FREE Shipping is here..... - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > LateModelRestoration

Old 02-01-2012, 09:00 AM   #1
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Region: Texas
FREE Shipping is here.....

Latemodel Restoration Supply is proud to announce FREE SAME DAY SHIPPING!!!!! Now, not only are you getting the largest selection of Latemodel Mustang parts at industry leading prices, we’ve decided to take this a step further and ship your order for FREE!!!! Absolutely NO HIDDEN CHARGES, we’re not talking about free shipping on “select items” or residential charges to ship to your house. When we say FREE, we mean it! Place your order before 4 pm CST Monday through Friday over the phone or on the web within the contiguous 48 states and it will ship the same day, FREE!

Check out our transit map, our centralized location means your parts arrive at your door faster!

UPS Ground Transit Times

Top Quality Parts and Expert Staff
Here at Latemodel Restoration Supply, we pride ourselves in our ability to offer you the largest selection of Latemodel Mustang parts available. From complete Mustang interior screw kits, to Mustang Weatherstrip Kits, Mustang Exhaust, Mustang Wheel and Tire Kits, we have scrutinized every part available on the market, compiled an offering of “top quality” merchandise on an easy to navigate website, and oh yea, did we mention we’re going to ship it all for FREE! Latemodel Restoration IS your one stop shop!

Free Truck Freight Shipping!
Tired of paying those nasty truck freight fees for items too large to ship UPS ground, we’ve got you covered on that as well. All items that ship via Truck Freight, from Mustang Fenders, Mustang Hoods, Mustang Short Blocks, etc... All of these items ship to your door free of charge within the contiguous 48 states. There are no hidden fees, we don’t make you add the item to your cart only to find a “residential fee” to ship to your residence or to find that the part you wanted doesn’t “qualify” for Free Shipping. We find those fees unacceptable, and we know you feel the same. All Truck Freight shipments placed before 11:00 CST will be shipped out the same day, see shipping terms.

New Seasonal Phone Hours!
Also new for 2012! Extended seasonal phone hours, our phone lines will be open from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm CST Monday-Friday starting January 30th. With over 250 years of combined experience in the mustang market, there is no question we can’t answer. Our customer care sales representatives are standing by to take your call.

Check Us Out on the Web!
Find us on the forums or check us out on Facebook. We have a specialized team dedicated to servicing our customers active in the mustang community. So drop us a line, we love to hear your thoughts and comments. Don’t forget to sign up for our e-Newsletter for all of our sales, latest product offerings, and current project Mustangs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-01-2012, 09:08 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Awesome!

*SOLD* 2012 GT Premium, Black on Black, 3.55 Axle, HID and Security Package, Pypes Pype Bomb Axle Backs
Old 02-01-2012, 09:10 AM   #3
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: FREE Shipping is here.....

Indeed it is!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-01-2012, 12:48 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
this is great!
Old 02-01-2012, 12:50 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
That's really exciting!! Honestly it's gonna get my business a lot more now.

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
Old 02-01-2012, 01:12 PM   #6
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Thanks for your business guys. Without yall, we wouldnt be able to do this stuff.
Old 02-01-2012, 01:59 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Wow this as awesome!!!!! Thanks
Old 02-01-2012, 02:09 PM   #8
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Old 02-01-2012, 05:04 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Was your cobra r hood for 94-98 always $595? I could've sworn when I researched them a few weeks ago everyone's were cheaper than AM's until you added shipping. Now it's the same price but "free" shipping. Just wondering I could be mistaken.
Old 02-01-2012, 05:10 PM   #10
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

If im not mistaken, it was $499.99, but then you had to add in the $135.00 for the truck freight which brought it to $634.99. Im not 100% sure on those numbers, but im 99% sure. I dont have anything to do with price changes. That all comes from a different department. Im here to make everyone happy.
Old 02-01-2012, 05:21 PM   #11
Road Trip!

