   #201
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Alex, can you PM me so I can register? Pretty please?
Hey man - I'm sorry about the delay I was offsite late last week. I can see that registration is closed right now. I'll shoot you a PM right now to see how we can get you in.

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 09:40 AM   #202
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Hi Alex

A lot of people need to know if they can register at the show, Weather walk in or at a non-registered gate set up.
Even if it costs more it would be good for AM's Charity to have as many as possible register.
Ronnie
Old 08-03-2015, 09:57 AM   #203
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
A lot of people need to know if they can register at the show, Weather walk in or at a non-registered gate set up.
Even if it costs more it would be good for AM's Charity to have as many as possible register.
Ronnie

Sorry I missed this along the way here Ronnie - I'm playing catch up right now between posts and PM's! As we speak Registration is Closed and if you we're not signed up before hand you're only going to be able to spectate as we're sadly running over capacity right now. Sorry to be bringing bad news to some on a Monday guys!

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 10:36 AM   #204
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

They justwill have to park in the spectators lot

They will just have to park and walk in. It is free to spectators so no problems there. I know last year I sure seen a lot of Mustangs in that spectator lot. It was like another car show.
Mario say's he is sure glad I got registered early. I gotta tell ya- I'm glad about it too.
Ronnie
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Maple grove Mustang 8X10.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	494.0 KB
ID:	188583  
Old 08-03-2015, 12:15 PM   #205
Registered Member
Regular

So, as stated above, this will be my first show. I purchased the registration from AM and thought it was just for a t-shirt and ticket with proceeds going toward charity. No biggy paying the $35. It wasn't until I received an e-mail from AM telling me that I would be receiving the parking pass and a JUDGING SLIP that I started freaking out. Don't get me wrong, I love my car more than most things, but am realistic to the point that I do realize it's not a show car by any means...it's my daily driver, and I'm not one of the fortunate ones that are independently wealthy enough to throw thousands of dollars at it to make it truly show-worthy. I'll get it cleaned up for sure because I'm not one to back down from a challenge, but I was curious to know if my wife and I would have to stay around the car since it's in the show, or if we're free to roam. We're really excited to go out and see the sights, meet the people, and maybe be lucky enough to snag one of the tattoos while we're there. Any of you veteran showmen/women care to chime in on this for me? Thanks in advance, and see you there!
'14 GT Prem; Sterling Gray w/Silver Metallic Rally Stripes; 6-Speed M/T; Electronics & Comfort Package; 3.55 gears; SR Performance Springs; Koni Str.T Struts & Shocks; Whiteline Panhard Bar; Whiteline Rear Lower Control Arms & Relocation Brackets; J&M Caster/Camber Plates; Rohana RC7 20x10's w/255/35/20 Goodyear Eagle Sport All Seasons; C&L CAI; BAMA V2 93R Tune; Roush Axlebacks; Redline Tuning Elite Hood Struts; SunTek CXP 45% Tint; Cervini's Upper & Lower Billet Grilles & Type IV Ram Air Hood.
Old 08-03-2015, 12:19 PM   #206
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling 5.0 View Post
So, as stated above, this will be my first show. I purchased the registration from AM and thought it was just for a t-shirt and ticket with proceeds going toward charity. No biggy paying the $35. It wasn't until I received an e-mail from AM telling me that I would be receiving the parking pass and a JUDGING SLIP that I started freaking out. Don't get me wrong, I love my car more than most things, but am realistic to the point that I do realize it's not a show car by any means...it's my daily driver, and I'm not one of the fortunate ones that are independently wealthy enough to throw thousands of dollars at it to make it truly show-worthy. I'll get it cleaned up for sure because I'm not one to back down from a challenge, but I was curious to know if my wife and I would have to stay around the car since it's in the show, or if we're free to roam. We're really excited to go out and see the sights, meet the people, and maybe be lucky enough to snag one of the tattoos while we're there. Any of you veteran showmen/women care to chime in on this for me? Thanks in advance, and see you there!
Bro, no need to stay with your car. Walk around and talk to people.

Old 08-03-2015, 01:26 PM   #207
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Don't worry to much about it not being a show car

There will be people there that still would like to see your Mustang. Mine sure is not what I consider a "SHOW CAR" but It did win two peoples choice awards as well as a Gold daily drivers award at different shows. In 2011 it won a $100.00 gift certificate at the first American Muscle show I attended at the old place.
The judges don't need you there at the car so you can walk all around all day if you want to. Still, Take a couple of chairs because you will sure use them.
Look for me and Mario and say Hi.
Ronnie
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	My friend Mario 8x10.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	188589  
Old 08-03-2015, 01:50 PM   #208
Registered Member
Regular

You don't have to participate in the judging part. Just don't fill out the form or leave it in your window and the judges will pass you by.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-03-2015, 02:14 PM   #209
Kevin.Cook

I definitely want to participate. Even if I don't win, I still think it will be fun.
Old 08-03-2015, 03:14 PM   #210
Registered Member
Regular

Thanks for the info and the reassurances guys. I'm confident that this will be an awesome experience, and one that I can hopefully continue to experience in the coming years. This particular show was a "consolation prize" for me since I had to cancel my first trip to mustang week due to scheduling conflicts on the part of my wife...could've gone without her, but it was an anniversary gift, so didn't feel right. From what I've seen, I'm thinking that this will be a great time.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle