American Muscle 2015 Car Show - Page 7 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Old 08-03-2015, 03:18 PM   #211
Kevin.Cook

I am looking forward to putting faces to names. I always remember to keep an open mind because when you meet people on a forum, you tend to make a mental image of people. So when you meet them, it is a totally different experience. This goes for any type of online interaction vs in-person.

and I been registering every week for the 2015 GT. I will be excited to see who gets it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2015, 05:08 PM   #212
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
My personal opinion which ain't worth much -BUT

This show last year was way much better then Mustang Week was, ("the year I went") and ever will be.
When you think of an event with "ONLY MUSTANGS" and in a setting as nice as Maple Grove Park. With all of the vendors and the celebrity's such as Chip Foose and more. It is really hard to beat.
Like I said before, Of Course there are larger shows but they have other brands mixed in. Myrtle Beach is a traffic nightmare, Sturgis was fun ,but many other cars besides Mustangs and Motels were very expensive.
American Muscle hit it out of the Park with this event.
Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 05:17 PM   #213
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Everyone bring walkie talkies. Tune to channel 4. Hall & Oates will be playing on loop for everyone.
paintmann111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2015, 06:41 PM   #214
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
I will be wearing a neon green t shirt that says ME on the left chest area and a black ball cap that says ME. If you see me, stop and introduce yourself. We should all meet up at a designated meeting spot. ME is for Mustang Evolution! Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Group photo!

2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 07:38 PM   #215
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
First we have to find everyone .Sounds like it's going to be a whole lot bigger than last year. I'll be looking for the shirts and hats for sure and the cars
jek57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 08:58 PM   #216
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jek57 View Post
First we have to find everyone .Sounds like it's going to be a whole lot bigger than last year. I'll be looking for the shirts and hats for sure and the cars
I hope we can set a meeting place at a certain time. Any thoughts?

Old 08-03-2015, 09:29 PM   #217
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post

Ronnie would the perfect person to organize a meeting place as what we did last year. We had a great spot just follow Ronnie.

MPT TUNE, Borla S-Type, Airaid Cai, Ford racing X pipe, Mac ceramic shorty headers, 2010 GT500 rims, 35% tint, Sr Springs, J&M phb, camber bolts, blacked out side markers, front and taillights.
shunc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 09:32 PM   #218
Registered Member
Regular

Only thing i can think of is when we get in contact with the gentleman with the shirts and hats he can set up a time to all meet then for a group photo.
Old 08-03-2015, 09:35 PM   #219
Registered Member
Regular

That will work also meeting everyone on here would be cool.
Old 08-03-2015, 10:13 PM   #220
Registered Member
Regular

Great idea. You guys are great. Love this forum

Old 08-04-2015, 07:25 AM   #221
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
I look forward to meeting you guys at the show. Let me know the when and where.
'14 GT Prem; Sterling Gray w/Silver Metallic Rally Stripes; 6-Speed M/T; Electronics & Comfort Package; 3.55 gears; SR Performance Springs; Koni Str.T Struts & Shocks; Whiteline Panhard Bar; Whiteline Rear Lower Control Arms & Relocation Brackets; J&M Caster/Camber Plates; Rohana RC7 20x10's w/255/35/20 Goodyear Eagle Sport All Seasons; C&L CAI; BAMA V2 93R Tune; Roush Axlebacks; Redline Tuning Elite Hood Struts; SunTek CXP 45% Tint; Cervini's Upper & Lower Billet Grilles & Type IV Ram Air Hood.
Sterling 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 07:48 AM   #222
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
Hi Shunc 01

Last year I pulled into the Handicap parking and the guy let you guys park. I'll probably park there again this year because I don't want to be to far from my Medication or the Port-A-potty's. Of Course-My Chair too.
I'm staying at the Best Western again so if you get a chance, try to get over there Friday evening because it is a complete Mustang show and event by it's self.
Me and Mario should be getting there about noon but I'm probably going to go to the car wash and get "RED RYDER" nice and spiffy for Saturday.

As you know from last year, it was really difficult to have a meeting place because of all of the Mustangs everywhere.
The better place to meet up is the "BEST WESTERN" because the Holiday Inn was just to much turmoil.
I'm going to try to leave there at about 7:30 and park in the Handicap area again.
Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 07:57 AM   #223
Kevin.Cook

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
Last year I pulled into the Handicap parking and the guy let you guys park. I'll probably park there again this year because I don't want to be to far from my Medication or the Port-A-potty's. Of Course-My Chair too.
I'm staying at the Best Western again so if you get a chance, try to get over there Friday evening because it is a complete Mustang show and event by it's self.
Me and Mario should be getting there about noon but I'm probably going to go to the car wash and get "RED RYDER" nice and spiffy for Saturday.

As you know from last year, it was really difficult to have a meeting place because of all of the Mustangs everywhere.
The better place to meet up is the "BEST WESTERN" because the Holiday Inn was just to much turmoil.
I'm going to try to leave there at about 7:30 and park in the Handicap area again.
Ronnie
Hey Ronnie,

Am I still good to park near you? Just wanted to double check again since this is happening next week.