Region: Indiana
That is awsome.I don't know how many times I wanted a small part and the shipping killed the price.I will definitely order more!
Old 02-01-2012, 05:49 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarrod@latemodel
If im not mistaken, it was $499.99, but then you had to add in the $135.00 for the truck freight which brought it to $634.99. Im not 100% sure on those numbers, but im 99% sure. I dont have anything to do with price changes. That all comes from a different department. Im here to make everyone happy.
So shouldn't it be $499.99 and then free shipping? It's not "free" if you absorb the shipping into the price.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:12 AM   #13
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

I understand where you are coming from. This has been the biggest debate in the past 2 days. We are still as competitively priced as we have always been, and we look forward to a great year with all of our customers.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:17 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Smile Re: FREE Shipping is here.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarrod@latemodel View Post

Latemodel Restoration Supply is proud to announce FREE SAME DAY SHIPPING!!!!! Now, not only are you getting the largest selection of Latemodel Mustang parts at industry leading prices, we’ve decided to take this a step further and ship your order for FREE!!!! Absolutely NO HIDDEN CHARGES, we’re not talking about free shipping on “select items” or residential charges to ship to your house. When we say FREE, we mean it! Place your order before 4 pm CST Monday through Friday over the phone or on the web within the contiguous 48 states and it will ship the same day, FREE!

Check out our transit map, our centralized location means your parts arrive at your door faster!

UPS Ground Transit Times

Top Quality Parts and Expert Staff
Here at Latemodel Restoration Supply, we pride ourselves in our ability to offer you the largest selection of Latemodel Mustang parts available. From complete Mustang interior screw kits, to Mustang Weatherstrip Kits, Mustang Exhaust, Mustang Wheel and Tire Kits, we have scrutinized every part available on the market, compiled an offering of “top quality” merchandise on an easy to navigate website, and oh yea, did we mention we’re going to ship it all for FREE! Latemodel Restoration IS your one stop shop!

Free Truck Freight Shipping!
Tired of paying those nasty truck freight fees for items too large to ship UPS ground, we’ve got you covered on that as well. All items that ship via Truck Freight, from Mustang Fenders, Mustang Hoods, Mustang Short Blocks, etc... All of these items ship to your door free of charge within the contiguous 48 states. There are no hidden fees, we don’t make you add the item to your cart only to find a “residential fee” to ship to your residence or to find that the part you wanted doesn’t “qualify” for Free Shipping. We find those fees unacceptable, and we know you feel the same. All Truck Freight shipments placed before 11:00 CST will be shipped out the same day, see shipping terms.

New Seasonal Phone Hours!
Also new for 2012! Extended seasonal phone hours, our phone lines will be open from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm CST Monday-Friday starting January 30th. With over 250 years of combined experience in the mustang market, there is no question we can’t answer. Our customer care sales representatives are standing by to take your call.

Check Us Out on the Web!
Find us on the forums or check us out on Facebook. We have a specialized team dedicated to servicing our customers active in the mustang community. So drop us a line, we love to hear your thoughts and comments. Don’t forget to sign up for our e-Newsletter for all of our sales, latest product offerings, and current project Mustangs.
thank you !
Old 02-02-2012, 08:32 AM   #15
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

No problem
Old 02-02-2012, 09:10 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

If it was still 499 and free shipping I'd order one tomorrow.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:17 AM   #17
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhagan1980 View Post
If it was still 499 and free shipping I'd order one tomorrow.
I have this one for $519.99. The price has not changed on it since we went to free shipping. This is also the original Cobra R hood. If you say you will order one tomorrow, give me a call. You can also use your forum discount on this hood. So at $519.99 minus the 5%, that would bring your total to $493.99 shipped.

1995 Mustang Cobra R Hood M-16612-R58 at LRS - Free Shipping!

I also have this one for $499.99.

1994-98 Mustang 2.5" Cobra R Fiberglass Hood at LRS - Free Shipping!
Old 02-02-2012, 09:57 AM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Those are nice but I was looking to get the cervini's because they are the best when it comes to fitment
Old 02-02-2012, 10:49 AM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhagan1980
Those are nice but I was looking to get the cervini's because they are the best when it comes to fitment
+1

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > LateModelRestoration