"The White Mamba" :: 1987 Ford mustang - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Member Garages

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
"The White Mamba"
Registered Member
View My Garage
Vehicle Name "The White Mamba"
Year 1987
Make Ford
Model mustang
Color white
1987 Ford mustang
History I was lucky to get this car. My old 86 mustang was beginig to have too much problems. I had money saved up for an engine build but the body and frame werent in that great of shape and would of costed me a fourtune to restore. I eventually sold it for $1500. The days that I coudnt drive my old stang made me go crazy. After days looking on craigslist I found my next foxbody. Met the guy the next day and picked it up for $2500. It looked and drove like how I imagined my old stang would have been if I would of restored it. It was a great deal. The car came equiped with a 302 ), 5speed, stage 3 clutch, performance flywheel, lightweight driveshaft, ported heads, performance cam, mass air conversion.A9L computer ,cai kit, dumped exhaust w/ flowmaster 40s, ford racing header and h-pipe, weld draglites w/ 275 slicks in rear staggered. 3Inch fiberglass cowl hood, saleen rear spoiler.clean and complete interior. And much more stuff. Im keeping this stallion untill im old and its as rare as a '65.
Gt body ,cowl hood, weld draglites,

ALL BLACK! Interior. Hurst white ball shifter & arm.

In-Car Entertainment
Just a normal radio. Alpine

Under the Hood
5.0 , polished intake manifold, headers, rear battery installation, .......A.C..... , mass air flow conversion. Performance cam, ported heads, cold air intake , timing tuned for maximum output while using 87 gasoline.

Lowering kit
Comments: 0 / Views: 645

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Member Garages