I am leaving Texas about Thursday morning. I am HOPING to get to PA no later then late afternoon Friday. I am sure we will take small stops and possibly traffic. With that long of a trip, I am sure we will hit something unexpected.

I am really hoping they have a scratch and dent tent this year. Would love to pick up some suspension parts if possible.
Old 08-04-2015, 08:57 AM   #224
Registered Member
Regular

I'll be heading up to PA on Friday and hopefully arriving in the area by 2-3pm assuming my wife sleeps most of the way and I don't have to make excessive stops. We're staying at the Courtyard Marriott in Reading..not sure of the distance, but I'm going to try and check out the "show before the show" at the Best Western. Sounds like a good time. Too bad that I can't bring my other lady to meet Mario...she's not made for the summer time, and is a grumpy traveller. It's a shame though because she matches the color of my car so well.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 using the Mustang Evolution mobile app.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1438696649314.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	188628  
'14 GT Prem; Sterling Gray w/Silver Metallic Rally Stripes; 6-Speed M/T; Electronics & Comfort Package; 3.55 gears; SR Performance Springs; Koni Str.T Struts & Shocks; Whiteline Panhard Bar; Whiteline Rear Lower Control Arms & Relocation Brackets; J&M Caster/Camber Plates; Rohana RC7 20x10's w/255/35/20 Goodyear Eagle Sport All Seasons; C&L CAI; BAMA V2 93R Tune; Roush Axlebacks; Redline Tuning Elite Hood Struts; SunTek CXP 45% Tint; Cervini's Upper & Lower Billet Grilles & Type IV Ram Air Hood.
Old 08-04-2015, 09:14 AM   #225
Kevin.Cook

I am staying at the bumpkin Econolodge. LOL
Old 08-04-2015, 09:40 AM   #226
Registered Member
Regular

American Muscle 2015 Car Show

I will be at the Hampton Inn in Redding but will be checking out the pre-show also. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Sterling 5.0 - great looking pup. How old is she?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Kona Blue GT Premium 401A, Manual, 3.55, Steeda Pro-Action Shocks, Struts, Sport Springs, LCAs, Adjustable Swaybars, Adjustable Panhard Bar, BMR Relocation Brackets and Adjustable UCA, Driveshaft Shop Aluminum Drive Shaft, Airaid CAI, MGW Shifter, GT500 Axle-Backs, 3M Clear Bra and Tint, Side Window Louvers, JLT Oil Separator, Staggered MMD Zeven Wheels and Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires, Bama 93 Race Tune
Robostang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 09:44 AM   #227
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin.Cook View Post
I am looking forward to putting faces to names. I always remember to keep an open mind because when you meet people on a forum, you tend to make a mental image of people. So when you meet them, it is a totally different experience. This goes for any type of online interaction vs in-person.

and I been registering every week for the 2015 GT. I will be excited to see who gets it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintmann111 View Post
Everyone bring walkie talkies. Tune to channel 4. Hall & Oates will be playing on loop for everyone.
Quote:
I will be wearing a neon green t shirt that says ME on the left chest area and a black ball cap that says ME. If you see me, stop and introduce yourself. We should all meet up at a designated meeting spot. ME is for Mustang Evolution! Lol

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Group photo!

Quote:

Quote:
Only thing i can think of is when we get in contact with the gentleman with the shirts and hats he can set up a time to all meet then for a group photo.

I'm definitely in for a group photo guys, I think that would be awesome to put names to faces!

I'm sorry to say that I'm going to be literally running around all day from likely 6:30-6:30 and the best thing that I could recommend doing would be to try to all get together when MMD By Foose is being given to its new owner at the main stage.

I'm going to be looking for guys in Neon and I'll be around the main stage. Look for the bearded dude with the Aviators, gimme a "Yo Alex!"

We're getting very, very close guys!

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 09:48 AM   #228
Kevin.Cook

Alex, could you confirm if there will be a scratch and dent tent? Just wondering if I should bring extra cash or not. If so, maybe shed some info on things one might find there.
Old 08-04-2015, 10:02 AM   #229
Registered Member
Regular

She's 9, but still acts like a puppy.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 using the Mustang Evolution mobile app.
Old 08-04-2015, 11:10 AM   #230
Staff

Regular
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
I'm definitely in for a group photo guys, I think that would be awesome to put names to faces!

I'm sorry to say that I'm going to be literally running around all day from likely 6:30-6:30 and the best thing that I could recommend doing would be to try to all get together when MMD By Foose is being given to STRANGE MUD at the main stage.

