Win $1500 Worth of RTR Parts - AmericanMuscle - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Old 10-08-2015, 02:37 PM   #36
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
One mod at a time. I've been around these cars for almost too long now and I've had plenty of other interesting things in the past.

I can't stress it enough to get used to your car. Let it break you in and vice versa. You're going to ultimately find something that you do not like about it and once you hit that point, let the modding begin!

Alex
Or option two... During your 3 hour drive to pick up the car order a set of axlebacks from AM because you know the stock exhaust is terribad
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2015, 03:02 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Alex, I think a gift card type thing would probably be best for a Forum giveaway. That way it isn't limited to a specific Mustang generation. Or maybe a like this, a brand giveaway. I know I'd love to win some RTR or Ford Racing parts, haha, or money for them.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 03:42 PM   #38
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by natestang07 View Post
Or option two... During your 3 hour drive to pick up the car order a set of axlebacks from AM because you know the stock exhaust is terribad
3 hours!? How fast do you think I drive around here Nate, we don't have an autobahn just yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
Alex, I think a gift card type thing would probably be best for a Forum giveaway. That way it isn't limited to a specific Mustang generation. Or maybe a like this, a brand giveaway. I know I'd love to win some RTR or Ford Racing parts, haha, or money for them.
Reading you loud and clear man and I'll see what I can do for next month.

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-13-2015, 08:50 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Also...

I think it's high time that we do a forums only contest or sweepstakes.

How's that sound to everyone?

Ideas on brands? (Scratch the supercharge giveaway, because it's not gonna happen )

Alex
Personally, I would prefer not being limited to a brand for a sweepstakes. I would rather just get a dollar amount of credit so I can choose whatever the heck I want. But beggars can't be choosers...
CodyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 10:15 AM   #40
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodyC View Post
Personally, I would prefer not being limited to a brand for a sweepstakes. I would rather just get a dollar amount of credit so I can choose whatever the heck I want. But beggars can't be choosers...
Cody - Feedback received and I'm right there with you and I was just doing a little fishing for some suggestions.

I'm going to be offsite the last week in October but I'll see what I can get set up!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 10-13-2015, 10:30 AM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Cody - Feedback received and I'm right there with you and I was just doing a little fishing for some suggestions.

I'm going to be offsite the last week in October but I'll see what I can get set up!

Alex
While we are narrowing down contests, how about a contest where the only people eligible are the ones that are in a picture with you and the MMD car giveaway?!
DiESeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 11:08 AM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiESeven View Post
While we are narrowing down contests, how about a contest where the only people eligible are the ones that are in a picture with you and the MMD car giveaway?!
Hey now, I would have been in that, but my friend I brought with me basically made me leave because he was so sunburnt. Bahaha.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 11:15 AM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Hey now, I would have been in that, but my friend I brought with me basically made me leave because he was so sunburnt. Bahaha.

My friend that came is a ginger. He was burnt to hell by 5:30 when I finally agreed to leave and put him out of his misery lol.

Instagram: @v6beast
DiESeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 12:56 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Thumbs up

Entered. You can't win if you don't play. That RTR grille with the painted edges looks sick.
VeryVeryEvilGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 02:52 PM   #45
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiESeven View Post
Very funny Something tells me I would have quite a few unhappy customers coming after me if that were the case!

Quote:
It's been almost 2 months exactly and I still have a watch tan. Believe me I got burned excessively that day and it was very worth it. I think it was the most fun I've had in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryVeryEvilGuy View Post
Entered. You can't win if you don't play. That RTR grille with the painted edges looks sick.
Evil - Now that's the attitude sir!

Best of luck to you on winning and let me know if there's anything I can lend a hand with in the meantime.

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle