Labor Day Savings at AmericanMuscle! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle

Old 09-02-2015, 08:59 AM   #1
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Labor Day Savings at AmericanMuscle!

Hey guys! It's that time of year again and we've got some great deals for your Mustang that can be found Right Here!

Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or shoot me a PM, I'm always around to help! Happy Modding!

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2015, 02:50 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Hey man, I was looking at the MMD painted Eleanor Louvers, it says $170 as the sale price, but when I click on the item page the price is back to normal at $220.

Any fix here?

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 03:00 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCopp View Post
Hey man, I was looking at the MMD painted Eleanor Louvers, it says $170 as the sale price, but when I click on the item page the price is back to normal at $220.

Any fix here?

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
The quickest fix would be to call them and place your order on the phone.
DiESeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2015, 03:20 PM   #4
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
Wooo time to pick up that 8" shorty antenna I've been waiting to go on sale!

Lol, actually there are some pretty good deals. I'm just going to hold out for Cyber Monday for the big stuffs tho.
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 03:27 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
Wooo time to pick up that 8" shorty antenna I've been waiting to go on sale!

Lol, actually there are some pretty good deals. I'm just going to hold out for Cyber Monday for the big stuffs tho.
The real deals are in the tent sale at the American Muscle Show I'm getting there at 6:30am again just to be close to first in line. Parking the mustang and rushing to that tent!
DiESeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 07:59 AM   #6
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCopp View Post

Any fix here?
TCopp - What can I say glitches happen!

You can either shoot me a PM with your email address or give my Mustang Experts a call directly at 1-866-727-1266 and we can have the order placed.

I'll make sure our IT team knows about that, thanks a lot for pointing it out.

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 09-03-2015, 08:01 AM   #7
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Wooo time to pick up that 8" shorty antenna I've been waiting to go on sale! Lol, actually there are some pretty good deals. I'm just going to hold out for Cyber Monday for the big stuffs tho.

The time has come Scott! We're slashing prices and everything must go!

What are you after for Black Friday/Cyber Monday anyhow. It's crazy to think that it's going to be right around the corner. I'm personally just looking for the temps to drop within the next 2 weeks and start modding the hell out of my truck!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 09-03-2015, 08:27 AM   #8
Kevin.Cook

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post

What are you after for Black Friday/Cyber Monday anyhow. It's crazy to think that it's going to be right around the corner. I'm personally just looking for the temps to drop within the next 2 weeks and start modding the hell out of my truck!

Alex
Of course for the 11-14 V6 it can be the aluminum driveshaft, SCT X4 Tuner, Spec clutch and flywheel, and Borla S Types to name a few.
Old 09-03-2015, 08:34 AM   #9
Staff
Regular
Staff

Quote:

Alex
Yeah you and me both on the temps dropping. Going to definitely take advantage of fall weather to do the big stuff on the Stang. Although I'm about to go outside right meow and do 4 wheel bearings and the catalytic converter on my wife's CRV... good times especially when that could be used to strip the rest of the parts off my 2V for the pull.

Waiting for Cyber Monday mainly because then I'll actually have mod money again in the October/November timeframe.

Also I still cant' decide on this stupid wheel combo for my car. I know the AM combo with the 17s and the Mickeys are going to be the best for my wallet AND performance but... Steeda car... Steeda wheels... blargh. Like someone on my thread said, I am a master at sweating the small stuff haha.

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
Old 09-04-2015, 09:03 AM   #10
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin.Cook View Post
Of course for the 11-14 V6 it can be the aluminum driveshaft, SCT X4 Tuner, Spec clutch and flywheel, and Borla S Types to name a few.
Sounds like you've done your homework as always Kevin. As if I need to reinforce this any further let me just show you a couple reviews on the Driveshaft and what it can do for your car!

Quote:
Yeah you and me both on the temps dropping. Going to definitely take advantage of fall weather to do the big stuff on the Stang.

Although I'm about to go outside right meow and do 4 wheel bearings and the catalytic converter on my wife's CRV... good times especially when that could be used to strip the rest of the parts off my 2V for the pull.

Waiting for Cyber Monday mainly because then I'll actually have mod money again in the October/November timeframe.

Also I still cant' decide on this stupid wheel combo for my car. I know the AM combo with the 17s and the Mickeys are going to be the best for my wallet AND performance but... Steeda car... Steeda wheels... blargh. Like someone on my thread said, I am a master at sweating the small stuff haha.
Hearing you loud and clear on this sir. Curiosity killed the cat!

What kind of wheels? You know come Holiday Season we'll talk. I'll get you set up with the best deal possible here. I hear you on the small stuff too. I'm sure I've said it before but I'm hyper OCD with my cars/toys.

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 09-04-2015, 01:30 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
I'm going to try to wait until black friday/cyber monday sales to buy anything else for my mustang, but it takes a lot of discipline!
S197 GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 01:35 PM   #12
Staff
Regular
Staff

Quote:
Sounds like you've done your homework as always Kevin. As if I need to reinforce this any further let me just show you a couple reviews on the Driveshaft and what it can do for your car!

Hearing you loud and clear on this sir. Curiosity killed the cat!

What kind of wheels? You know come Holiday Season we'll talk. I'll get you set up with the best deal possible here. I hear you on the small stuff too. I'm sure I've said it before but I'm hyper OCD with my cars/toys.

Alex
Up in the air for the wheels. 17 inch staggered with the Mickeys either a black Bullitt, anthracite Bullitt, black FR500 or machine face FR500.

And I'll definitely be in contact for the holiday sales to take you up on that offer. Thanks!

Sent from my LG-D801 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Old 09-04-2015, 02:38 PM   #13
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Kentucky

I think those kooks longtubes are calling me. That 6% discount still work with this sale? Just wondering still interested if it isn't.

Pick your poison.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 01:15 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maine
Wow, I just put 2K worth of parts in my cart the discount code don't work. Holding off now. I want to order Ford throttle body, Ford intake, Hot Rod Cam and new phaser bolts.
Old 09-07-2015, 05:24 PM   #15
Staff
Regular
Staff

PM a rep or call the order in tomorrow morning if the sale is still going on. I noticed my code wasn't working either but I chalked it up to something being in the cart from the August sale still at the August price. No idea.

Old 09-07-2015, 05:27 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Yes the code isn't working.

🍼and 🌽 fed coyote.
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 05:30 PM   #17
Registered Member

Regular

Says the sale lasts till the 10th.

Pick your poison.
Old 09-07-2015, 05:33 PM   #18
Staff
Regular
Staff

I just PM'd Alex about it and hopefully I'll get some sort of response tonight or tomorrow. He sometimes replies even on the weekend/holiday but I doubt even if he does anything will be able to get done till tomorrow.

Old 09-07-2015, 05:34 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

I PM him Saturday about it. But he hasn't been on yet.

🍼and 🌽 fed coyote.
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 05:47 PM   #20
Registered Member

Regular

While we're on the subject of the sale; I'm looking at the Kooks longtubes. All I'm seeing is an off-road X for it, does Kooks make a off-road H for their longtubes? I looked at their website and I only found their longtubes off-road X combo.

Pick your poison.
Old 09-07-2015, 07:29 PM   #21
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Other
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Recon View Post
While we're on the subject of the sale; I'm looking at the Kooks longtubes. All I'm seeing is an off-road X for it, does Kooks make a off-road H for their longtubes? I looked at their website and I only found their longtubes off-road X combo.

Pick your poison.

Any excuse not to actually buy things
oxford5pointoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 09:13 PM   #22
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRob27 View Post
discount code don't work.
Been doing that to me for a few days.... Thought I was the only one again... lol
Old 09-07-2015, 09:27 PM   #23
Registered Member

Regular

That's a bummer hopefully Alex will get it taken care of tomorrow.

Pick your poison.
Old 09-08-2015, 09:06 AM   #24
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by S197 GT View Post
I'm going to try to wait until black friday/cyber monday sales to buy anything else for my mustang, but it takes a lot of discipline!
I know how you mean on the sales brother! When you're a little bit closer to 50 posts drop me a PM and I'll get you set up with our Forums Discount Code

In the meantime feel free to check out out New S197 Parts and let me know if you have any questions. We're having parts added daily and if you're not seeing something there that you're after let me know so I can work to have it brought on.

Sidenote: My New Parts Suggestions Thread has been a little quiet! Let me know if anyone's seeing parts that we should have added to the site.

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 09-08-2015, 09:09 AM   #25
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Up in the air for the wheels. 17 inch staggered with the Mickeys either a black Bullitt, anthracite Bullitt, black FR500 or machine face FR500.