Alex
fixed that for ya!
Old 08-04-2015, 11:13 AM   #231
Kevin.Cook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Mud View Post
fixed that for ya!
Loving your quote edits. Never get tired of them.
Old 08-05-2015, 09:11 PM   #232
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
I have all of your cells and you should all have mine. I will try to call, for those who are staying at the Best Western, track me down. If not, I will catch you at the show.
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 09:16 PM   #233
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
*** For those who have never been at the Holiday Inn, beware! For some ungodly reason there is a speed bump that you have to cross to get into the parking lot. At least it was there last year. For low cars, it will damage them. ***

Some people went over to the McDonalds and parked in the back lot. Not sure on who and how much but the manager or assistant manager or both, had some spare change that weekend.
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 11:56 PM   #234
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post
I have all of your cells and you should all have mine. I will try to call, for those who are staying at the Best Western, track me down. If not, I will catch you at the show.
Did you get my Message?
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 03:28 PM   #235
Kevin.Cook

I just switched to the Comfort Inn because the Econo Lodge had terrible reviews.
Old 08-06-2015, 03:38 PM   #236
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
So did we decide on the meeting place? I'm staying at comfort Inn as well in reading.

MPT TUNE, Borla S-Type, Airaid Cai, Ford racing X pipe, Mac ceramic shorty headers, 2010 GT500 rims, 35% tint, Sr Springs, J&M phb, camber bolts, blacked out side markers, front and taillights.
shunc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 03:50 PM   #237
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
I'm at the Courtyard Marriott in reading
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 03:51 PM   #238
Registered Member
Regular

I'm at Hilton garden inn !

Sent from my 831C using Mustang Evolution mobile app

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Tell me where and I'll be there

Sent from my 831C using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Old 08-06-2015, 06:34 PM   #239
Kevin.Cook

I am staying at the Comfort Inn Lancaster County North - to be more specific because I am in no way familiar with PA.
Old 08-06-2015, 06:39 PM   #240
Registered Member
Regular

I'm at the Hampton Inn in Redding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Kona Blue GT Premium 401A, Manual, 3.55, Steeda Pro-Action Shocks, Struts, Sport Springs, LCAs, Adjustable Swaybars, Adjustable Panhard Bar, BMR Relocation Brackets and Adjustable UCA, Driveshaft Shop Aluminum Drive Shaft, Airaid CAI, MGW Shifter, GT500 Axle-Backs, 3M Clear Bra and Tint, Side Window Louvers, JLT Oil Separator, Staggered MMD Zeven Wheels and Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires, Bama 93 Race Tune
Robostang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 07:40 AM   #241
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Alex, could you confirm if there will be a scratch and dent tent? Just wondering if I should bring extra cash or not. If so, maybe shed some info on things one might find there.

Sorry about the delay brother, I've been running around on a "Secret Build" the past few days.

You better believe we're going to have a scratch & dent sale there. Be ready for parts!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 08-07-2015, 07:42 AM   #242
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling 5.0 View Post
She's 9, but still acts like a puppy.
'

Don't be alarmed if you see a bearded guy run up and yell "Puppy!" I'll do it with any dog. I can't help myself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Mud View Post
fixed that for ya!
Quote:
Loving your quote edits. Never get tired of them.
Very funny guys - You getting excited!? 8 days away!

Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 08-07-2015, 07:48 AM   #243
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Quote:
*** For those who have never been at the Holiday Inn, beware! For some ungodly reason there is a speed bump that you have to cross to get into the parking lot. At least it was there last year. For low cars, it will damage them. ***

Some people went over to the McDonalds and parked in the back lot. Not sure on who and how much but the manager or assistant manager or both, had some spare change that weekend.
If you're low please proceed with caution, this is true. I'm hoping to be able to spot you guys with the bright shirts! I honestly think the HolidayInn at Morgantown is the best spot to get together.

This is where most of the AM staff and a few other special people might be staying *cough *

But the parking lot itself is a mini car show and there's more than enough space to spread out. Behind the hotel itself at one point SCCA used to run AutoCrosses, not that I'm condoning this type of behavior because the local PD will know that we're there.

No burnouts or funny business but I think you guys are mature enough - This isn't a mustang week high lite reel
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 08-07-2015, 07:50 AM   #244
Kevin.Cook

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
'

Don't be alarmed if you see a bearded guy run up and yell "Puppy!" I'll do it with any dog. I can't help myself!

Very funny guys - You getting excited!? 8 days away!

I am stoked! Just not looking forward to the drive....
Old 08-07-2015, 07:59 AM   #245
Site Sponsor

Quote:
I just switched to the Comfort Inn because the Econo Lodge had terrible reviews.
I may have stayed there before. Good choice sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by shunc01 View Post
So did we decide on the meeting place? I'm staying at comfort Inn as well in reading.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
I'm at the Courtyard Marriott in reading
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
I'm at Hilton garden inn !
Quote:
I am staying at the Comfort Inn Lancaster County North - to be more specific because I am in no way familiar with PA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robostang View Post
I'm at the Hampton Inn in Redding.

Everyone's essentially equidistant from each other but I think Robo might be the furthest up in reading. There's a great spot up there called the pagoda, it's literally a Pagoda and Robo you'll see it when you're on your way into town.

Coll spot for pictures but it's about an hour and a half from me and you guys would be doing some driving. I'll likely be in the parking lot at the Holiday in for a little bit but I'll leave the planning up to you guys, I just work here.

Free Same-Day Shipping!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle