Rose :: 2007 Ford Mustang GT - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Member Garages

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Rose
Registered Member
Regular

Vehicle Name Rose
Year 2007
Make Ford
Model Mustang GT
Color Torch Red with Artic White Stripes
2007 Ford Mustang GT
2007 Ford Mustang GT 2007 Ford Mustang GT
History Bought the car in 2009 with about 24000 miles on the odometer. In the years I've owned it I've doubled the mileage to about 48000 miles including 2 trips to Vegas.
Exterior
2007 Ford Mustang GT Exterior 2007 Ford Mustang GT Exterior 2007 Ford Mustang GT Exterior
Stripes have been painted on. Vinyl just wouldn't hold up well in our Arizona Summers.

Interior
2007 Ford Mustang GT Interior 2007 Ford Mustang GT Interior 2007 Ford Mustang GT Interior
Red interior LED lights. Makes it tough to read anything in the car (I carry a small flashlight in the console LOL) but that's the price I pay for the cool factor of the LED's.

In-Car Entertainment
2007 Ford Mustang GT In-Car Entertainment 2007 Ford Mustang GT In-Car Entertainment 2007 Ford Mustang GT In-Car Entertainment
I have the stock shaker 1000 radio in the car. I posted a picture of a car model I chatted with a few times instead. She qualifies as in-car entertainment, right?

New pictures with replacement wheels and tires added in 2/7/15

Under the Hood
2007 Ford Mustang GT Under the Hood 2007 Ford Mustang GT Under the Hood 2007 Ford Mustang GT Under the Hood
Saleen Supercharged 4.6L 3V. Puts down about 425 rwhp.

Suspension
2007 Ford Mustang GT Suspension 2007 Ford Mustang GT Suspension
Have the stock suspension. 18 inch Chrome wheels I had on the car and now replaced with a stock 19 inch 2014 Mustang wheel with Pirelli P-Zero 255 40 ZR19 tires.

Car now has drilled and slotted rotors and painted calipers. Will post a pic soon.

Other
2007 Ford Mustang GT Other 2007 Ford Mustang GT Other 2007 Ford Mustang GT Other
Upgraded the foglights to aftermarket with halos. LED license plate bulb is back to stock. Need to buy a brighter LED one, this one was too dull.

Upgraded front turn signals to clear lenses. Shown with stock amber bulb, no using projector style switchback LED bulbs. will post updated pic.
Comments: 0 / Views: 913
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Member Garages