And I'll definitely be in contact for the holiday sales to take you up on that offer. Thanks!
PM's Received and Replied!

I can only sway your opinion, or attempt to do so anyhow but you know your Mustang best along with what's going to make you smile the most.

Having had both I can merely say what most people "don't" have which we both know the answer to that question.

Along with exclusivity I think the FR500's just look that much better. The only downside in my opinion is cleaning them.

Let me know when you're ready to rock and we'll get you setup.

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 09-08-2015, 09:15 AM   #26
Site Sponsor

Quote:
I think those kooks longtubes are calling me. That 6% discount still work with this sale? Just wondering still interested if it isn't.
PM Received and replied. We sadly don't have the H setup on site and don't have the ability to have it custom ordered.

For the sake of having more options It's something that I'm going to work to have brought on here. Sorry about the trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRob27 View Post
Wow, I just put 2K worth of parts in my cart the discount code don't work. Holding off now. I want to order Ford throttle body, Ford intake, Hot Rod Cam and new phaser bolts.
Hey JRob27 - Sorry about the trouble there brother but either shoot us a call and we can have the order placed right now with the code or shoot me a PM with links for the parts that you're after and your email address and I'm more than happy to have a quote set up for you.

I've been seeing not only here but on some other thread that there's been issues with not only the forums discount code but other codes (sales)

Our teams working as quick as possible to have this issue fixed and if you're itching to have the order placed immediately and can't wait please shoot us a call and we'll have the order placed over the phone.

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 09-08-2015, 09:18 AM   #27
Site Sponsor

Quote:
PM a rep or call the order in tomorrow morning if the sale is still going on. I noticed my code wasn't working either but I chalked it up to something being in the cart from the August sale still at the August price. No idea.
Thanks Scott!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Yes the code isn't working.
Quote:
I just PM'd Alex about it and hopefully I'll get some sort of response tonight or tomorrow. He sometimes replies even on the weekend/holiday but I doubt even if he does anything will be able to get done till tomorrow.
We're working through and it's being investigated right now but I can't stress enough that if you're looking to get an order placed immediately please shoot our mustang experts a call directly, provide whomever you're speaking with the code and they'll be able to have the order placed for you right over the phone!

The last thing I want is you guys waiting for an IT issue to get cleared up when something can get fixed over a 4 minute phone call.

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 09-08-2015, 09:46 AM   #28
Staff
Regular
Staff

Yep, nobody uses the good old fashioned call in for orders anymore... I mean, I hate talking to ppl too but you have to do what you have to do sometimes.

Old 09-08-2015, 09:48 AM   #29
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Yep, nobody uses the good old fashioned call in for orders anymore... I mean, I hate talking to ppl too but you have to do what you have to do sometimes.
Scott - Now this I can relate to.

I don't think I've ordered a Pizza over the phone in close to 5 years but sometimes it's just easier to pick up the phone.

All joking aside I spoke with one of our IT guys and he had said that the code functionality should be restored so please give it a try and let me know guys.

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 09-08-2015, 09:51 AM   #30
Staff
Regular
Staff

Its working for me with my code. Good thing I left those smoked Raxioms in the cart from August. Of course I also just paid all my bills so I have to wait till next week to buy anything else that isn't food or gas lol.

Old 09-08-2015, 01:27 PM   #31
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Its working for me with my code. Good thing I left those smoked Raxioms in the cart from August. Of course I also just paid all my bills so I have to wait till next week to buy anything else that isn't food or gas lol.

Happy to hear that you're looking good along with many others.

Sorry about the hiccup but if anyone has any other questions or if you're running into a snag don't hesitate to let me know! We work very fast here!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 09-08-2015, 02:14 PM   #32
Registered Member

Regular

Wow, you've already shipped it after just two hours. You guys rock!

Pick your poison.
Old 09-09-2015, 09:09 AM   #33
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Wow, you've already shipped it after just two hours. You guys rock!
You know we aim to please sir! That's hands down one of the greatest aspects about ordering from us is that if it's in before 5pm your order will get shipped out asap.

Being that it was shipped yesterday means that you'll have your order tomorrow as well!

Thanks again for your continued support and business and keep up the good work on your thread (I'm always lurking!)

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle