N/A V6 broke into the 12's tonight :D - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > At the Track

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-23-2013, 11:57 AM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post
Soooo do i have more mods then u lol? And i used just nittos haha i dont get my slicks till next next week
Nice which ones are you getting

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

Also i dont know if you have pick up some relocation bracket for control arm
koni STR.T RTR wheels NT555/ Shelby Baer 6P
DSS Aluminum 3.5/3.73 gears
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cm4Di-zmZA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2013, 02:19 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimC View Post
Congratulations. What Zex kit did you install? I've been thinking about going with nitrous this year as well.
I bought the wet kit for the older v6 and then just had to buy the fuel line tap myself from zex and thats it

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schram1 View Post

Nice which ones are you getting

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

Also i dont know if you have pick up some relocation bracket for control arm
Some MT's with Dragstar racing rims
Old 02-23-2013, 03:15 PM   #38
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Michigan
Any pictures of how you put the nozzle in place? I'd like to see your installation.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2013, 03:22 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Any pictures of how you put the nozzle in place? I'd like to see your installation.
U literally just order the fuel tap and its a direct replacement but ill take a pic for u later today.
Old 02-24-2013, 06:04 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Thats the fuel line tap for the Zex System
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3878923483.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	508.9 KB
ID:	92672   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-643204886.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	485.6 KB
ID:	92673  

Old 02-24-2013, 06:06 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Nice. Congrats.
Old 02-24-2013, 06:09 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Wait were u talking about the actual NOS Jets? The one that is put into my Intake tube?
Old 02-25-2013, 08:30 AM   #43
Registered Member

Regular

Yes, the nitrous and fuel jets. I'm curious how you have your mounted - do you still have the stock intake or an aftermarket one?
Old 02-25-2013, 09:34 AM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yes, the nitrous and fuel jets. I'm curious how you have your mounted - do you still have the stock intake or an aftermarket one?
Oh i just drilled the appropriate size whole bro. I have a MMR intake bro
Old 02-25-2013, 10:05 AM   #45
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:

Oh i just drilled the appropriate size whole bro. I have a MMR intake bro
I have the stock intake. No plans to change since the final set up will be a turbo so aftermarket CAI is unneccessary expense for me. I'm trying to fabricate out a plate system for nitrous, but thought if you had the stock jntake I'd see how you did it.
Old 02-25-2013, 10:53 AM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I have the stock intake. No plans to change since the final set up will be a turbo so aftermarket CAI is unneccessary expense for me. I'm trying to fabricate out a plate system for nitrous, but thought if you had the stock jntake I'd see how you did it.
Its the same **** honestly lol u just make a whole and thats it bro i know a guy using the stock intake box and spraying
Old 02-25-2013, 01:10 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Borii
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slosix View Post
Good mod list..i figured boost would be involved
I question this. That is a Horrible 60 and very high MPH for the mods.

BTW, having a 50 shot ELIMINATES the NA claim. It is NOT Naturally aspirated if he used nitrous.

Bottom line, HORRIBLE 60 and 112+ MPH doesn't add up. Your mods would be more in line with the car on the right.

Sell.

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Quote:
No boost tonight. I spun my tires too much with nos so no nitrous was used tonight thats why i said N/A all motor

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Im using street tires guys i spun untill third
You didn't use nitrous?

BS.

Sold - 1998 Camaro SS
Sold - 2001 Audi S4
Old 02-25-2013, 01:19 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borii View Post

I question this. That is a Horrible 60 and very high MPH for the mods.

BTW, having a 50 shot ELIMINATES the NA claim. It is NOT Naturally aspirated if he used nitrous.

Bottom line, HORRIBLE 60 and 112+ MPH doesn't add up. Your mods would be more in line with the car on the right.

Sell.

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

You didn't use nitrous?

BS.
Im using street tires. Believe what u want bro idc i just wanted to share what happened friday night. I know what i did so anyone else that says otherwise dont mean a damn thing to me bro. But come this friday ill do it again lol btw just out of curiosity do u go to the track? If so what are your times? And mods?
Old 02-25-2013, 01:35 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Im using street tires. Believe what u want bro idc i just wanted to share what happened friday night. I know what i did so anyone else that says otherwise dont mean a damn thing to me bro. But come this friday ill do it again lol btw just out of curiosity do u go to the track? If so what are your times? And mods?
Yes I do go to the track. I post every slip, every video, have had members of a competing forum attend as a group.

