2003 Ford Mustang Cobra - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Member Garages

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Legacy Member
Legacy

Vehicle Name
Year 2003
Make Ford
Model Mustang Cobra
Color DSG
2003 Ford Mustang Cobra
2003 Ford Mustang Cobra 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra
History Picked up the car in July of 2007, she had only 4,900 Miles and was 100% stock. Still is about stock, as far as a Terminator is concerned. I have a Magnaflow Cat-Back and JLT intake on it for now.

I have mods that are ready to go on, just waiting for the time, and decide who to let tune it. I have a KB 2.2 with supporting mods, and Full Exhaust. Also some minor suspension mods that will go on once the K-member is dropped for the LT's.

I am hoping to make close to 600RWHP with the setup, I am not looking for much more than that.
Exterior
2003 Ford Mustang Cobra Exterior 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra Exterior 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra Exterior
14" Short Antenna
Sequential Taillights
True Forged Hood Vents (Satin Black)
True Forged Side Vents (Satin Black)

Interior
2003 Ford Mustang Cobra Interior 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra Interior 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra Interior
MGW Cup holder accessories
Speedhut Boost & A/F Gauge
Dynojet Wideband Commander
Aeroforce Scangauge

In-Car Entertainment
2003 Ford Mustang Cobra In-Car Entertainment 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra In-Car Entertainment 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra In-Car Entertainment
Rocking the Stock system

Under the Hood
2003 Ford Mustang Cobra Under the Hood 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra Under the Hood 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra Under the Hood
JLT RAI Intake
Magnaflow Catback
Steeda FLSFC

I have a full Kenne Bell 2.2 Swap waiting in the garage with Kooks LTs and X.

Suspension
2003 Ford Mustang Cobra Suspension 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra Suspension 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra Suspension
Stock for now......

MM CC Plates and H&R Race springs going in during the KB swap.

Other
2003 Ford Mustang Cobra Other 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra Other 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra Other
Some runs with my buddies new Grabber Blue 5.0. My best of the night was 13.1 @ 109MPH. I could have driven it harder, but it was my first time at the track in the Cobra, and I was having a hard time launching.
Comments: 0 / Views: 1011
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Member Garages