392 vs 5.0 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > At the Track

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-18-2012, 12:15 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
392 vs 5.0

Who wins, racing one at the track
OzzyLiriano is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-18-2012, 12:50 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Re: 392 vs 5.0

Can you drive! Both manual? any edge performance wise? you are so much lighter he would probably need at least 50hp over you.
2012 Prem. w/ GB insert stripe/stitch , M6,Brembo, 3.73,Stock Air-Box,93-R Tune,Borla Catback w/ X-Pipe,FRPP-"K" Springs,BMR PH Bar,BMR Upper support brace,BMR Reloc. Brackets,CHE Lca's, Koni Struts/Shocks, Jlt cc,Saleen grill, Hydrocarbon Center console/stereo surround,Formula One Tint, MGW w/ speedawg ball match seat inserts,SOS Dual Aeroforce Guages,MT82 Amsoil MTF.METCO Uca/Ucm, Shaftmasters DS
back n a stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 01:02 PM   #3
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

Region: Kentucky
392 stock for stock with same driver

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-18-2012, 01:11 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Stock for stock

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

On a 30 roll hell take me right
Old 08-18-2012, 01:17 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Re: 392 vs 5.0

Ok,is it the challenger srt8? If so it specs at 12.6 and 4.2 0-60. Or is it a charger srt8? You both manual? Are you sure both stock? It will be about who hooks the best.His tires stock? Yours? don,t spin.Let him spin you take him. From a roll it will be close.Cars are close.It will come down to who gets that slight jump probably and shifting.You will have to shift at 6700. He probably has little better traction help stock....not sure but this is stuff I remember.I service every dealer just about within 100 miles of me. Is your car 13.If so I think your redline is 6800 so shift 6700.I feel sure it's not falling off before then.You have 3.73? whats he got?
Also you are 12.7 with 4.3 0-60 spec. Its gonna come down to who drives the best.
2012 Prem. w/ GB insert stripe/stitch , M6,Brembo, 3.73,Stock Air-Box,93-R Tune,Borla Catback w/ X-Pipe,FRPP-"K" Springs,BMR PH Bar,BMR Upper support brace,BMR Reloc. Brackets,CHE Lca's, Koni Struts/Shocks, Jlt cc,Saleen grill, Hydrocarbon Center console/stereo surround,Formula One Tint, MGW w/ speedawg ball match seat inserts,SOS Dual Aeroforce Guages,MT82 Amsoil MTF.METCO Uca/Ucm, Shaftmasters DS
back n a stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 03:31 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by back n a stang
Ok,is it the challenger srt8? If so it specs at 12.6 and 4.2 0-60. Or is it a charger srt8? You both manual? Are you sure both stock? It will be about who hooks the best.His tires stock? Yours? don,t spin.Let him spin you take him. From a roll it will be close.Cars are close.It will come down to who gets that slight jump probably and shifting.You will have to shift at 6700. He probably has little better traction help stock....not sure but this is stuff I remember.I service every dealer just about within 100 miles of me. Is your car 13.If so I think your redline is 6800 so shift 6700.I feel sure it's not falling off before then.You have 3.73? whats he got?
Also you are 12.7 with 4.3 0-60 spec. Its gonna come down to who drives the best.
Well its a challenger, and i only raced him once, i ran a 8.499, got him on the reaction time, honestly, him with a reaction time of .3 or better would have won, what a great feeling that i won, im auto 2013, hes manual, fresh driver too i think these challenger 392 are something to beware of

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > At the Track