There are only 2 possibilities to your times. Track timer was severely out of sync, or your car was the time on the right, now the left.

With a 1.873 60' I ran 12.871 @ 108.08 with Pypes Full exhaust, 4.10s and intake/tune on street tires. in 34 degree weather.

1.812 60 for a 12.7XX @ 109.09 in 104 degree weather after adding a Detroit Rocker cam.

1.88X 60 for a 12.650 @ 109.98 blowing through second in a wet track. All full interior. All on street tires.

Back seats and passenger out is good for about 150 lbs tops, so you'd need your 50 shot to see a 12.9XX ESPECIALLY with such a horrible 60' foot time you pulled off.

I am glad you don't care, just as long as you know "we know".

Sold - 1998 Camaro SS
Sold - 2001 Audi S4
Old 02-25-2013, 01:39 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Yes I do go to the track. I post every slip, every video, have had members of a competing forum attend as a group.

There are only 2 possibilities to your times. Track timer was severely out of sync, or your car was the time on the right, now the left.

With a 1.873 60' I ran 12.871 @ 108.08 with Pypes Full exhaust, 4.10s and intake/tune on street tires. in 34 degree weather.

1.812 60 for a 12.7XX @ 109.09 in 104 degree weather after adding a Detroit Rocker cam.

1.88X 60 for a 12.650 @ 109.98 blowing through second in a wet track. All full interior. All on street tires.

Back seats and passenger out is good for about 150 lbs tops, so you'd need your 50 shot to see a 12.9XX ESPECIALLY with such a horrible 60' foot time you pulled off.

I am glad you don't care, just as long as you know "we know".
Lol Simon Bro hahaa

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Quote:

Lol Simon Bro hahaa
Ill get every slip and post them just for you
Old 02-25-2013, 01:42 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Lol Simon Bro hahaa

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Ill get every slip and post them just for you
You skipped the part about the timer. You are not nailing a 12.9 with a 2.3 60 foot on 4.10s with long tubes and seats out. Not happening. You don't have a magic car.

No te enojes, pues mejor aprende.

Sold - 1998 Camaro SS
Sold - 2001 Audi S4
Old 02-25-2013, 01:50 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Mexico
Quote:

Okay okay give me a minute ill post mods :p im eating my victory meal!! CHICOS TACOS!!
Hell yeah chicos tacos ,,, nice getting into the 12's sir
{Never Enough HP}
Old 02-25-2013, 01:50 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
i guess, video or it never happened

2007 Ford Mustang GT 5spd
Brenspeed tune, JLT 3, Hurst shifter, 4.10s
O/R Xpipe, 15x8 Jeg Stars with Micky Thompsons
Old 02-25-2013, 01:55 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
You skipped the part about the timer. You are not nailing a 12.9 with a 2.3 60 foot on 4.10s with long tubes and seats out. Not happening. You don't have a magic car.

No te enojes, pues mejor aprende.
I have way more then just headers and 4.10's i would personally prefer to settle this me n u a race but im not sure ur anywhere near me? O.o or are you lol
Old 02-25-2013, 02:12 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I have way more then just headers and 4.10's i would personally prefer to settle this me n u a race but im not sure ur anywhere near me? O.o or are you lol
You do not have way more than exhaust and 4.10 of anything worth mentioning that would make you faster. With your 60 foot, none of your suspension mods are helping. I was able to nail 1.89 on STOCK suspension. Your ONLY go fast parts are exhaust and 4.10s with a tune obviously. The rest is irrelevant because it isn't helping you. I am blowing your 60' times away with smaller tires as well.

I am in Philly. There is nothing to settle. Your times are not possible off the n20.

