American Muscle Show 2017 - WHO'S GOING?? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Old 08-07-2017, 09:38 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Weather looking sorta iffy hope they post something to let people know for sure if the show is a go
jek57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-07-2017, 10:14 PM   #37
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
I would be there from Florida if I could this year and won't worry about the weather until the day of the show.
If I worried about if it would rain , I would never have done most of the events in the old days I attended on my Harley.
One thing for sure is if you worry about weather it will rain you will miss out on a lot of things in your life.
Ronnie

PS: Here is a video of a show held rain or shine and it was one of the best I ever attended. I don't think one single car packed up and left that all day rain show in Longwood Florida.

ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 10:46 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Ok, everyone at once, Cancelled my hotel reservations at the Best Western last Friday. Pinched nerve in right shoulder and the medicine is kicking my ***!

AWE! YEA!

Hear is hoping the weather is going to be good, see you all next year. Have a good time!
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-08-2017, 10:09 AM   #39
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

I was planning on going because i'm feeling better with my hip, but when I seen my Doctor July 13th. And I asked him if I could go and explained I would mostly be sitting and driving and sitting under a canape at the show and he just looked at me like I was crazy and he said NO.
He informed me I still have 8 or 10 holes in my femur that will take a few months to fill in and "NOT" to do anything dumb just because I'm feeling no pain except when I walk a lot.
My Mario is one sad dog because he loves to travel and stay in Best Westerns, He really loves enjoying his friends at the show and having his picture taken by people.
Me, I just like the event and everybody there with their Mustangs.
Next year, we will be there. (((HOPEFULLY)))
Ronnie
Old 08-08-2017, 10:21 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Ok just called AM the rep said it is still a go but if they do cancel it they will send a e-mail out to let people know for sure either wed or thur
Old 08-08-2017, 11:55 AM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by jek57 View Post
Ok just called AM the rep said it is still a go but if they do cancel it they will send a e-mail out to let people know for sure either wed or thur
Are they getting a lot of rain in the area this week?
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 12:15 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Yea accuweather weather channel are talking like 60% chance of rain thunderstorms doesn't look to good for sat
Old 08-13-2017, 07:09 AM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Had a great day at the show the weather guys were way wrong as it was sunny all day in the 80s As usual a super show
Old 08-13-2017, 09:45 AM   #44
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

AM show

I'm sure the people that were not afraid to get their Mustangs wet and showed up had a great show and a great time.
The ones that were afraid of the rain sure missed out and maybe learned "NOT" to depend on the fake news weather reports.
Me and Mario would have been there "RAIN or SHINE" if I did not have the surgery and my doctor said """NO""" I could not go !!!"""
Here in Florida we just show up to car shows even if it looks like rain. I ride with the street rodders and we go to breakfast rides in the pouring rain.
I sure hope everybody that went to that AM show had a good time and met a lot of good Mustang owners.
Ronnie

PS: Does my Mustang look out of place???? I don't think so.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	001.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	274.6 KB
ID:	241186  
Old 08-13-2017, 12:43 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Yes the weather guys were way wrong for sure and we were still going to go regardless of the weather had our rain coats umbrellas packed .But those who didn't want to get wet or theirs cars wet missed a great show .I hope your able to get there next yr also your car looks right in place after all it a mustang!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_0623.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	2.02 MB
ID:	241194  
Old 08-13-2017, 01:31 PM   #46
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Thanks, jek57,
How was the show, ? Was there still a good turnout for it?
I sure hated to miss it but this hip and leg has been hurting since 1968 and now I finely have "NO" pain at all and I sure don't want to mess anything up.
They need to move this show to Daytona International Speedway anyway.
It would save me from stopping at every rest area for the 1,000 miles up and the 1,000 miles back. I have no choice but to stop when Mario spots the "REST AREA ONE MILE SIGNS"
Ronnie
Old 08-13-2017, 02:23 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

It was a great turn out i would say 2500 plus i got there about 9:30 and they were still coming in at 11 ish
Old 08-13-2017, 02:53 PM   #48
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Mario the traveler

I was there in spirit,
I bet the people that work at the Best Western wondered where Mario was this year.
They could care less about me but they sure like my Mario.
We stay at the same BW's on the way up and on the way back every year and they all remember Mister Mario the Corgi.
Ronnie
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	P1090481.jpg
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	241210   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1090491.jpg
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	241218  

Old 08-13-2017, 07:22 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Ronnie - missed you man (and Mario). And you missed one hell of a show. The weather was perfect during show hours despite all the dire predictions. Tons of cars that I had not seen in previous shows. Met a lot of people and made some new friends. The Best Western hosted a ton of Mustangs and great people. We set up in the parking lot as usual Friday night and ended up having to put up a canopy because of the rain. But it was a blast hanging out in the parking lot with friends. Hoping to see you and Mario next year. Thanks again for the directions. They were perfect.

Rob
2012 Kona Blue GT Premium 401A, Manual, 3.55, Steeda Pro-Action Shocks, Struts, Sport Springs, LCAs, Adjustable Swaybars, Adjustable Panhard Bar, BMR Relocation Brackets and Adjustable UCA, Driveshaft Shop Aluminum Drive Shaft, Airaid CAI, MGW Shifter, GT500 Axle-Backs, 3M Clear Bra and Tint, Side Window Louvers, JLT Oil Separator, Staggered MMD Zeven Wheels and Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires, Bama 93 Race Tune
Robostang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 08:34 PM   #50
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Happy you had a great time

Thanks Rob, I sure was hoping the weather would be good for the show. I just hope they don't combine the Mustangs with the Ford Pick-up trucks.
That would be a real tragedy.
I do like Ford Pick-ups but they just don't go with Mustangs.
My friend Shari has a great F-150 that I love a lot.
Ronnie
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	DSCN2004.JPG
Views:	12
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	241242   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2005.JPG
Views:	11
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	241250  

Name:	DSCN2006.JPG
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	241258   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2007.JPG
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	241266  

Old 08-19-2017, 11:28 AM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

I went and got best of class for 2015-2017
Old 08-19-2017, 12:37 PM   #52
Evolution's Finest

Supporter

Region: Virginia
Show was good Ronnie. Next year for you I hope. I put a collection of pics from the show up here Ronnie. American Muscle car show 2017 | Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum

Dasko. Nice car... As in I took some pics of it on my pass through the lots. Congrats and well deserved.

Pretty cool to also run into DieSeven and his peeps.
2016 Premium Eco w/ PP - Roush Quarter Window Scoops, Side Scoops, Rear Spoiler; Modded GT Mesh Grilles; FP Strut Tower Brace; Eibach Pro-Kit Springs; Steeda IRS Bushings; BMR Billet Delrin/Spherical Vertical Links; Mishimoto Oil Separator; MAPerformance CAI; Mishimoto Intercooler/Aluminum Charge Pipes; Turbosmart Kompact Dual Port BOV; Turbosmart IWG75 Wastegate (10 PSI); Mishimoto Coolant Tank; JLT Engine Cover; Mishimoto Downpipe with modded MBRP XP Catbacks for TRUE 3" exhaust from turbo to tips; Drilled/Slotted Brake Rotors
Hampton CIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 02:52 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Congrats on your win Dasko. Hampton - we were the group under the canopy in the hotel parking lot in your pic. Had pizza delivered to the parking lot. It was a great show and as usual a great time to meet new friends and see old ones again.
2012 Kona Blue GT Premium 401A, Manual, 3.55, Steeda Pro-Action Shocks, Struts, Sport Springs, LCAs, Adjustable Swaybars, Adjustable Panhard Bar, BMR Relocation Brackets and Adjustable UCA, Driveshaft Shop Aluminum Drive Shaft, Airaid CAI, MGW Shifter, GT500 Axle-Backs, 3M Clear Bra and Tint, Side Window Louvers, JLT Oil Separator, Staggered MMD Zeven Wheels and Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires, Bama 93 Race Tune
Robostang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 10:15 PM   #54
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

I watched the video and it sure looked like nice weather.
It also looked like a great show.
Just think how many missed going because of the "FAKE NEWS WEATHER"
Ronnie
Old 08-19-2017, 11:13 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
I got invited to show my car in the KONI booth. Had tons of fun being in a booth spot this year! Great show, fun weekend.
DiESeven is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle