yaaa i won 1st place drag racing - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > At the Track



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-20-2013, 06:50 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sirtat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Canada
Posts: 294
yaaa i won 1st place drag racing

I won 1st place drag racing pro class
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1196871994.jpg
Views:	307
Size:	525.9 KB
ID:	119599  
__________________
IBLT IT
2005 Promar Performance forged long block
Kenne Bell 2.8L LC mammoth supercherger
and and and I DRIVE IT LIKE I STOLE IT !!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K_QJ...ure=plcp<br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWfvYVYlfio&feature=plcp
Sirtat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-20-2013, 06:53 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
MidnightBlueGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 3,887
Congrats!
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 07:02 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
JayStang718's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: New York City
Region: New York
Posts: 106
Congrats congrats
JayStang718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-20-2013, 07:04 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sirtat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Canada
Posts: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueGT View Post
Congrats!
thx... it's funny I wanted to be eliminated early so I could do some time only runs and change the suspension around, but luckily for me I didn't get eliminated so I will have to do some suspension changes next time and try get my 60' down below 1.6
__________________
IBLT IT
2005 Promar Performance forged long block
Kenne Bell 2.8L LC mammoth supercherger
and and and I DRIVE IT LIKE I STOLE IT !!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K_QJ...ure=plcp<br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWfvYVYlfio&feature=plcp
Sirtat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 07:21 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
610swolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Louisville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 442
nice man congrats!
610swolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 08:15 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
Coleton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Wekiva springs
Region: Florida
Posts: 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtat View Post

thx... it's funny I wanted to be eliminated early so I could do some time only runs and change the suspension around, but luckily for me I didn't get eliminated so I will have to do some suspension changes next time and try get my 60' down below 1.6
Congratz! What all is done to this bad boy?
Coleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 08:26 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sirtat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Canada
Posts: 294
omg tax my brain why don't ya
k well


-forged 4340 crank
-forged H beam rods
-blower pistons
-kenne bell mammoth supercharger 22psi
-spec stage 3 + clutch
-center force zero balance flywheel
-cervinis "Eleanor" body kit
-BBK 1-5/8 ceramic shorty headers
-BBK off road X pipe
-electric header dumps
-cervinis stainless side exhaust
-adjustable lower control arms
-steeda HD adjustable upper 3rd link
-axle exchange 4" driveshaft
-wot box
-ford racing drag springs
-Lakewood 50/50 rear shocks
-gt500 duel fuel pumps
-kenne bell boosta pump
-ford racing 60lb injectors
-predator
-4:10 gears
-20" boss rims
-push start button


k that's the basics there's more though
__________________
IBLT IT
2005 Promar Performance forged long block
Kenne Bell 2.8L LC mammoth supercherger
and and and I DRIVE IT LIKE I STOLE IT !!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K_QJ...ure=plcp<br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWfvYVYlfio&feature=plcp
Sirtat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 08:27 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
Coleton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Wekiva springs
Region: Florida
Posts: 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtat View Post
omg tax my brain why don't ya
k well

-forged 4340 crank
-forged H beam rods
-blower pistons
-kenne bell mammoth supercharger 22psi
-spec stage 3 + clutch
-center force zero balance flywheel
-cervinis "Eleanor" body kit
-BBK 1-5/8 ceramic shorty headers
-BBK off road X pipe
-electric header dumps
-cervinis stainless side exhaust
-adjustable lower control arms
-steeda HD adjustable upper 3rd link
-axle exchange 4" driveshaft
-wot box
-ford racing drag springs
-Lakewood 50/50 rear shocks
-gt500 duel fuel pumps
-kenne bell boosta pump
-ford racing 60lb injectors
-predator
-4:10 gears
-20" boss rims
-push start button

k that's the basics there's more though
Is that all? Haha sick Man! Bet you showed those 5.0's up!
Coleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 09:04 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
White03GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hereford
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtat View Post
omg tax my brain why don't ya
k well

-forged 4340 crank
-forged H beam rods
-blower pistons
-kenne bell mammoth supercharger 22psi
-spec stage 3 + clutch
-center force zero balance flywheel
-cervinis "Eleanor" body kit
-BBK 1-5/8 ceramic shorty headers
-BBK off road X pipe
-electric header dumps
-cervinis stainless side exhaust
-adjustable lower control arms
-steeda HD adjustable upper 3rd link
-axle exchange 4" driveshaft
-wot box
-ford racing drag springs
-Lakewood 50/50 rear shocks
-gt500 duel fuel pumps
-kenne bell boosta pump
-ford racing 60lb injectors
-predator
-4:10 gears
-20" boss rims
-push start button

k that's the basics there's more though
Holy hell thats a nice list lol. What were you running? Congrats on the W!
White03GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 09:41 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: San Antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtat View Post
omg tax my brain why don't ya
k well


-forged 4340 crank
-forged H beam rods
-blower pistons
-kenne bell mammoth supercharger 22psi
-spec stage 3 + clutch
-center force zero balance flywheel
-cervinis "Eleanor" body kit
-BBK 1-5/8 ceramic shorty headers
-BBK off road X pipe
-electric header dumps
-cervinis stainless side exhaust
-adjustable lower control arms
-steeda HD adjustable upper 3rd link
-axle exchange 4" driveshaft
-wot box
-ford racing drag springs
-Lakewood 50/50 rear shocks
-gt500 duel fuel pumps
-kenne bell boosta pump
-ford racing 60lb injectors
-predator
-4:10 gears
-20" boss rims
-push start button


k that's the basics there's more though
If I wanted to do internals to make my stock motor stronger how much did that cost you and where did you get your parts from
Torchred2010gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 10:14 PM   #11
Sad Panda
Staff
 
silverskoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,630
Badass
__________________
@silverskoundrel
05 TL Mustang Base (the silverskoundrel) - sold
05 TL Mustang GT - sold
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 10:58 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sirtat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Canada
Posts: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchred2010gt View Post

If I wanted to do internals to make my stock motor stronger how much did that cost you and where did you get your parts from
it was about 5000 for all forged components, arp 2000 bolts fully assembled long block.. so it came with heads cams lifters timing chain phasers and obviously the block ect... all I had to do was oil pan,intake sensors and valve covers...

I bought is from promar performance engines (ask for AL) they gave me a 1 year warranty and I told them I drive it like I stole it !!

seriously I've launched this car with promars engine from 6000 rpm countless times and have probably put over 30,000 on it about 2 years
__________________
IBLT IT
2005 Promar Performance forged long block
Kenne Bell 2.8L LC mammoth supercherger
and and and I DRIVE IT LIKE I STOLE IT !!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K_QJ...ure=plcp<br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWfvYVYlfio&feature=plcp
Sirtat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 02:04 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rogue Slider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: DFW
Region: Texas
Posts: 586
Congrats
__________________
Rogue Slider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 04:13 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
Cool!
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 06:50 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: cleveland
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 64
Congrats. Amazing car. Hopefully mine will be at that level one day.
mustangmaniac06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 11:15 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: San Antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtat View Post
it was about 5000 for all forged components, arp 2000 bolts fully assembled long block.. so it came with heads cams lifters timing chain phasers and obviously the block ect... all I had to do was oil pan,intake sensors and valve covers...

I bought is from promar performance engines (ask for AL) they gave me a 1 year warranty and I told them I drive it like I stole it !!

seriously I've launched this car with promars engine from 6000 rpm countless times and have probably put over 30,000 on it about 2 years
Thanks man ill definantly look into it.how much are you pushing
Torchred2010gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 12:56 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sirtat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Canada
Posts: 294
I honestly don't look at the HP numbers because they mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING comparing 1 dyno to another.. near where I live we have 2 different dyno's 1 is a mustang dynomometer (that's the guy I use) and the dyno at ford is just a free spun dyno like a dynojet anyways the mustang dynomometer reads 18% less back to back many many ppl have gone from the one dyno shop to the other on the same day and EVERYBODY agrees it is 18% lower HP number... and the problem is the mustang dyno tuner guy is a waaayyyyy better tuner many many motors have melted down from the other guys tunes... see the pic :/ anyways my motor with 22 psi is right around the 700 HP mark... as long as your a/f ratios are perfect your car is making the maximum potential HP...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4140785137.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	269.6 KB
ID:	119724  
__________________
IBLT IT
2005 Promar Performance forged long block
Kenne Bell 2.8L LC mammoth supercherger
and and and I DRIVE IT LIKE I STOLE IT !!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K_QJ...ure=plcp<br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWfvYVYlfio&feature=plcp
Sirtat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 04:21 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mustangkid34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Alabama
Posts: 352
DANG that piston is completely melted!

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

😱
Mustangkid34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 04:44 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
cheelyb09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,262
Congrats
cheelyb09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 05:19 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
99mustang99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Piedmont
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtat View Post
I honestly don't look at the HP numbers because they mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING comparing 1 dyno to another.. near where I live we have 2 different dyno's 1 is a mustang dynomometer (that's the guy I use) and the dyno at ford is just a free spun dyno like a dynojet anyways the mustang dynomometer reads 18% less back to back many many ppl have gone from the one dyno shop to the other on the same day and EVERYBODY agrees it is 18% lower HP number... and the problem is the mustang dyno tuner guy is a waaayyyyy better tuner many many motors have melted down from the other guys tunes... see the pic :/ anyways my motor with 22 psi is right around the 700 HP mark... as long as your a/f ratios are perfect your car is making the maximum potential HP...
Itll buff out.. Eventually
99mustang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 05:42 PM   #21
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Very nice.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 06:36 PM   #22
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Lalayla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tampa
Region: Florida
Posts: 5,066
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Congrats
__________________

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 07:11 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sirtat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Canada
Posts: 294
thx everybody ya that piston is messed !!

it even kinda looks like a face
__________________
IBLT IT
2005 Promar Performance forged long block
Kenne Bell 2.8L LC mammoth supercherger
and and and I DRIVE IT LIKE I STOLE IT !!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K_QJ...ure=plcp<br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWfvYVYlfio&feature=plcp
Sirtat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 08:01 AM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mustangkid34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Alabama
Posts: 352
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtat View Post
thx everybody ya that piston is messed !!

it even kinda looks like a face
Lol it does haha
Mustangkid34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 12:59 PM   #25
Registered User
Newbie
 
sladcikdust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New Lenox
Region: Illinois
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtat View Post
I won 1st place drag racing pro class
Great job !!! Bad car dude...
sladcikdust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 01:13 PM   #26
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtat View Post
thx everybody ya that piston is messed !!

it even kinda looks like a face
It looks like an angry Asian guy.



Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4189261315.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	225.1 KB
ID:	119885
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 02:29 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mooncricket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post

It looks like an angry Asian guy.
Haha that's great!!!
Mooncricket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 03:24 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
sebasflorez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Baton Rouge
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 367
Congrats OP!! Great Job!
sebasflorez is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > At the Track

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



05:24 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.