My personal view of the American Muscle show - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle

Old 04-21-2016, 07:07 AM   #1
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
My personal view of the American Muscle show

This event is in a perfect place, It is huge, There are vendors, showing products and selling at discount prices. Affordable food vendors. Over 3,000 plus Mustangs. """NO OTHER BRANDS"""===="MUSTANGS ONLY" === Last year Chip Foose was there and he will probably be there again this year, After the show, "DRAG RACING" They open the strip if ya wanna run. Kid Friendly, Dog Friendly and just a great event for anybody that is a MUSTANG PERSON.
I do drive 1,000 miles to get to this event and I did it three times, I'm doing it again this year. If it was not a great show, I would not do it.

This is one event you don't want to "NOT" go to if your into Mustangs.

Ronnie
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1070644.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	200104   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1070649.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	200105  

Name:	Top view of AM show.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	730.7 KB
ID:	200106   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1070634.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	200107  

Name:	P1070654.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	1.44 MB
ID:	200108   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1070665.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	1.52 MB
ID:	200109  

Name:	P1070673.jpg
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	200110   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1070638.jpg
Size:	894.0 KB
ID:	200111  

ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-21-2016, 08:18 AM   #2
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Ronnie you're missing a couple important pictures here!

First and Foremost AM's unofficial Mascot!

And a Shot of yours truly! Geez I'm short. I'll have a bigger beard this year and you wont be able to miss me!

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 08:52 AM   #3
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Don't tell anybody your short,
Just say "YOUR SITTING DOWN"
Ha! Ha!
Can we move this show up to May this year? I;
I'm having a hard time waiting for August.
Ronnie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-21-2016, 12:01 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Alright Ronnie, how much is Alex paying you to say all these nice things?

I went last year and had a great time. I am not so sure I will be able to make it this year because work is getting in the way right now.

2013 Shelby GT500 Born 12/06/2012 number 439 of 530 in DIB and 1 of 9 with Red Stripes over the top and on the seats
Mlarv5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 12:06 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
The more I hear about this show, the more I want to go. I'm going to have to relive it through your videos and pics.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Revvv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 01:17 PM   #6
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
Don't tell anybody your short,
Just say "YOUR SITTING DOWN"
Ha! Ha!
Can we move this show up to May this year? I;
I'm having a hard time waiting for August.
Ronnie
You know I wish we could have it this weekend but man do we still have a lot of planning to go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlarv5 View Post
Alright Ronnie, how much is Alex paying you to say all these nice things?

I went last year and had a great time. I am not so sure I will be able to make it this year because work is getting in the way right now.
Just in Custom T-Shirts and gear for Mario! Hope you're able to make it out.

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 09:18 PM   #7
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Hey Mike,
Do you need me to call you in sick that weekend?
Ronnie
Old 04-22-2016, 04:25 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Hey Mike,
Do you need me to call you in sick that weekend?
Ronnie
That would be great, but I might not be at home that weekend. It looks like I will be in Canada for a few weeks around then. We are trying to nail down a date for the training. I hope to know by the middle of May.

2013 Shelby GT500 Born 12/06/2012 number 439 of 530 in DIB and 1 of 9 with Red Stripes over the top and on the seats
Mlarv5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 05:34 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
This event is in a perfect place, It is huge, There are vendors, showing products and selling at discount prices. Affordable food vendors. Over 3,000 plus Mustangs. """NO OTHER BRANDS"""===="MUSTANGS ONLY" === Last year Chip Foose was there and he will probably be there again this year, After the show, "DRAG RACING" They open the strip if ya wanna run. Kid Friendly, Dog Friendly and just a great event for anybody that is a MUSTANG PERSON.
I do drive 1,000 miles to get to this event and I did it three times, I'm doing it again this year. If it was not a great show, I would not do it.

This is one event you don't want to "NOT" go to if your into Mustangs.

Ronnie
This year's American Muscle show will mark my 4th year in a row I'll be attending. I can attest to the fact that everything Ronnie wrote is 100% accurate and the truth. The American musscle show is hands-down the best Mustang show in the world and the largest Mustang show in the world.

There is so much awesomeness and so much to see that it's actually overwhelming and one's head will spin. There is over 3,000 Mustangs , dyno Run competitions , tire burnout compitition , track racing competitions, the American Muscle calendar girls, the scratch and dent sale where one can buy parts , and a boatload of vendors.

My only suggestion to American musscle which I have made this suggestion in the past. The show is at the point where it's so huge having it for one day is just not applicable anymore. This show is so large it should be spread out over a three-day period, preferably a Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Having the show over a three-day period would allow people the opportunity to see far more what the show has to offer.

