What will i run at the track?? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > At the Track

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-23-2012, 03:50 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Re: What will i run at the track??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake View Post
Well i finally ran last night. I wasnt ready at all and it was pretty much a last second thing. I didnt get a time sheet, i guess at the track around here they only do time sheets on friday nights after test and tune. But i had a couple buddies there and they said i ran a low 13. Kinda dissapointed wanted to run a 12, but im happy, i could have lost some weight, had the spare in the back and a bunch of random crap also in the trunk lol, and i didnt have my tuner with me or i would have switched to the race tune, i ran street tune. So next weekend im going and losing some weight and loading the race tune. I should have a link to youtube for my run soon i will post. And on the crappy side i think my alternator took a crap on me this morning. Was turning into my driveway, i put my blinker on and pulled in, i then noticed that my blinker wouldnt shut off?? And then i realized all my dash lights were dim, my radio wasnt even on, and i couldnt do anything, my car was about to die, so i shut it off before i put it in the garage to see what was going on, (stupid idea) it wouldnt restart, so i put it in nuetral and pushed it into the garage. So now is the PA performance alternator from AM good??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake View Post

The dodge is my buddies. Huge injectors, twin turbos, fast truck. Ran low 13's all night.
Sounds like you did pretty good if you were running consistent low 13s on 20" street tires with mild bolt-ons during your first trip to the track. Maybe you were born to be a drag racer? lol
Advertisement

Old 09-23-2012, 04:13 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon85

Sounds like you did pretty good if you were running consistent low 13s on 20" street tires with mild bolt-ons during your first trip to the track. Maybe you were born to be a drag racer? lol
Wow, that makes me feel great! Thanks man! Yep all i got is OR H, muffler deletes, tuner, and cai!
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 04:15 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Borii
Without a slip, how could your friends know? Did the finish timer still operate?

Sold - 1998 Camaro SS
Sold - 2001 Audi S4
Borii is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-23-2012, 04:30 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borii
Without a slip, how could your friends know? Did the finish timer still operate?
Yes, the clock was still going. Sorry i forgot to say that. I was mad i didnt get a slip but oh well i wouldnt lie to you guys. Its alot of fun thoigh ill probably be going every weekend now!
Old 09-25-2012, 09:17 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Borii
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake
Yes, the clock was still going. Sorry i forgot to say that. I was mad i didnt get a slip but oh well i wouldnt lie to you guys. Its alot of fun thoigh ill probably be going every weekend now!
That sucks about the slips but best part is trying again!!

Sold - 1998 Camaro SS
Sold - 2001 Audi S4
Borii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:40 AM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borii

That sucks about the slips but best part is trying again!!
Yep! I will probably go again this weekend or next. The truck i raced went 8 more times after this and he got down to a 13.1 its a really fast truck from a roll.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > At the Track