Alex from AM = Customer Service - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle

Old 12-02-2015, 05:51 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Alex from AM = Customer Service

I just want to give a very well deserved shout out to Alex from American Muscle for his continued, outstanding customer service.

Without going into too much detail, over the holiday sale weekend, I found a pretty amazing price for some parts on a different website. I contacted Alex to truly put their price match claim to test. Needless to say, he did not disappoint and even gave me his direct number so he could make sure to get my request taken care of personally. I have no doubt he gets bombarded with all sorts of questions and requests daily, yet took the time to make sure I was left a happy customer. Customer service like this is why American Muscle has such loyal supporters and will absolutely continue to get my business.

Thank you Alex, not only for taking care of my recent transaction, but also for taking care of all of us here on Mevo and always making sure to help everyone out with your fantastic customer service - it is VERY much appreciated!

Hodor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2015, 06:05 PM   #2
Kevin.Cook

My same thoughts sir. There are the occasional hiccups, but he listens to our rants and we eventually get to a resolution.

Alex - you ever get tired of us complaining? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Old 12-02-2015, 08:47 PM   #3
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodor View Post
I just want to give a very well deserved shout out to Alex from American Muscle for his continued, outstanding customer service.

Without going into too much detail, over the holiday sale weekend, I found a pretty amazing price for some parts on a different website. I contacted Alex to truly put their price match claim to test. Needless to say, he did not disappoint and even gave me his direct number so he could make sure to get my request taken care of personally. I have no doubt he gets bombarded with all sorts of questions and requests daily, yet took the time to make sure I was left a happy customer. Customer service like this is why American Muscle has such loyal supporters and will absolutely continue to get my business.

Thank you Alex, not only for taking care of my recent transaction, but also for taking care of all of us here on Mevo and always making sure to help everyone out with your fantastic customer service - it is VERY much appreciated!
Hodor - All in a days work sir, I promise. It was great to put a voice to name as I don't typically do so.

I'm happy we we're able to get you set up with the price match (that was a crazy price on their end, right!? )

Please don't hesitate to let me know if there's absolutely anything I can help out with in the future, you have my direct line (guard it well!)

Thanks again for working with me through the problems again!

-Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin.Cook View Post
My same thoughts sir. There are the occasional hiccups, but he listens to our rants and we eventually get to a resolution.

Alex - you ever get tired of us complaining? Lol
Kevin - I'm happy to be of service to this community, you guys brought me in like one of your own and I'll continue to keep that bar high!

Complaining? More like letting me know "what's up"

It's not a job if you love what you do right?

Thanks again for all the kind words and support this season. If anyone needs anything at all, Please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM, make a post, or a thread, I'll see it and I'll be with you as soon as I can be it day, or night, I'm always watching!

Have a great night guys,

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2015, 08:49 PM   #4
Kevin.Cook

Alex, do you only access this site at work or do you use the mobile app also on-the-go?

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Old 12-02-2015, 09:11 PM   #5
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin.Cook View Post
Alex, do you only access this site at work or do you use the mobile app also on-the-go?
Desktop at home is a little easier on the eyes, you definitely know that I'm losing my vision!

Al
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 12-03-2015, 10:40 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Keep up the good reputation AM!
fishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 11:56 AM   #7
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishman View Post
Keep up the good reputation AM!
Thanks Fishman! Let me know if you have any other questions on the Shelby's and I'm here to help!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle