Forgotten Aint Yours ( Fay for short) :: 1988 Ford Mustang - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Member Garages

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Forgotten Aint Yours ( Fay for short)
Registered Member
View My Garage
Vehicle Name Forgotten Aint Yours ( Fay for short)
Year 1988
Make Ford
Model Mustang
Color Midnight Blue
Packages 5.0 LX
1988 Ford Mustang
History My first mustang unofficially (still in parents name); Call it Project Forgetten Aint Yours. Name came from my mom replying with the name "Forgetten" when I asked her the name of the ride. I called it "Aint Yours"; well self explanatory. Also since my dad for many years would say he was going to sale it or he had offers for it. So that's the name story,lol.

This vehicle is my moms first ride. She purchased back in 1993/94. She was the second owner. The vehicle got in an accident around 2002 when I 00ish Toyota Camry hit my dad on the right rear quarter. It caused the flare to cut into the tire. Insurance totaled it. My parents it. I believed it was garaged for about 1-2 years at a relatives house. Then brought to my parents yard around 2006. Where it pretty much has been seating. Started a few times here and there. Started this summer, but before that it was 2009; so 6 years of setting. She sounded sweet still in 2009, but not any more. Plans is to restore and give moms a retirement ride.
1988 Ford Mustang Exterior
Time has not been kind. So current paint damage like crazy. Paint is restore me "Midnight Blue".

1988 Ford Mustang Interior
Water damage from leaking sunroof and spiders and lord knows what else. Everything is pretty much original.

In-Car Entertainment
Kenwood Cassette deck installed in 1993/94.

Under the Hood
1988 Ford Mustang Under the Hood 1988 Ford Mustang Under the Hood
original outside of plugs & wires, alternator, belts, fluids and filters

original and on the list for to do.

new ignition, door locks & keys. Trunk lift gate.
Comments: 0 / Views: 281

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Member Garages