American Muscle Show 2016 - WHO'S GOING? - Page 5 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle

Old 05-10-2016, 07:46 PM   #141
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
I had a 3000 GT that I liked a lot but decided to go tracking and auto X-ing so I traded it in on my Corvette. After a few mods and tires I was ready.
I like the Corvette but did not like almost all but a few of the Corvette people.
I was tolerated at the tracks but never felt I fit in with the Corvette people which were all into little clicks,
I joined the Porsche Audi club and made a lot of really good people, When my vette wore out I traded for he Mini JCW and all of my Porsche and Audi friends loved it.
When the Mini was ready to go, I never even had a Mustang on my mind and knew my track and Auto-X days were over so that is when I thought of a Ford Focus, The rest was history and I'm really happy with my Mustang. I still do a lot of cruise in's and car shows. I go on breakfast and dinner cruises with my Street rod friends, My Mustang fits in everyplace I go. I have never heard a person say anything derogatory about it.
Going to the American Muscle show is great because it is all Mustangs and all Mustang oriented people.
The only event I enjoyed as much was Woodstock 1969 and at that time I had a 69 Z-28 Camaro.
Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2016, 07:55 PM   #142
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
I had a 3000 GT that I liked a lot but decided to go tracking and auto X-ing so I traded it in on my Corvette. After a few mods and tires I was ready.
I like the Corvette but did not like almost all but a few of the Corvette people.
I was tolerated at the tracks but never felt I fit in with the Corvette people which were all into little clicks,
I joined the Porsche Audi club and made a lot of really good people, When my vette wore out I traded for he Mini JCW and all of my Porsche and Audi friends loved it.
When the Mini was ready to go, I never even had a Mustang on my mind and knew my track and Auto-X days were over so that is when I thought of a Ford Focus, The rest was history and I'm really happy with my Mustang. I still do a lot of cruise in's and car shows. I go on breakfast and dinner cruises with my Street rod friends, My Mustang fits in everyplace I go. I have never heard a person say anything derogatory about it.
Going to the American Muscle show is great because it is all Mustangs and all Mustang oriented people.
The only event I enjoyed as much was Woodstock 1969 and at that time I had a 69 Z-28 Camaro.
Ronnie
It's all about the people. Why do I frequent this forum; because I like the people. I wish I could go to the AM show. I would love to meet a lot of you.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Revvv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 06:35 AM   #143
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Hey Revvv,
Ya want me to call ya in sick????????
Ronnie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2016, 08:16 AM   #144
Staff

Regular
Staff

Region: Connecticut
Quote:
Originally Posted by shunc01 View Post
Not looking too clear to come this year, what a bummer.. This is probably the first year I'll missed out on the show.. Accepted a job offer that will make me work in the weekend..

Sent from my SM-G935P using Mustang Evolution mobile app
C, let me collect the $ and I'll go in for you while you go to the show. My Love works in the field I've had a bit of training (CPR/adv 1st aid/etc)

"I'm not a Doctor but I've played one as a child"

offer void If I win the giveaway
J
Old 05-11-2016, 08:38 AM   #145
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Mud View Post
C, let me collect the $ and I'll go in for you while you go to the show. My Love works in the field I've had a bit of training (CPR/adv 1st aid/etc)

"I'm not a Doctor but I've played one as a child"

offer void If I win the giveaway
J
lol yeah you can Mud, i can give you my scrubs and my ID and youll be good to go..
shunc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 09:24 AM   #146
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Hey Revvv,
Ya want me to call ya in sick????????
Ronnie
Absolutely. I am self employed so I'm not sure what I will say. I would hate to fire myself.

Old 05-11-2016, 09:38 AM   #147
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

You can't fire an employee just because he called in sick.
If I call you in, just don't tell on your self and the great time you had.
Ronnie
Old 05-11-2016, 09:43 AM   #148
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
You can't fire an employee just because he called in sick.
If I call you in, just don't tell on your self and the great time you had.
Ronnie
I will do all I can to keep the excitement to myself, so I don't tell myself.

I have a degree in psychology, and suddenly I am having college flashbacks about discussions. This could be fun.

...and no, I am not a psycologist, Not want to be. Because of my involvement with people I felt the study would be an asset. So far I have realized no one is normal and everyone can be considered crazy.

Old 05-11-2016, 09:53 AM   #149
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvv View Post
So far I have realized no one is normal and everyone can be considered crazy.

I realized this with my ex
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 09:54 AM   #150
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
That will do it.

Old 05-11-2016, 01:13 PM   #151
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
My wife realized this with her current husband!!!
2012 Kona Blue GT Premium 401A, Manual, 3.55, Steeda Pro-Action Shocks, Struts, Sport Springs, LCAs, Adjustable Swaybars, Adjustable Panhard Bar, BMR Relocation Brackets and Adjustable UCA, Driveshaft Shop Aluminum Drive Shaft, Airaid CAI, MGW Shifter, GT500 Axle-Backs, 3M Clear Bra and Tint, Side Window Louvers, JLT Oil Separator, Staggered MMD Zeven Wheels and Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires, Bama 93 Race Tune
Robostang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 01:30 PM   #152
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robostang View Post
My wife realized this with her current husband!!!
I'm not even sure how to comment on that.

Old 05-11-2016, 05:15 PM   #153
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I'm not even sure how to comment on that.

That's because you haven't met me!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
2012 Kona Blue GT Premium 401A, Manual, 3.55, Steeda Pro-Action Shocks, Struts, Sport Springs, LCAs, Adjustable Swaybars, Adjustable Panhard Bar, BMR Relocation Brackets and Adjustable UCA, Driveshaft Shop Aluminum Drive Shaft, Airaid CAI, MGW Shifter, GT500 Axle-Backs, 3M Clear Bra and Tint, Side Window Louvers, JLT Oil Separator, Staggered MMD Zeven Wheels and Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires, Bama 93 Race Tune
Robostang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 06:04 AM   #154
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Will be there just hope it's not as hot as last yr
jek57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 07:02 AM   #155
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Hopefully the weather cooperates but we're going to have some "misting stations" around too.

It was definitely brutal for us working the show too.

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 07:10 AM   #156
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Hot, Yes

But as long as Ronnie can park on the grass
The heat don't bother me much.
The tarmac got hot on my feet last year.
Mario
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mario cool 5X7.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	440.2 KB
ID:	201902  
Old 06-03-2016, 07:10 AM   #157
Registered Member
Regular

It was worth it for sure though ...Thank you for your staff for putting on a great show!
jek57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 09:20 AM   #158
Registered Member
Regular

I made my hotel reservations for Friday & Saturday so I am ready as a first timer to this show and I hear it is a lot of fun...CYA there
pilatti1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 05:07 PM   #159
Registered Member
Regular

Hey all, the show is still a go? Looks like a bit of rain in the forecast.
'12GT Premium, Roush TVS & BAP, VMP Elbow, 82mm, JLT CAI & Catch Can, Eiback Sports, Steeda Cambers & Adj UCA, Adj panhard & Brace, LCAs+Relos, Diff Bushing, Ford Diff Cover, Axle Catch Can, 3.73, Shaftmasters DS, MGW, BG Syncro II, Blowfish Shifter Support Bracket, Trans Mount Insert, MBRP 3" H pipe, Borla 3" Touring Pipes/Axlebacks, High Flow GT Grill Insert, Steeda Spyder Wheels (20X9.5/11), 275 fronts, 315 rears, Lakewood drag shocks, Cervini Hood, big smile
Beviking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 05:30 PM   #160
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beviking View Post
Hey all, the show is still a go? Looks like a bit of rain in the forecast.
It's a go as I saw it on FB Will be leaving at 8am
pilatti1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 07:01 PM   #161
Registered Member
Regular

The show is happening rain or shine.
DiESeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 07:38 PM   #162
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiESeven View Post
The show is happening rain or shine.
Why the rain date then? Lmao!
Cool! Seeing flash flood warnings in southern NY. I see the rain is north of Mohnton but there's a good cell just north of Reading. Won't bother cleaning the car cuz it Looks like it'll be a wet drive. Haven't had a chance to try out my summer only tires in a wet field. Yeah, if I prep for rain and talk about rain, it won't happen. That's my hope anyway!
'12GT Premium, Roush TVS & BAP, VMP Elbow, 82mm, JLT CAI & Catch Can, Eiback Sports, Steeda Cambers & Adj UCA, Adj panhard & Brace, LCAs+Relos, Diff Bushing, Ford Diff Cover, Axle Catch Can, 3.73, Shaftmasters DS, MGW, BG Syncro II, Blowfish Shifter Support Bracket, Trans Mount Insert, MBRP 3" H pipe, Borla 3" Touring Pipes/Axlebacks, High Flow GT Grill Insert, Steeda Spyder Wheels (20X9.5/11), 275 fronts, 315 rears, Lakewood drag shocks, Cervini Hood, big smile
Old 08-11-2016, 10:13 PM   #163
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beviking View Post
Why the rain date then? Lmao!

