Fobra Version: Final :: 2002 Ford Mustang - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Member Garages

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Fobra Version: Final
Registered Member
Regular

Vehicle Name Fobra Version: Final
Year 2002
Make Ford
Model Mustang
Color Custom Black with red pearl
Packages GT, Cobra exterior
2002 Ford Mustang
2002 Ford Mustang 2002 Ford Mustang 2002 Ford Mustang
History The car started off as my completely stock 2002 Zinc Yellow GT I covered in "Fobra" garage item one. Then I blew the engine and set off in taking the engine out and doing a complete makeover painting the entire thing in a custom black and red pearl paint job(jammed out, engine bay, trunk, etc..) along with engine swapping to a 2001 Teksid block, port/polish heads, stage 2 cams, all forged rotating assembly, Vortech V1 S-trim @ 15lbs, 3-core intercooler, and a bunch of other nifty stuff. Dream car is almost complete!
Exterior
2002 Ford Mustang Exterior 2002 Ford Mustang Exterior 2002 Ford Mustang Exterior
Paint swap to custom black with red pearl. Full cobra exterior but GT side scoops and hood(which is getting swapped toa 3" cowl hood due to BOV clearance issues).

Interior
2002 Ford Mustang Interior 2002 Ford Mustang Interior 2002 Ford Mustang Interior
Interior pieces paint-matched to exterior custom color. Also installed gauges in central AC vents and wideband(with narrowband as well)and boost gauges on either side of the steering column.

In-Car Entertainment
2002 Ford Mustang In-Car Entertainment 2002 Ford Mustang In-Car Entertainment 2002 Ford Mustang In-Car Entertainment
Pioneer AVH3300BT head unit paired with JL Audio 500RMS amp and a 10" Alpine Type R in a ported tuned box. Next step is updating door speakers.

Under the Hood
2002 Ford Mustang Under the Hood 2002 Ford Mustang Under the Hood 2002 Ford Mustang Under the Hood
Teksid aluminum block, port/polish heads, Pro Comp Qualifier intake manifold (port matched), FRPP 42/lb injectors, Vortech V1 S-trim @ 15lbs, fully forged rotating assembly, everything painted to compliment the engine bay color.

Suspension
2002 Ford Mustang Suspension 2002 Ford Mustang Suspension 2002 Ford Mustang Suspension
Lowered 1.7"-2". H&R SS springs, Tokico D-spec shocks/struts without the spacer, Steeda Bumpsteer, Steeda X2 balljoints, Maxim Motorsports Camber/caster plates, J&M weightjacker LCA, and Steeda full-length subframe connectors welded in. Also replaced motor mounts and trans mount with new polyurethane mounts as well as any other bushings/rubber pieces we found in the tear down. All of that yellow is gone now too. Owner before me apparently sprayed the rotors without even taping or blocking anything off... Smart.

Other
2002 Ford Mustang Other 2002 Ford Mustang Other 2002 Ford Mustang Other
More to come as money and time allows! Thanks for checking out my garage!
Comments: 0 / Views: 1107
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Member Garages