N/A V6 broke into the 12's tonight :D - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > At the Track



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-25-2013, 08:11 PM   #71
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borii View Post

You're insane. I stated already that the only way you ran that time is with an inaccurate track. The car isn't capable of that. Do you not get the difference?

As for my times. Verified. Carry on.
-_- theres another V6 N/A thats done it with LESS mods so whatever MR incapable
Charlie_santos is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-25-2013, 08:27 PM   #72
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lakeland
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,699
Send a message via AIM to Borii
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

-_- theres another V6 N/A thats done it with LESS mods so whatever MR incapable
Where? Who? On street tires I've bested some of the best times you'll find. I have nothing to prove. You could only hit those times with those horrible 60 foot times if you used your n20. And even then, not on those 60' times. I'll concede your request to drop it, because anyone with any knowledge still won't help you listen to reason. It's even possible your track is "pleasing the masses". Sorry you're so stubborn.
__________________
SOLD - 06 GT 371WHP/332WTQ


Sold - 1998 Camaro SS
Sold - 2001 Audi S4
Borii is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 08:28 PM   #73
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter
 
GrabberBlue5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Louisville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 5,661
Santos, I have to agree with borii. With such horrendous 60' times I don't see how you could be near the record for an NA v6. Trust me I'm not hating, I have no reason to. But it's super easy to make false claims online. IM NOT SAYING YOU ARE, only saying that borii is trying to verify the information. I believe that you may have received those time slips after your run but like states before, something must have been off at the track.

No argument here man, but your claim is a bit outlandish
__________________
New quick exhaust video

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-25-2013, 08:35 PM   #74
Registered Member
Regular
 
Oh2freshstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Region: California
Posts: 2,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post

I just had my 3:73 gears and one piece aluminum driveshaft installed today and what a different car. It pulls much harder and faster. I have the factory stock tires and I slammed the gas pedal down to the floor from a dead stop. The tires didn't spin, shot off like a cannon and threw me back hard. The car is a mini beast . You know how the 11 plus V6 always got ragged on because the low end off line acceleration was weak. The 3:73 gears changed that completely and the car pulls real hard. I'm running a 91 Hybrid tune and the throttle response is instant and crazy.
That's dope man!! I can't wait to do gears I hear they really change the car! I'm running the same tune & it's a beast man!! I love it!!!
__________________
-2012 Mustang 5.0- Stock (for now)
-2013 Mustang 3.7 (SOLD)- Best 1/8: 9.057 @ 80.67mph
Oh2freshstang is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 08:47 PM   #75
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh2freshstang View Post

That's dope man!! I can't wait to do gears I hear they really change the car! I'm running the same tune & it's a beast man!! I love it!!!
Bro, you will think you have a different car after the 3:73 gears. It transforms the car into real power.
2011 Kona Blue is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 08:49 PM   #76
Registered Member
Regular
 
Oh2freshstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Region: California
Posts: 2,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post

Bro, you will think you have a different car after the 3:73 gears. It transforms the car into real power.
I'm excited bro!! I got a couple of things I do before gears but they're def on the list!!!
__________________
-2012 Mustang 5.0- Stock (for now)
-2013 Mustang 3.7 (SOLD)- Best 1/8: 9.057 @ 80.67mph
Oh2freshstang is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 08:57 PM   #77
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borii View Post

Where? Who? On street tires I've bested some of the best times you'll find. I have nothing to prove. You could only hit those times with those horrible 60 foot times if you used your n20. And even then, not on those 60' times. I'll concede your request to drop it, because anyone with any knowledge still won't help you listen to reason. It's even possible your track is "pleasing the masses". Sorry you're so stubborn.
Here ****er

Video proof with the time clearly stated not blurry like your videos

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=mW5ac...%3DmW5ac8qRNwE
Charlie_santos is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 09:02 PM   #78
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue5.0 View Post
Santos, I have to agree with borii. With such horrendous 60' times I don't see how you could be near the record for an NA v6. Trust me I'm not hating, I have no reason to. But it's super easy to make false claims online. IM NOT SAYING YOU ARE, only saying that borii is trying to verify the information. I believe that you may have received those time slips after your run but like states before, something must have been off at the track.

No argument here man, but your claim is a bit outlandish
The numbers were off horribly. I noticed the times were off when i did 14.7 and lost according to the printed slip even tho i actually won against a charger. I went to the main box and told them wtf? They were like wtf sir we have u down doing 13.1's all night and one 12 and i said r u sure let me see the slip please so they pulled up my car number 07 and thats where i took the pic from THEIR computer. These are the pics from the box office where the announcer keeps on file for that night. At the end of the night they clear the saved times. I was doing 15's stock so they was no way in hell that after so many mods i did a 14.7. If u guys dont believe me then dont. Just dont bash like crazy like him.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-711902102.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	437.0 KB
ID:	92905   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1889775904.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	472.2 KB
ID:	92906  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1101442808.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	416.7 KB
ID:	92907  
Charlie_santos is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 10:13 PM   #79
Registered Member
Regular
 
BaSohol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 2,789
Ok now this story seems unbelievable
__________________

2007 Ford Mustang GT 5spd
Brenspeed tune, JLT 3, Hurst shifter, 4.10s
O/R Xpipe, 15x8 Jeg Stars with Micky Thompsons
BaSohol is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 10:20 PM   #80
Registered Member
Regular
 
wheelman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaSohol View Post
Ok now this story seems unbelievable
Agreed
wheelman is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 10:45 PM   #81
Registered Member
Regular
 
BaSohol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 2,789
15 seconds stock, then gears and headers shave 2 seconds idk man and like Bori said that 60 foot time is horrible
__________________

2007 Ford Mustang GT 5spd
Brenspeed tune, JLT 3, Hurst shifter, 4.10s
O/R Xpipe, 15x8 Jeg Stars with Micky Thompsons
BaSohol is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 10:49 PM   #82
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter
 
GrabberBlue5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Louisville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 5,661
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

Here ****er

Video proof with the time clearly stated not blurry like your videos

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=mW5ac...%3DmW5ac8qRNwE
You wanna argue and debate, fine, no name calling
__________________
New quick exhaust video

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 11:08 PM   #83
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue5.0 View Post

You wanna argue and debate, fine, no name calling
Sorry just getting annoyed

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaSohol View Post
15 seconds stock, then gears and headers shave 2 seconds idk man and like Bori said that 60 foot time is horrible
I have more mods then that smh u guys are ridiculous MOD can u just delete this whole post no point in just showing my times and my mods if everyone is gna be unbelievers. When clearly there has been more than one 3.7 with even less mods to do what i did.
Charlie_santos is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 11:10 PM   #84
Registered Member
Regular
 
BaSohol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 2,789
I read your mods, the only ones I saw worth mentioning are those 2, your suspension and auburn posi doesn't mean anything with that 60' what mods do you have that add HP?
__________________

2007 Ford Mustang GT 5spd
Brenspeed tune, JLT 3, Hurst shifter, 4.10s
O/R Xpipe, 15x8 Jeg Stars with Micky Thompsons
BaSohol is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 11:15 PM   #85
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaSohol View Post
I read your mods, the only ones I saw worth mentioning are those 2, your suspension and auburn posi doesn't mean anything with that 60' what mods do you have that add HP?
Im honestly done with everything guys no point in even attempting to explain to you if ur just say its unimaginable that my car could actually do 12's i told that guy the reason my 60FT is because i would spin until 3rd, once i hooked i ****en took off! The 4.10 gears pic up quick. But yea im done believe what u want bro i know what i did and u know what you've done.
Charlie_santos is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 11:16 PM   #86
Registered Member
Regular
 
Butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New Mexico
Posts: 1,653
What if it was just a great run¿ im sure no run is alike, just like a dyno pull different numbers on different runs,,, im no expert, never even been to the track but im just saying
__________________
I love speed and Nascar driving,,,
killing gears and dodging traffic,,,
-----NEHP---
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 11:18 PM   #87
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch View Post
What if it was just a great run¿ im sure no run is alike, just like a dyno pull different numbers on different runs,,, im no expert, never even been to the track but im just saying
Thats what i told the guy cuz apparently he's a expert and knows every little factor in the run i did
Charlie_santos is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 11:24 PM   #88
Registered Member
Regular
 
BaSohol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 2,789
Spinning till 3rd sounds like a 14.7 pass. Like I said the only other NA v6 mustangs or even v8 that saw 12s needed a 2.0 or better 60'
__________________

2007 Ford Mustang GT 5spd
Brenspeed tune, JLT 3, Hurst shifter, 4.10s
O/R Xpipe, 15x8 Jeg Stars with Micky Thompsons
BaSohol is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 11:28 PM   #89
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter
 
GrabberBlue5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Louisville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 5,661
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaSohol View Post
Spinning till 3rd sounds like a 14.7 pass. Like I said the only other NA v6 mustangs or even v8 that saw 12s needed a 2.0 or better 60'
I have a 5.0 and couldn't break into the 12's with my 2.1+ 60's (I'm not a great driver lol) and I easily have a low 12/ high 11 car
__________________
New quick exhaust video

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 11:29 PM   #90
Registered Member
Regular
 
BaSohol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 2,789
Exactly
__________________

2007 Ford Mustang GT 5spd
Brenspeed tune, JLT 3, Hurst shifter, 4.10s
O/R Xpipe, 15x8 Jeg Stars with Micky Thompsons
BaSohol is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 11:31 PM   #91
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue5.0 View Post

I have a 5.0 and couldn't break into the 12's with my 2.1+ 60's (I'm not a great driver lol) and I easily have a low 12/ high 11 car
My buddy with his 5.0 tuned with roush suspension and intake does 12.8's all night? How can u NOT do a 12
Charlie_santos is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 11:32 PM   #92
Registered Member
Regular
 
Oh2freshstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Region: California
Posts: 2,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

Sorry just getting annoyed

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------



I have more mods then that smh u guys are ridiculous MOD can u just delete this whole post no point in just showing my times and my mods if everyone is gna be unbelievers. When clearly there has been more than one 3.7 with even less mods to do what i did.
Bro just ignore them. I'm sure us 3.7's wanna know ur numbers & won't bash u for them!! Don't let everyone else ruin it for u & us!!
__________________
-2012 Mustang 5.0- Stock (for now)
-2013 Mustang 3.7 (SOLD)- Best 1/8: 9.057 @ 80.67mph
Oh2freshstang is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 11:35 PM   #93
Registered Member
Regular
 
BaSohol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 2,789
What was your buddy's 60'

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh2freshstang View Post

Bro just ignore them. I'm sure us 3.7's wanna know ur numbers & won't bash u for them!! Don't let everyone else ruin it for u & us!!
Lol u sound like a little Honda kid, I'm not say it can't be done just saying HIS numbers don't add up
__________________

2007 Ford Mustang GT 5spd
Brenspeed tune, JLT 3, Hurst shifter, 4.10s
O/R Xpipe, 15x8 Jeg Stars with Micky Thompsons
BaSohol is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 11:36 PM   #94
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaSohol View Post
What was your buddy's 60'
**** if i know he does autocross now i just remember him and my buddies 08 shelby were the coolest races to watch

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaSohol View Post
What was your buddy's 60'

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------



Lol u sound like a little Honda kid, I'm not say it can't be done just saying HIS numbers don't add up
That honda reference was kinda dick. If u old GT owners are mad then stick to ur V8 section no need to be a jerk here.
Charlie_santos is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 11:40 PM   #95
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter
 
GrabberBlue5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Louisville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 5,661
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

My buddy with his 5.0 tuned with roush suspension and intake does 12.8's all night? How can u NOT do a 12
Eh, it was a cool day and I was on street tires. I babied it down the track from launch to shut down on every run except the last one... Then my 42k mile clutch over heated and started slipping on the one run I decided to go balls to the wall.

For the record I've only ever raced on a 1/4 mile track 5 times in one day. The local track is only 1/8 so I don't know how well I fare in the 1/4 for the most part
__________________
New quick exhaust video

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 11:44 PM   #96
Registered Member
Regular
 
BaSohol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 2,789
I don't care what kind stang you have, l love all mustangs, if you had a old gt I'd question your time as well, this has nothing to do with the motor
__________________

2007 Ford Mustang GT 5spd
Brenspeed tune, JLT 3, Hurst shifter, 4.10s
O/R Xpipe, 15x8 Jeg Stars with Micky Thompsons
BaSohol is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 11:45 PM   #97
Registered Member
Regular
 
Oh2freshstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Region: California
Posts: 2,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaSohol View Post
What was your buddy's 60'

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------



Lol u sound like a little Honda kid, I'm not say it can't be done just saying HIS numbers don't add up
Yup u caught me I'm a Honda kid! No one needs your comments if all your gonna do is hate! We don't need that BS around here! Go join a Camaro forum.
__________________
-2012 Mustang 5.0- Stock (for now)
-2013 Mustang 3.7 (SOLD)- Best 1/8: 9.057 @ 80.67mph
Oh2freshstang is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 11:50 PM   #98
Registered Member
Regular
 
BaSohol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 2,789
I'm not hating! I'm just stating my experience from 10 years at the track,

The Honda joke was cause it sounds like your nut swinging just cause u have a v6 too. Like how honda kids act around other Hondas
__________________

2007 Ford Mustang GT 5spd
Brenspeed tune, JLT 3, Hurst shifter, 4.10s
O/R Xpipe, 15x8 Jeg Stars with Micky Thompsons
BaSohol is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 11:52 PM   #99
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh2freshstang View Post

Yup u caught me I'm a Honda kid! No one needs your comments if all your gonna do is hate! We don't need that BS around here! Go join a Camaro forum.


Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130226_005230.png
Views:	113
Size:	305.9 KB
ID:	92943
2011 Kona Blue is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 11:52 PM   #100
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
Hmm on my 02 gt I ran a best of 13.2. I don't think it's impossible for a 3.7 v6 to get 12 sec NA. But my gt was fully bolted
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 11:55 PM   #101
Registered Member
Regular
 
BaSohol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 2,789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomouz831 View Post
Hmm on my 02 gt I ran a best of 13.2. I don't think it's impossible for a 3.7 v6 to get 12 sec NA. But my gt was fully bolted
I'm NOT SAYING ITS NOT POSSIBLE!!! IM SAYING WITH A 2.3 60' TIME A HIGH 13 sec PASS MAKES SENSE
__________________

2007 Ford Mustang GT 5spd
Brenspeed tune, JLT 3, Hurst shifter, 4.10s
O/R Xpipe, 15x8 Jeg Stars with Micky Thompsons
BaSohol is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 11:55 PM   #102
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomouz831 View Post
Hmm on my 02 gt I ran a best of 13.2. I don't think it's impossible for a 3.7 v6 to get 12 sec NA. But my gt was fully bolted
Watch the vid before u even say a NA 3.7 cant do it
Charlie_santos is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 11:58 PM   #103
Registered Member
Regular
 
Oh2freshstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Region: California
Posts: 2,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaSohol View Post
I'm not hating! I'm just stating my experience from 10 years at the track,

The Honda joke was cause it sounds like your nut swinging just cause u have a v6 too. Like how honda kids act around other Hondas
If your just stating your experience then just state it & that's it don't stay here bashing on him. Bottom line you weren't there & he was so all we can do is take his word for it & if he's lying then that's on him. Not like he's here saying he ran in the 10's or something.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaSohol View Post
I'm not hating! I'm just stating my experience from 10 years at the track,

The Honda joke was cause it sounds like your nut swinging just cause u have a v6 too. Like how honda kids act around other Hondas
& I'm on no ones nuts. I'm here to see what other 3.7's are out there doing that's all. No need to be salty about it.
__________________
-2012 Mustang 5.0- Stock (for now)
-2013 Mustang 3.7 (SOLD)- Best 1/8: 9.057 @ 80.67mph
Oh2freshstang is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 11:58 PM   #104
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
I'm not saying you can't do it or anyone has done it.
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 11:59 PM   #105
Registered Member
Regular
 
Oh2freshstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Region: California
Posts: 2,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
Lmao! *tear*
__________________
-2012 Mustang 5.0- Stock (for now)
-2013 Mustang 3.7 (SOLD)- Best 1/8: 9.057 @ 80.67mph
Oh2freshstang is offline  
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > At the Track

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



08:03 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.