Sold - 1998 Camaro SS
Sold - 2001 Audi S4
Old 02-25-2013, 02:35 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

You do not have way more than exhaust and 4.10 of anything worth mentioning that would make you faster. With your 60 foot, none of your suspension mods are helping. I was able to nail 1.89 on STOCK suspension. Your ONLY go fast parts are exhaust and 4.10s with a tune obviously. The rest is irrelevant because it isn't helping you. I am blowing your 60' times away with smaller tires as well.

I am in Philly. There is nothing to settle. Your times are not possible off the n20.
-__- ur in ****en philly no wonder u do great times easy!! Im in El Paso, TX . Like i said mr i dont believe anything ill record every race and then have the slips in order. So you can see for yourself buddy.

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Either way everyone at the track saw me so im done arguing with u have a good rest of ur day bro
Old 02-25-2013, 02:49 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
-__- ur in ****en philly no wonder u do great times easy!! Im in El Paso, TX . Like i said mr i dont believe anything ill record every race and then have the slips in order. So you can see for yourself buddy.

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Either way everyone at the track saw me so im done arguing with u have a good rest of ur day bro
We get 100+ weather here with worse air than EL Paso in the summer. Get educated. And by your own argument, your times should be worse.

No arguing here. Just stating the OBVIOUS.

Sold - 1998 Camaro SS
Sold - 2001 Audi S4
Old 02-25-2013, 02:56 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

We get 100+ weather here with worse air than EL Paso in the summer. Get educated. And by your own argument, your times should be worse.

SIMOOONNNNN LOL

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

Quote:

SIMOOONNNNN LOL
If u dont live in EP then u dont understand its weather hahaha literally yesterday the weather said it was supposed to be cloudy. What did we get? ****en 40mph winds and a damn dust storms. Today its ****en beautiful. It didnt snow in december it snowed last wednesday. We have the most ****ed up weather imaginable. So philly is beautiful then EP. Stating facts. Ask anyone from El Paso they will tell you how our weather changes more than a girl trying to find something wear

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Quote:

Whenever your done arguing lemme know. Also i would like video and time slips on ur 12 second car like im going to give you. Okay thanks now have a great day already lol
Old 02-25-2013, 03:50 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular

I have an active thread in this forum with ALL of that.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

New Personal Best

Sold - 1998 Camaro SS
Sold - 2001 Audi S4
Old 02-25-2013, 04:14 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I have an active thread in this forum with ALL of that.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

New Personal Best
This entire time ur giving me **** and u have a damn V8 which are easier to drop time because you have 2 more cylinders to make more HP! I have to do so much more **** then u do! All you need to do 12's is about half the **** i gotta do! My buddy has a 08 GT. we both were doing the same mods. He whoops my *** even tho we had the same exact mods cuz he has 2 more cylinders to extract much more HP from any mods! We both had the same HP/TQ stock but theres no way i could beat him.
Old 02-25-2013, 04:29 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
This entire time ur giving me **** and u have a damn V8 which are easier to drop time because you have 2 more cylinders to make more HP! I have to do so much more **** then u do! All you need to do 12's is about half the **** i gotta do! My buddy has a 08 GT. we both were doing the same mods. He whoops my *** even tho we had the same exact mods cuz he has 2 more cylinders to extract much more HP from any mods! We both had the same HP/TQ stock but theres no way i could beat him.
MORE evidence that you didn't run those times. Jesus. My times aren't in question here. You're further making the case your car can not hit those times. WHich off the spray, it didn't.

Sold - 1998 Camaro SS
Sold - 2001 Audi S4
Old 02-25-2013, 04:46 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

MORE evidence that you didn't run those times. Jesus. My times aren't in question here. You're further making the case your car can not hit those times. WHich off the spray, it didn't.
Omfg bro jesus christ just ****en fly down here and u can see for yourself!! All your doing is talking ****! Seriously if u dont believe me then dont. Why talk ****? And say i didnt do what i did! I have no damn reason to lie on a forum! There is no incentive for me to lie. Because i get absolutely nothing out of it. If it was in person thats a different story but its online i literally do not need to prove myself to anyone but all you do is try and rain on someone else's accomplishments . Just seriously get off this thread its annoying to explain and explain. Your apparently a weather and mustang expert and know every little factor in a race. I did what i did if u dont believe me then just leave bro damn. All you have been doing is talking **** like seriously wtf i showed you my damn slip you want my first born too? And your video didn't show me anything the times were blurry as ****! So since u wanna bash on my car ima bash on yours and say yours was Bs get a better shot of the time and slip with picture of your car with the matching number to the slip. There go do that to prove yourself that you magically did 12's