Someone will be lucky to see 50% of the things the show has to offer in one day and I say lucky to take in 50%. There is that much stuff to do and see. Heck, a person can spend hours and hours alone just talking, asking questions and looking at vendor products.

In closing and regardless this show is amazing and I am ridiculously excited to be there this year

Just a near stock 3.7
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 06:32 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
This year's American Muscle show will mark my 4th year in a row I'll be attending. I can attest to the fact that everything Ronnie wrote is 100% accurate and the truth. The American musscle show is hands-down the best Mustang show in the world and the largest Mustang show in the world.

There is so much awesomeness and so much to see that it's actually overwhelming and one's head will spin. There is over 3,000 Mustangs , dyno Run competitions , tire burnout compitition , track racing competitions, the American Muscle calendar girls, the scratch and dent sale where one can buy parts , and a boatload of vendors.

My only suggestion to American musscle which I have made this suggestion in the past. The show is at the point where it's so huge having it for one day is just not applicable anymore. This show is so large it should be spread out over a three-day period, preferably a Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Having the show over a three-day period would allow people the opportunity to see far more what the show has to offer.

Someone will be lucky to see 50% of the things the show has to offer in one day and I say lucky to take in 50%. There is that much stuff to do and see. Heck, a person can spend hours and hours alone just talking, asking questions and looking at vendor products.

In closing and regardless this show is amazing and I am ridiculously excited to be there this year

Just a near stock 3.7
...and for some reason I thought this was a show that covered multiple days.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Revvv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 07:47 AM   #11
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

One day only and all day long and the drag strip will be available after the show closes.
On Friday there is so many Mustangs and people at the Best Western that it is a show by itself.
If you want to stay at the Best Western in Shillington , You better reserve a room now because it will fill up fast.

Best Western Plus
2299 Lancaster Pike
Shillington, Pa.

PHONE # 610 777 7888
They do discount according to if you belong to anything like AAA or are Military or an old geezer AARP.
Ronnie
Old 04-26-2016, 10:26 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Link to event page?

2013 Ford Mustang SVT 20th Anniversary Cobra Shelby GT500. Stock, almost.
UOP Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 11:30 AM   #13
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Here ya go Shadow,
8th Annual Mustang Show - Free Shipping

Hope to see you there.
Ronnie
Old 04-26-2016, 11:36 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Mexico
That show looks good. For me very long drive so wont be going. If you do another show like SW somewhere I'll be in. Does look like an extra day or two would be nice.
WoodDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 12:30 PM   #15
Lorraine's driver

Regular

Region: Indiana
I've been wanting to go to this event every since I bought me Mach lol. Something always comes up in my world that keeps me from going.
Old 04-26-2016, 01:07 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodDA View Post
That show looks good. For me very long drive so wont be going. If you do another show like SW somewhere I'll be in. Does look like an extra day or two would be nice.
Where you live?

Just a near stock 3.7
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 02:56 PM   #17
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Hey WoodDa,
You have a Mustang, There is no drive to long in a Mustang.
I drive up from Daytona Beach,Florida and it is just plain torture around Washington D.C. and Baltimore Maryland for me but I drive through it anyway,
You have a nice straight shot from Albuquerque to the event. Just plan on two days driving (each way) like I do and you will enjoy the best Mustang event """EVER""".

You just go I-40 to I-44 to -I-70 ( all interstate for 1,900 miles.
Stay over about half way ( about 1000 miles) and get to The best western the end of the second day. Enjoy the event Saturday and stay Saturday night in The Best Western because you will be tired. Leave Sunday to head back. Four Motel stays and gas will be your big expenses.
Ronnie
Old 04-26-2016, 03:44 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Old 04-26-2016, 03:49 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Derp, I didn't read...
Old 04-28-2016, 02:54 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Mexico
Ronnie
I'd probably do it but I have a wife that thinks 8 hours to Vegas is enough. If they'd put it somewhere in the SW US I'd be all over it.
WoodDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 05:44 PM   #21
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

I don't think they will do that because they now have the best place in all of America for this event,
More room then they need.
Plenty of affordable places to stay.
Easy to get to from anyplace including California, ( very long distance but all interstate)
A drag strip.
IT is just a very nice area.

As far as your wife, You drive but put her on a plane.Pick her up at the reading airport.
Ronnie
Old 04-28-2016, 05:47 PM   #22
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Kentucky
My personal view of the American Muscle show

I'd probably consider going if it was a multiple day event.
Largest somewhat close to me is the rat rod reunion in Louisville, KY. 10,000+ cars. And week long.

Respect the classics.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 05:49 PM   #23
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

It is, Friday at the best Western and Saturday at the Raceway park.
Ronnie

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle