2001 GT :: 2001 Ford Mustang GT - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Member Garages

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
2001 GT
Registered Member
Regular

Vehicle Name 2001 GT
Year 2001
Make Ford
Model Mustang GT
Color True Blue Metallic
Packages Premium
2001 Ford Mustang GT
2001 Ford Mustang GT
History This was my 3rd Mustang. I had a 2000 V6 before this. A V6 really didn't feel right. Traded in the V6 after having it three years, and bought this. This 1st pic is from the car lot I bought it from. The original owner left it stock, but only tinted the rear window, and rear side windows. Looked really odd to me. I bought the car when it was only 1.5 years old. Kept it for 11 years.
Exterior
2001 Ford Mustang GT Exterior 2001 Ford Mustang GT Exterior 2001 Ford Mustang GT Exterior
I used to have a textfile for everything, but can't find it.

Mach 1 Grill delete, Mach 1 chin spoiler, Team Mustang Running horse in the grill. Replaced the stock hood with the fake scoop for the 99-01 Cobra hood, which was later used for the V6 of all things. Replaced the stock wing with a Cervinni wing Tinted the windows. GTS carbon fiber look headlight covers.

Interior
Stock other than the sound system listed below. Should have replaced the stock shifter, but never did.

In-Car Entertainment
Replaced the 6 disc changer with a JVC navigation head unit and replaced the stock speakers with Pioneer tri-axles. Added in a 400 watt amp, and a MTX 10" subwoofer in a custom enclosure. I never took pictures of it. Sounded great though.

Under the Hood
2001 Ford Mustang GT Under the Hood 2001 Ford Mustang GT Under the Hood
Pro-M racing "Univer" MAF, MAC CAI, Diablosport custom tune. Ford racing 373 gears. Steeda Caster-Camber plates.
Before, and after pictures of the MAF.

Suspension
2001 Ford Mustang GT Suspension 2001 Ford Mustang GT Suspension 2001 Ford Mustang GT Suspension
Eibach Pro kit springs. KYB AGX 8-way adjustable shocks,and struts. Ford Racing calipers, and Brembo Cross drilled rotors. Ford Racing FR500 18x9" wheels all the way around. Replaced the rear ones with the 10" knock offs, since Ford never made them staggered. Put on Nitto NT555R2 305x30x18's in the rear.

Other
Loved this car. That's why I had it for 11 years.
Comments: 0 / Views: 246
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Member Garages