Bleu Taivas :: 1988 Ford Mustang - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Member Garages

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Bleu Taivas
Registered Member
View My Garage
Vehicle Name Bleu Taivas
Year 1988
Make Ford
Model Mustang
Color Electron Blue Metallic with White top
1988 Ford Mustang
History I purchased vehicle for a graduation present for myself. A project for relaxation. Whelp that quickly went down the drain. Life changes effected that like 2 months after purchase. Now that I am done whining lets get back to the Stang.

I purchased Bleu Taivas from a local guy as a roller that stated he was selling it to make room, since his wife wants to start having children (they both are getting close to their 30's). Anywho, he purchased it back when he was 17 and he is about 28 now. The vehicle sometime within that 11 year time or before that a full rage was added then chopped the front two bars for front seat access. The engine that was in it; had boost. It was converted from a AOD to a 5spd.
1988 Ford Mustang Exterior
Hood is a Mach 1 Air Ram style with open vent holes. Rear wing is a Saleen style wing. Rear disc brake conversion.

1988 Ford Mustang Interior
All original white top from what I can tell outside of Phantom Boost and Fuel vent gauges. Roll Cage (maybe removed in the future)

In-Car Entertainment
1988 Ford Mustang In-Car Entertainment
Dual Cd player with USB and AUX on face plate.

Under the Hood
Aluminum Radiator and Reserve Tank, Cold Air Intake, No engine or trans

White Pony rims
Comments: 0 / Views: 299

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Member Garages