Mario and Ronnie are back- Did you miss us? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle

Old 08-24-2015, 09:41 AM   #1
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
Mario and Ronnie are back- Did you miss us?

When we left The show we went back to the "BEST WESTERN", Got a good rest and left Sunday to go to my friend Tom's in Elkton Maryland and freeloaded for a week. He has a dog named Bella that is a good friend of Mario's so Mario also had a good time there as well as at the AM event.
We left Elkton on Saturday and made it to Santee South Carolina that night and checked in to the Best Western there for the night. Got up Sunday and drove home to Mario's house and was kind of sad that the vacation was all over.
The American Muscle all Mustangs show was just plain "GREAT" very "HOT" but "GREAT"
My friend Nick came from Yonkers New York and rode his Harley down and met up with us at the show. He is a Corvette guy but now is awe struck by Mustangs. He could not believe how many Mustang and people came for a one day event. He could not believe how nice AM was to have safe bike parking for those who rode the Motorcycles to the show. He came 180 miles one way and sure had a great time. He told me he could not believe that as many Mustangs were there he could not find two that were exactly alike.
Mario had a great time getting petted by a million people but the tarmac was getting really hot for his feet so we stuck to the grass in the afternoon and under another members canape in the shade when I got tired. We did all of the paved stuff in the morning anyway.

With over 15,000 people and almost 4,000 ONLY MUSTANGS it was a great time for everyone. I was parked across from some food vendors and there were plenty spread around this year and noticed that there were no really long lines and the prices were reasonable. A.M. did a great job on food vendors this year.

I'm already saving up some $$$$ for next year and if you have never been to this event I suggest you start making plans to go in August 2016.

I do gotta add that on Friday night, The show or what ya would call a cruise-in at the Best Western was as good as any event you would go to. The whole parking lot was nothing but Mustangs and it was just a great "MUSTANG HAPPENING" for all involved.
Ronnie
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1090064.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	943.0 KB
ID:	189961   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1090076.JPG
Views:	53
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	189962  

Name:	P1090060.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	189963   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1090062.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	189964  

ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2015, 10:06 AM   #2
Staff

Regular
Staff

Region: Connecticut
gotta admit several of us were asking about you (well Mario anyways)
Old 08-24-2015, 10:21 AM   #3
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

I told Mario you were a little worried

2,072.5 total miles for the whole trip. My Mustang purred like a kitten and a perfect drive except for the heavy stop and go traffic. It was a great time and I can't wait until next year.
I already started saving up some vacation $$$$$$
Ronnie
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	P1090044.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	876.0 KB
ID:	189966   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1090120.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	930.3 KB
ID:	189967  

Name:	P1090122.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	1,015.9 KB
ID:	189968   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1090045.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	835.2 KB
ID:	189969  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2015, 10:57 AM   #4
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Other
It was nice meeting you and Mario 👍🏻
oxford5pointoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 11:28 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Glad you're back and as always it was nice seeing you again and Mario.. Were planning to move to florida so will probably see you around.

MPT tune, Axle exchange Aluminum driveshaft, 3:73 gears, borla stype, frrp x pipe, Mac ceramic shorty headers, airaid cai, Jlt separator, koni orange shocks and struts, SR Springs, gt500 mounts, J&M Panhard bar, Bmr LCA, 2010 gt500 wheels, roush chin splitter, roush louvers, and RTR stripes... 😎 🚘
shunc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 11:50 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Glad to hear that you and Mario arrived home safely. Happy I was able to provide shade to Mario under my canopy. I already plan to bring two of them next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
2012 Kona Blue GT Premium 401A, Manual, 3.55, Steeda Pro-Action Shocks, Struts, Sport Springs, LCAs, Adjustable Swaybars, Adjustable Panhard Bar, BMR Relocation Brackets and Adjustable UCA, Driveshaft Shop Aluminum Drive Shaft, Airaid CAI, MGW Shifter, GT500 Axle-Backs, 3M Clear Bra and Tint, Side Window Louvers, JLT Oil Separator, Staggered MMD Zeven Wheels and Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires, Bama 93 Race Tune
Robostang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 01:59 PM   #7
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Robostang

I really want to thank you for sharing the shade. We sure had a good spot but the drawback was no shade.
It was great to meet you and My friend that met me there was impressed how good all of the Mustang people get along and how friendly everyone was.
I'm willing to bet he will have a GT-350 or Super Snake soon just because of how much he liked the Mustang owners.
If you ever get to Daytona be sure to holler at me.
Ronnie
Old 08-24-2015, 03:59 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Yes, ME people are a great bunch, if I do say so myself. My family lives near Orlando so don't be surprised if I look you up the next time I'm down there.

Rob
2012 Kona Blue GT Premium 401A, Manual, 3.55, Steeda Pro-Action Shocks, Struts, Sport Springs, LCAs, Adjustable Swaybars, Adjustable Panhard Bar, BMR Relocation Brackets and Adjustable UCA, Driveshaft Shop Aluminum Drive Shaft, Airaid CAI, MGW Shifter, GT500 Axle-Backs, 3M Clear Bra and Tint, Side Window Louvers, JLT Oil Separator, Staggered MMD Zeven Wheels and Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires, Bama 93 Race Tune
Robostang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 09:44 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Glad to hear you got back safe. Hopefully you didn't end up with to much grease on your car like mine did. One of the draw backs of parking across from the food vendors. lol
paintmann111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 10:41 PM   #10
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

So that was what it was

Grease from the food guys. Wow, I was wondering what it was and it does wash off easy.
One thing good is I won't have to worry about my car rusting. Ha! Ha!
Thanks for the heads up on this though.
I can't really complain about it because I had such a great time and I'll be back next year and hope to park in the same place.
Ronnie
Old 08-25-2015, 11:27 AM   #11
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Hey Ronnie!

I was starting to get worried about you and Mario!

I'm really happy to hear that you and your friend had a great time at this years show and I'm in the process of getting you guys (Oh yeah, tell Mario too) some custom AM gear.

I'll post up some pictures once I have some mockups or even a final product for you.

Thanks again so much for coming and I'll be in touch shortly.

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 01:25 PM   #12
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Thank you Alex

I just am going to have a hard time waiting for NEXT AUGUST.
If you ever get to the Daytona area you better call me.
Ronnie
Old 08-25-2015, 01:47 PM   #13
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
I just am going to have a hard time waiting for NEXT AUGUST.
If you ever get to the Daytona area you better call me.
Ronnie

Ronnie - Just wanted to make sure, we're a concerned community.

You know if I make it down there again you're first on my list!

I'll post up a picture of what I'm working on up here for you and Mario!

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle