Adrian :: 2001 Ford Mustang - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Member Garages

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Adrian
Registered Member
Regular

Vehicle Name Adrian
Year 2001
Make Ford
Model Mustang
Color Black
Packages Base
2001 Ford Mustang
2001 Ford Mustang 2001 Ford Mustang 2001 Ford Mustang
History This is my beautiful baby Adrian. I have had her for almost 6 years (July 5th), thats her birthday. She was completely stock with 83K miles when my dad bought her for me and within a few months I started slightly modifying her. The first thing I had to improve was her exhaust because like my dad we love to hear the car more than anything else, lol. After that I slowly started learning about how to do the simple things like oil changes, tune ups, brakes (all her calipers turned out to be messed up when I got her so that was the first thing I learned to do) and all that to make sure she runs good. Then came some cosmetic changes like the billet grille and the billet hood and side scoops. Then I wanted to help her perform better so my neigbor and I put in BBK shorty headers and a cai. A little while later I wanted to make her unique so one of my friends helped me put on the fog lights which I think look pretty nice on her. Its not fair that gts get fog lights and 6s don't, lol. Then she got nice new rims and tires that raised her a little bit. The last thing that she has had done was the paint job because the previous owner did not do a good job so that is when the emblems were taken off, the tail lights smoked, side stripes taken off and antenna shortened.
Update: Recently had her shocks and struts replaced and had lowering springs put on her.
Exterior
2001 Ford Mustang Exterior 2001 Ford Mustang Exterior 2001 Ford Mustang Exterior
Fog lights
Billet grille
Billet hood scoops and side scoops
18x9 chrome rims
Smoked headlights
Chin spoiler
Sequential tail lights
Smoked third brake light

Interior
2001 Ford Mustang Interior 2001 Ford Mustang Interior

In-Car Entertainment
Sony Xplod Sound System

Under the Hood
2001 Ford Mustang Under the Hood 2001 Ford Mustang Under the Hood 2001 Ford Mustang Under the Hood
American Muscle CAI (recently painted black)
BBK shorty headers

Suspension
2001 Ford Mustang Suspension 2001 Ford Mustang Suspension 2001 Ford Mustang Suspension
KYB Shocks and Struts
H&R Super Sport Lowering Springs
Comments: 0 / Views: 1076
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Member Garages