American Muscle 2015 Car Show - Page 9 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Old 08-12-2015, 10:38 AM   #281
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
Just a little hiccup with USPS nothing out of the ordinary guys! No need to worry because we've got you covered. Just bring your confirmation email along to be on the safe side.

Whose ready to see some Mustangs!?

🙋🏻🙋🏻🙋🏻
I'm excited to see other mustangs on the road on my journey up from Richmond, VA. we'll both know exactly where we're heading XD LOL!!

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
DiESeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2015, 10:48 AM   #282
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiESeven View Post
🙋🏻🙋🏻🙋🏻
I'm excited to see other mustangs on the road on my journey up from Richmond, VA. we'll both know exactly where we're heading XD LOL!!

Trust me - You're definitely going to be seeing plenty o' Mustang's on the way up.

Coming into the show is down right nuts, there's more cars than you're ever going to see in one place.

It's my Graceland

If anyone has any questions let me know!

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 12:12 PM   #283
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Quote:
Trust me - You're definitely going to be seeing plenty o' Mustang's on the way up.

Coming into the show is down right nuts, there's more cars than you're ever going to see in one place.

It's my Graceland

If anyone has any questions let me know!

Alex
Alex - are we allowed to bring drinks into the show? (Beer). Can't remember if no alcohol is allowed. Packing the cooler tomorrow!

Sent from my 831C using Mustang Evolution mobile app

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

The car is going in for an emergency appointment.... Had a bit of an accident.....

Advertisement

Old 08-12-2015, 12:20 PM   #284
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
Alex - are we allowed to bring drinks into the show? (Beer). Can't remember if no alcohol is allowed. Packing the cooler tomorrow!

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

The car is going in for an emergency appointment.... Had a bit of an accident.....

Where in the same situation too man, my universal u joint went Kapooshh.. That's why its making a bad vibration, it's in the shop now. Hopefully it will get done before the show. What happened to yours?

Sent from my SM-G925P using Mustang Evolution mobile app
shunc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 12:21 PM   #285
Registered Member
Regular

I took 3 days off from work to get my car ready and this is what happened f*** my life.. Installed my suspension myself to save some money but it ended up not saving since I'll be paying for this one..

Old 08-12-2015, 12:59 PM   #286
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

What happened to it?
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 02:31 PM   #287
Registered Member
Regular

Hit an empty Poland spring gallon. I'm low so it popped a side of the bumper off. Won't have my drive shaft or suspension in for the show now, but at least I will have a clean looking car!(that doesn't have half a bumper hanging off)

Old 08-12-2015, 03:26 PM   #288
Registered Member
Regular

Oh that sucks. I'm going to have a scratch on my quarter panel and some paint missing off my front bumper, just haven't had the time to get any touch up paint yet.

Plan is, if I can get a job, I'll have new suspension parts and a few new appearance parts come next year's show.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
Old 08-12-2015, 03:54 PM   #289
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Quote:
Hit an empty Poland spring gallon. I'm low so it popped a side of the bumper off. Won't have my drive shaft or suspension in for the show now, but at least I will have a clean looking car!(that doesn't have half a bumper hanging off)

At least it wasn't anything serious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Kona Blue GT Premium 401A, Manual, 3.55, Steeda Pro-Action Shocks, Struts, Sport Springs, LCAs, Adjustable Swaybars, Adjustable Panhard Bar, BMR Relocation Brackets and Adjustable UCA, Driveshaft Shop Aluminum Drive Shaft, Airaid CAI, MGW Shifter, GT500 Axle-Backs, 3M Clear Bra and Tint, Side Window Louvers, JLT Oil Separator, Staggered MMD Zeven Wheels and Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires, Bama 93 Race Tune
Robostang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 05:02 PM   #290
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdstyln View Post
I'm driving up from Alexandria, Va on Friday morning. I'll be staying at the Hampton Inn, Reading. Driving my 2015 GT magnetic metallic

Welcome to the forum kdstyln. Great time to join. You will meet a lot of great people this weekend.
2012 Kona Blue GT Premium 401A, Manual, 3.55, Steeda Pro-Action Shocks, Struts, Sport Springs, LCAs, Adjustable Swaybars, Adjustable Panhard Bar, BMR Relocation Brackets and Adjustable UCA, Driveshaft Shop Aluminum Drive Shaft, Airaid CAI, MGW Shifter, GT500 Axle-Backs, 3M Clear Bra and Tint, Side Window Louvers, JLT Oil Separator, Staggered MMD Zeven Wheels and Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires, Bama 93 Race Tune
Old 08-12-2015, 05:04 PM   #291
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by shunc01 View Post
Where in the same situation too man, my universal u joint went Kapooshh.. That's why its making a bad vibration, it's in the shop now. Hopefully it will get done before the show. What happened to yours?

Easy job. As long as they have the part (pretty common), you will be on your way to the show! See you there!
Old 08-12-2015, 05:12 PM   #292

Region: Arkansas
American Muscle 2015 Car Show

Thank you!! I'm excited. I've owned four Mustangs since 1996 and this is my first time going to a show!!

kdstyln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 05:15 PM   #293
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robostang View Post
Easy job. As long as they have the part (pretty common), you will be on your way to the show! See you there!
Thanks Rob, I hope it is.. Quick question does anyone know if the driveshaft has a little play on them? In the front..

MPT tune, 3:73 gears, borla stype, frrp x pipe, Mac ceramic shorty headers, airaid cai, Jlt separator, koni orange shocks and struts, SR Springs, gt500 mounts, J&M Panhard bar, Bmr LCA, 2010 gt500 wheels, roush chin splitter and RTR stripes... 😎 🚘
Old 08-12-2015, 05:20 PM   #294
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by shunc01 View Post
Thanks Rob, I hope it is.. Quick question does anyone know if the driveshaft has a little play on them? In the front..

MPT tune, 3:73 gears, borla stype, frrp x pipe, Mac ceramic shorty headers, airaid cai, Jlt separator, koni orange shocks and struts, SR Springs, gt500 mounts, J&M Panhard bar, Bmr LCA, 2010 gt500 wheels, roush chin splitter and RTR stripes... 😎 🚘
Oh yeah. Let me guess, you are hearing a clunking sound when shifting? The stock two piece driveshaft is known for that.
Old 08-12-2015, 05:38 PM   #295
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robostang View Post
Oh yeah. Let me guess, you are hearing a clunking sound when shifting? The stock two piece driveshaft is known for that.
Oh okay thanks man appreciate it I thought it wasn't normal so basically just the u joint that was the problem. I thought the Trans mount Is making that noise. By the way I have an auto but I can hear the clunking when I reverse the car, I think it's more like a thug going to reverse.

Old 08-12-2015, 07:20 PM   #296
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Dang I thought I had it bad. I walked out to look at my car this morning and found bird poop dead center on the hood.

2013 Shelby GT500 Born 12/06/2012 number 439 of 530 in DIB and 1 of 9 with Red Stripes over the top and on the seats
Mlarv5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 07:31 PM   #297
Registered Member
Regular

I am now staying at the courtyard Marriott! Anyone else?

Old 08-12-2015, 09:46 PM   #298
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I am now staying at the courtyard Marriott! Anyone else?

Reading? I am too.
Old 08-12-2015, 09:48 PM   #299
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
Reading? I am too.
Yes sir just switched to there. Getting in late Friday night

Old 08-12-2015, 09:49 PM   #300
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yes sir just switched to there. Getting in late Friday night

I'll probably be getting in friday afternoon. Bringing my best friend too.
Old 08-12-2015, 10:00 PM   #301
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Anybody know what this means or the purpose of it. The hand writing was too me asking if I knew what the flyer was. No idea. I saw it too on the AM website

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 10:01 PM   #302
Registered Member
Regular

Sorry, here it is.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1439434863820.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	189262  
Old 08-12-2015, 10:05 PM   #303
Registered Member
Regular

Not to get anyone super pumped for the show, but have you fellas seen the 5 day forecast and the weather for this Saturdays show? Omg!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1439435136131.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	189263  
Old 08-12-2015, 10:17 PM   #304

Region: Arkansas
I think the note is saying to please provide an explanation of #AM2015 because they do not know what that means.

kdstyln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 10:29 PM   #305
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdstyln View Post
I think the note is saying to please provide an explanation of #AM2015 because they do not know what that means.

