American Muscle Car Show. - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Old 08-18-2016, 11:06 PM   #1
Registered Member
Region: Indiana
Thumbs down American Muscle Car Show.

Looks like I get the to be the "BAD GUY!"

The 2016 Car Show was almost as hot as last year. Thermometer showed 103 in the shade. At least their was some cloud cover and a small breeze. Looked like everyone was going to get rained on around 1600 but the rain skipped the show.

Not as many people as last year. Not sure whether the rain predictions scared anyone off. CJ Pony Parts was having their Customer Appreciation Day, the same day of the American Muscle Car Show. They are located in Harrisburg, PA. They also had the same event last year, the same time American Muscle had their own show.

Not sure for this year but the big highlight of Customer Appreciation Day (2015) is the FREE FOOD!! Throughout the morning, coffee, orange juice and donuts were in everyone's hands, while the afternoon featured free hot dogs and Rita's Italian Ice! Needless to say, nobody went away hungry.

However there were Mustangs, Focuses, Fiestas, F-150s and Broncos on the property. Not sure why they have Focuses and Fiestas there. Everyone in here I am sure wouldn't want to drive any of those as a Primary Play Toy.

Read before you post a reply:

Now for some B*tchin about the American Muscle Car Show. They decided NOT to give out T-Shirts this year. But you got a coupon for $10 off of their already inflated prices for some of the shirts. Not that I am pissed to drive over 1200 miles round trip and not get a Free Shirt. I would have been happy to buy one but since no one in American Muscle realized that some people like to collect all the years for there Mustang Wardrobe.

If ALEC was still a representative for Mustang Evolution, I am pretty sure this wouldn’t have happened!

I have spent over $8,600 on American Muscle Products BUT no GD T-Shirt, Time to shop somewhere else!

Now you may reply but I really don’t care!
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Ford Racing Sport Axle-Back Exhaust...Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle