Ruby :: 2014 Mustang GT Roush Stage 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Member Garages

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Ruby
Registered Member
Regular

Vehicle Name Ruby
Year 2014
Make Mustang GT
Model Roush Stage 2
Color Ruby Red
2014 Mustang GT Roush Stage 2
2014 Mustang GT Roush Stage 2
History Fully bolted on a 2012 v6 mustang and added numbers appearance mods. I loved the car but when i was originally buying i was specifically looking for the v8. At the time i would have had to buy a shelby or a Roush like i have now, but i just was not interested at the time. I got a really good deal on the v6 premium and after test driving i decided to pull the trigger.
Fast forward almost 2 years and a huge chunk of change invested, i cut my losses but did so with a smile on my face. I always wanted to mod a car so i got that one checked off my list. I also sold to really cool guy and he has sent me some pics of what he did to the car. So it went to a huge mustang fan.

I got my stage 2 roush on black friday while i had 4k in rebates available. I had positive equity on my car so that helped a bit too. No regrets on the v6 or the v8. You only live once and you may as well enjoy your life while you are here.

I wanted the stage 3, but they had so many add ons to all of their models that i can choose to have the dealership install it or anywhere else and come out several grand ahead. Looking Summer of 15/16 at the latest to throw it on. *wife gave approval for next summer. They had a similar stage 3 spec'd like mine and it stickered at 67k, as much as the shelby....I said no thanks.
Exterior
2014 Mustang GT Roush Stage 2 Exterior 2014 Mustang GT Roush Stage 2 Exterior 2014 Mustang GT Roush Stage 2 Exterior
Roush body kit aero 6 package
20" roush wheels
Hood scoop
roush banner decal

Interior
2014 Mustang GT Roush Stage 2 Interior 2014 Mustang GT Roush Stage 2 Interior 2014 Mustang GT Roush Stage 2 Interior
Too stay off doing engine mods as i'm saving for the supercharger i've added some chrome trim pieces and a dead pedal cover (no pic). I added carbon fiber mirror covers and will add the console and steering wheel accents as soon as AM gets them in stock.

Under the Hood
2014 Mustang GT Roush Stage 2 Under the Hood
stock. I try to keep it clean. I've never done a car show so yeah.

Suspension
Roush suspension. Rides ridiculously smooth. I love it. First thing my dad said was that it rides so good compared to the other.
Comments: 7 / Views: 1406
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-15-2014, 02:45 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
can you post some more pics of the hood? from the top and sides.

rockhillgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 11:36 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Car is very nice awesome pics btw. Love the hood on this thing.
AnconaGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-17-2014, 08:57 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
can you get some close ups of the hood..from the top.

rockhillgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 10:04 AM   #5

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1397833425.779002.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	233.2 KB
ID:	154371Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1397833444.050583.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	286.1 KB
ID:	154372
My pony. What ya think?
freenez12c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 10:05 AM   #6

Tuned to 472hp. Eats Camaros and craps corvette
freenez12c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 06:06 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Gorgeous, gorgeous car sir. I really wanted to get a RS2, but in the end opted for a loaded GT premium. It was $14k less, yeah I got a deal on it. So, I have been spending $$ like crazy to make it look like a Roush. Getting close. Anyhow, it's nice to see a RS2 without the Roush seats and every other option on it. The local Roush dealer here gets carried away when ordering cars. What supercharger are you going to get?
Blackpearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 10:13 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Ha. Sorry for the late responses. I use my phone or tablet 99.9% of the time and the new app update stinks and didn't alert me on the comments in the garage. It will let you know everything else though.

Sorry about the pics. AM has some up that may help

Supercharger is undecided. Vmp or brenspeed. Though pearl and I found a deal on one I don't know if it's the right thing to do ATM.

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Ha. Sorry for the late responses. I use my phone or tablet 99.9% of the time and the new app update stinks and didn't alert me on the comments in the garage. It will let you know everything else though.

Sorry about the pics. AM has some up that may help

Supercharger is undecided. Vmp or brenspeed. Though pearl and I found a deal on one I don't know if it's the right thing to do ATM.
JAC20 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Member Garages

Tags
2014 mustang