1988 Ford mustang gt conv. - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Member Garages

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Road Trip!

Vehicle Name
Year 1988
Make Ford
Model mustang gt conv.
Color black
1988 Ford mustang gt conv.
1988 Ford mustang gt conv. 1988 Ford mustang gt conv. 1988 Ford mustang gt conv.
History i bought this car about 3 years ago.it was a 500$ beater.i barely made it home.lol.she has come along way.i have done lots of work to her.from paint to floor pan to motor work.now ifinally got plates on her and have gotten to drive it some this year.next year im gonna raise hell!l
Exterior
1988 Ford mustang gt conv. Exterior 1988 Ford mustang gt conv. Exterior 1988 Ford mustang gt conv. Exterior
the exterior was in pretty rough shape.i adjusted all the gaps and got everything lined back up.my dad did the paint job. he also came over and help me install my new top.i also wire wheeled the whole underneath of the car.i have some new taillights and headlights for it that i havent installed yet.i have a saleen wing and a mystery brand cowl hood.i also replaced the door handle and badges.repaired the wing.

Interior
1988 Ford mustang gt conv. Interior 1988 Ford mustang gt conv. Interior 1988 Ford mustang gt conv. Interior
as you can see the interior was trashed when i got it.i pretty much gutted the whole interior.i replaced the passenger side floorpan.i got that froma junkyard.i installed new racebuckets in the front and had the rear seats custom done similiar to my new fronts.i painted and recarpeted the rear armrest panel.i painted the consol and upper dash also.i installed a short throw shifter and agrant steering wheel.i have a dash moutnted gauge pod it holds my 5" tac and some other goodies..oh almost forgot she has brand new carpet and door panels to. and a custom fabbed radio delete

In-Car Entertainment
i consider my flowmasters o/r h pipe and shorty headers the best in car entertainment

Under the Hood
1988 Ford mustang gt conv. Under the Hood 1988 Ford mustang gt conv. Under the Hood
my motor was put in the car by a previous owner and the job he never really completed.it has a carb on it.all the fuel injection stuff was left under there.i spent hours upon hours chasing vacuum lines and wires down.fun stuff that was.it is a 306 with trick flow heads,weiand stealth intake,holl 670 street avenger carb,1.72 roller rockers,holley adjustable fuel pressure reg,msd 6 series ignition,fabricated valve covers,3g alternator,trickflow 6.75 chromoly pushrods,timing gear drive,msd distributor,msd street fire coil,accel wires ,ac delete,smog delete,mac underdrive pulleys.i have a new aluminum radiator,electric fan, and high flow milodin thermosat.

Suspension
1988 Ford mustang gt conv. Suspension 1988 Ford mustang gt conv. Suspension
my car is lowered.i only know because the previous owner cut the springs.i have kyb shocks front and rear.umi lift bars,new end links,

custom fabbed: subframe connectors, x bracing, torque box reiforcments.

Other
i have weld draglites with falken tires.
just recent installed 3.73 gears.i also have king cobra clutch kit.i have the adjustable clutch cable with triple quadrant and firewall adjuster.
Comments: 0 / Views: 4480
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Member Garages