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Quote:

Omfg bro jesus christ just ****en fly down here and u can see for yourself!! All your doing is talking ****! Seriously if u dont believe me then dont. Why talk ****? And say i didnt do what i did! I have no damn reason to lie on a forum! There is no incentive for me to lie. Because i get absolutely nothing out of it. If it was in person thats a different story but its online i literally do not need to prove myself to anyone but all you do is try and rain on someone else's accomplishments . Just seriously get off this thread its annoying to explain and explain. Your apparently a weather and mustang expert and know every little factor in a race. I did what i did if u dont believe me then just leave bro damn. All you have been doing is talking **** like seriously wtf i showed you my damn slip you want my first born too? And your video didn't show me anything the times were blurry as ****! So since u wanna bash on my car ima bash on yours and say yours was Bs get a better shot of the time and slip with picture of your car with the matching number to the slip. There go do that to prove yourself that you magically did 12's
Dude just get off my thread its for damn V6 owners anyways go to ur section
Old 02-25-2013, 05:17 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Congrats on the run bro. Where is all the love? Let's not argue over trivial things. In the scope of the world, who really cares? I don't mean that to be disrespectful by saying that but people are getting upset about what? I don't know the OP from Adam but no idea on why he would make up such a claim. Why lie about the times? I love mustangs too but man there are some really intense forum members on here.

Clearly, the OP has spend some bling on mods and really likes to race. Little too hard core for me to take the back seat out of a brand new pony but that's his thing, so rock out.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:53 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
Congrats on the run bro. Where is all the love? Let's not argue over trivial things. In the scope of the world, who really cares? I don't mean that to be disrespectful by saying that but people are getting upset about what? I don't know the OP from Adam but no idea on why he would make up such a claim. Why lie about the times? I love mustangs too but man there are some really intense forum members on here.

Clearly, the OP has spend some bling on mods and really likes to race. Little too hard core for me to take the back seat out of a brand new pony but that's his thing, so rock out.
Thank you and yes ive spent 8k on my car. I take pride in what i do and my car
Old 02-25-2013, 06:32 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:

Thank you and yes ive spent 8k on my car. I take pride in what i do and my car
As u should bro ur car is beast! Us 3.7's get a lot of hate! Haha.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:46 PM   #66
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh2freshstang View Post

Dude we do!! My friend was talking **** just cuz i beat his best time of 13 flat
Old 02-25-2013, 07:07 PM   #67
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

That's because we kicking 10 and under GT butts. Lmao. I love the GT
Old 02-25-2013, 07:54 PM   #68
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:

Dude we do!! My friend was talking **** just cuz i beat his best time of 13 flat
I know dudes in older gt's hate so much! It's crazy!! It's cool I love it tho!!

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post

That's because we kicking 10 and under GT butts. Lmao. I love the GT
Exactly!!! With 2 less cylinders!! Lmao.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:01 PM   #69
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I know dudes in older gt's hate so much! It's crazy!! It's cool I love it tho!!

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Exactly!!! With 2 less cylinders!! Lmao.
I just had my 3:73 gears and one piece aluminum driveshaft installed today and what a different car. It pulls much harder and faster. I have the factory stock tires and I slammed the gas pedal down to the floor from a dead stop. The tires didn't spin, shot off like a cannon and threw me back hard. The car is a mini beast . You know how the 11 plus V6 always got ragged on because the low end off line acceleration was weak. The 3:73 gears changed that completely and the car pulls real hard. I'm running a 91 Hybrid tune and the throttle response is instant and crazy.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:09 PM   #70
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Dude just get off my thread its for damn V6 owners anyways go to ur section
You're insane. I stated already that the only way you ran that time is with an inaccurate track. The car isn't capable of that. Do you not get the difference?

As for my times. Verified. Carry on.

Sold - 1998 Camaro SS
Sold - 2001 Audi S4
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > At the Track