Yes sir, you are correct. That's what I was hoping you could tell me what it means #AM2015 because I don't know what it means and a friend of mine asked me what it was which is the handwriting that you just saw. Ha ha ha.

I know she doesn't know what the #AM2015 means that's why she asked me. Ha ha ha

Old 08-12-2015, 11:01 PM   #306
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
I'm at the courtyard too. See you guys Friday...heading over to check out the Best Western that evening.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
'14 GT Prem; Sterling Gray w/Silver Metallic Rally Stripes; 6-Speed M/T; Electronics & Comfort Package; 3.55 gears; SR Performance Springs; Koni Str.T Struts & Shocks; Whiteline Panhard Bar; Whiteline Rear Lower Control Arms & Relocation Brackets; J&M Caster/Camber Plates; Rohana RC7 20x10's w/255/35/20 Goodyear Eagle Sport All Seasons; C&L CAI; BAMA V2 93R Tune; Roush Axlebacks; Redline Tuning Elite Hood Struts; SunTek CXP 45% Tint; Cervini's Upper & Lower Billet Grilles & Type IV Ram Air Hood.
Sterling 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 12:53 AM   #307
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Other
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
Anybody know what this means or the purpose of it. The hand writing was too me asking if I knew what the flyer was. No idea. I saw it too on the AM website

It's a Instagram hashtag. They want people who use Instagram to post there American muscle show pics and tag it with that so people can see pics from the show.
oxford5pointoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 12:55 AM   #308
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxford5pointoh View Post
It's a Instagram hashtag. They want people who use Instagram to post there American muscle show pics and tag it with that so people can see pics from the show.
Thanks sir. I don't do Instagram yet. Lol

Old 08-13-2015, 11:43 AM   #309
Registered Member
Regular

I'm back in the game, car is fixed just in time..

Old 08-13-2015, 11:53 AM   #310
Registered Member
Regular

Mine is fixed too! Staying at the Hilton garden inn now tho lol

Old 08-13-2015, 12:26 PM   #311
Registered Member
Regular

So I just got a mustang this year and now knowing about an event such as this I'm going to do my best to make it next year! Already stoked for 2016!

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
kona010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 12:48 PM   #312
Site Sponsor

Quote:

Hey Grabber - That's a great question and #AM2015 is going to be a dry show. No alcohol of any sorts.

We want to ensure that everyone's going to have a fun and safe afternoon!

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll see you guys soon! Weathers going to be great!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 08-13-2015, 01:47 PM   #313
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Hey Grabber - That's a great question and #AM2015 is going to be a dry show. No alcohol of any sorts.

We want to ensure that everyone's going to have a fun and safe afternoon!

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll see you guys soon! Weathers going to be great!

Alex
Thanks for the reply. I didn't think so, but just wanted to make sure. It's gonna be HOT HOT HOT. Maybe you will finally find me, shunc, paintman, and some of the other guys in the crowd. I think my car is finally recognizable

Old 08-13-2015, 01:56 PM   #314
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Thanks for the reply. I didn't think so, but just wanted to make sure. It's gonna be HOT HOT HOT. Maybe you will finally find me, shunc, paintman, and some of the other guys in the crowd. I think my car is finally recognizable

It will be recognizable now grabberblue1993 specially with those intercooler hanging. Lol.

Old 08-13-2015, 03:05 PM   #315
Site Sponsor

Quote:
If anything keep an eye out for me and have a camera ready!

I think I'm going to be doing bright orange glasses, orange shirt, blue shirts, orange shoes..

Sounds like company colors right? Just so happens that they're some of my favorite!

I think the best bet would be towards the end of the day at the main stage when MMD By Foose gets delivered. I'll be either on stage or very, very close to it. I think that would be the best time for a mevo photo op! I'd love to get one with everyone.

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle