50 Stang :: 2014 Ford V6 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Member Garages

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
50 Stang
View My Garage
Vehicle Name 50 Stang
Year 2014
Make Ford
Model V6
Color Ruby Red
Packages Extra's galore
2014 Ford V6
2014 Ford V6
History Walked into the dealer last year, and by the time I was done with them I had saved myself $8,000 then they sat me down thinking they were going to make it all back on interest to talk payments and I pulled out a blank check and said who do I make this out too....Gotcha! I win...haha As for now it only has 2375 miles on her.
2014 Ford V6 Exterior 2014 Ford V6 Exterior 2014 Ford V6 Exterior
American muscle has made my girl what she is today..side vents, window louvers, spoiler, Flowmaster axle back mufflers (sweet sounding), license plate holder in gold. Mustang emblem both sides behind the front wheels. Then there is the stripes I talked the Dealer into splitting with me. A window graphic of a gold pony. And you can't see it here but when you put on the brakes the 3rd light shows ponies (6) of them across the light....sweet!

2014 Ford V6 Interior 2014 Ford V6 Interior
The dash overlay goes beyond the console onto the doors and steering wheel by 'Remin' really looks great and is so easy to put on. Inside you will find custom mats and everything else you need to make your ride smooth.

In-Car Entertainment
Basic Am/Fm CD....

Under the Hood
2014 Ford V6 Under the Hood 2014 Ford V6 Under the Hood
3.7 V6 305hp enough to get you there and back. Considering by many years ago the V8 had 302 in them and the V6's of today are a tad bit more powerfuller you can't complain...beside putting the Flowmaster set up on it will bump it up just a tinse....

Automatic, Air, cloth black on RR...and yes the trunk is even decked out a bit ...
Comments: 0 / Views: 361

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Member Garages