Cool! Seeing flash flood warnings in southern NY. I see the rain is north of Mohnton but there's a good cell just north of Reading. Won't bother cleaning the car cuz it Looks like it'll be a wet drive. Haven't had a chance to try out my summer only tires in a wet field. Yeah, if I prep for rain and talk about rain, it won't happen. That's my hope anyway!

The rain date doesn't make sense to me, being a whole week later. People can't plan a week in advance with new hotel bookings, traveling, getting off work etc.

If they ever used the rain date, my guess would be a massive suffering in attendance.

Instagram: @v6beast
DiESeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 05:23 AM   #164
Registered Member
Regular

Definitely agree, especially for those that travel and stay an extra day beforehand like Ronnie.
Old 08-12-2016, 12:56 PM   #165
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Kona made friends already. The first two mustangs at our hotel. Hampton Inn

Sent from a non car enthusiast V6 mustang owner's cell phone.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1471028155443.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	204152   Click image for larger version

Name:	1471028167364.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	204153  

Name:	1471028178544.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	204154  
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 02:17 PM   #166
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Raging bull made 6 already... Lol Fairfield Inn Marriott..

2016 GT PREMIUM "RACE RED" >>>>>>>"raging bull" <<<<<<<<
Instagram: pinoy_stang5.0
YouTube: pinoy_stang
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1471033016273.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	99.6 KB
ID:	204156  
shunc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 02:37 PM   #167
Registered Member
Regular

I wish I could come this year, just didn't work out. Money is tight, and it's on my mom's birthday.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
Old 08-12-2016, 03:14 PM   #168
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I wish I could come this year, just didn't work out. Money is tight, and it's on my mom's birthday.
If only you were on the way for me I'd pick you and your mom up. What better present than a trip to the greatest Mustang show!?!
Old 08-12-2016, 04:11 PM   #169
Registered Member
Regular

True. She hates riding in my car. She thought it was too loud when I had just my RTR street axleback... I didn't think it was loud enough, so I added the boss 302 side exhaust.
Old 08-12-2016, 04:32 PM   #170
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
True. She hates riding in my car. She thought it was too loud when I had just my RTR street axleback... I didn't think it was loud enough, so I added the boss 302 side exhaust.
Lmao! My wife gets migraines and I like a simple deep rumble, not loud. Borla Touring and soundproofing from firewall to rear bumper. She's still not crazy about it but it's tolerable until I step on it.
Old 08-12-2016, 04:33 PM   #171
Registered Member
Regular

Oh its loud, but it's a loudness from how deep it is. The side exhaust adds more of a growl to it as well.
Old 08-12-2016, 04:36 PM   #172
Registered Member
Regular

Thank you for making me jealous. I am missing out on a lot of fun.

Old 08-12-2016, 04:44 PM   #173
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Oh its loud, but it's a loudness from how deep it is. The side exhaust adds more of a growl to it as well.
Nice!
I'd have to rank the sound barrier project to be the worst bang for your effort mod ever. It helped, no doubt, but what a pita! Could've made it much quieter with other (more) product but just went with the dyno mat take off from the UK I think it was?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	204162   Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	45
Size:	1.88 MB
ID:	204163  

Old 08-12-2016, 04:46 PM   #174
Registered Member
Regular

To this...
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	204164   Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	50
Size:	1.95 MB
ID:	204165  

Old 08-12-2016, 05:22 PM   #175
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Thank you for making me jealous. I am missing out on a lot of fun.

Yeah Revvv, sucks you can't make it. At least you aren't so anxious that you're posting diy stuff you did to you're car in the "who's going thread"! Hope I can sleep tonight!
Maybe we can suggest AM posts more video of the show?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle