Tracks! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > At the Track



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-21-2013, 01:08 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
White03GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hereford
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,057
Tracks!

So I'm going on a road trip and want to hit as many tracks as I can towards cali and in cali from texas. 1/4 miles, road courses just anything. Need a damn stress relief! And would love a list of tracks, thats where yall come in....
White03GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-21-2013, 02:21 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mile high JDF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Thronton
Region: Colorado
Posts: 5,989
Well what sort of route are you taking? I would recommend High Plains Raceway and Bandimere Speedway if you feel like swinging up to Colorado.
__________________
Sold - Black 2000 Mustang GT, gone but definitely not forgotten
- Silver 2007 Corvette
Current - DHG 2001 Bullitt
Mile high JDF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 03:20 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
White03GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hereford
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDF View Post
Well what sort of route are you taking? I would recommend High Plains Raceway and Bandimere Speedway if you feel like swinging up to Colorado.
Sounds like a plan. I'm not sure how long I'll be gone. I guess a few weeks until i run out of money lol. Just need to get the hell out of here for awhile and there's no better stress relief than pushing a pony to its limits.
White03GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-21-2013, 03:43 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mile high JDF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Thronton
Region: Colorado
Posts: 5,989
Quote:
Originally Posted by White03GT View Post

Sounds like a plan. I'm not sure how long I'll be gone. I guess a few weeks until i run out of money lol. Just need to get the hell out of here for awhile and there's no better stress relief than pushing a pony to its limits.
Hell yeah. When are you planning on taking it? I'm going to High Plains on the 29th.
__________________
Sold - Black 2000 Mustang GT, gone but definitely not forgotten
- Silver 2007 Corvette
Current - DHG 2001 Bullitt
Mile high JDF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 06:11 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Oh2freshstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Region: California
Posts: 2,604
That sounds like fun man!! Where in Cali? There's Irwindale speedway in Irwindale if ur interested. It's every Thursday!
__________________
-2012 Mustang 5.0- Stock (for now)
-2013 Mustang 3.7 (SOLD)- Best 1/8: 9.057 @ 80.67mph
Oh2freshstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 06:31 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
White03GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hereford
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDF View Post
Hell yeah. When are you planning on taking it? I'm going to High Plains on the 29th.
Ah im going to try being there the 29th. Im suppose to work all that following week still. Will definitely let you know! If I miss it i can work it in to my return route lol

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh2freshstang View Post
That sounds like fun man!! Where in Cali? There's Irwindale speedway in Irwindale if ur interested. It's every Thursday!
No where specific. Just feel like going to the west coast for a bit and see what its like. Have family in sac town and napa and I believe a cousin or two in San Diego. Irwindale is on the list! Thank you!
White03GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 06:39 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
Oh2freshstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Region: California
Posts: 2,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by White03GT View Post

Ah im going to try being there the 29th. Im suppose to work all that following week still. Will definitely let you know! If I miss it i can work it in to my return route lol

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------



No where specific. Just feel like going to the west coast for a bit and see what its like. Have family in sac town and napa and I believe a cousin or two in San Diego. Irwindale is on the list! Thank you!
That's cool man it sounds like fun! Hit me up if u make it to Irwindale I'm down to meet up there!
__________________
-2012 Mustang 5.0- Stock (for now)
-2013 Mustang 3.7 (SOLD)- Best 1/8: 9.057 @ 80.67mph
Oh2freshstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 06:47 PM   #8
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
There is Sonoma Raceway, as well as Sacramento Raceway in NorCal.
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 06:54 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
White03GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hereford
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh2freshstang View Post
That's cool man it sounds like fun! Hit me up if u make it to Irwindale I'm down to meet up there!
I will man ill be posting on here when and where I will be for sure! As well as experiences lol. I just pray i don't hit a wall on my immature adventure!

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
There is Sonoma Raceway, as well as Sacramento Raceway in NorCal.
Yeah my cousin goes there some. I'm more then likely going too as well
White03GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 06:58 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mile high JDF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Thronton
Region: Colorado
Posts: 5,989
Quote:
Originally Posted by White03GT View Post

Ah im going to try being there the 29th. Im suppose to work all that following week still. Will definitely let you know! If I miss it i can work it in to my return route lol
Ok cool! I'll be there with BlackedoutBKR on the 29th in the afternoon session.
__________________
Sold - Black 2000 Mustang GT, gone but definitely not forgotten
- Silver 2007 Corvette
Current - DHG 2001 Bullitt
Mile high JDF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 07:03 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
Oh2freshstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Region: California
Posts: 2,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by White03GT View Post

I will man ill be posting on here when and where I will be for sure! As well as experiences lol. I just pray i don't hit a wall on my immature adventure!
Sounds cool man! Yea hopefully not or that will suck huge ones!! Lmao.
__________________
-2012 Mustang 5.0- Stock (for now)
-2013 Mustang 3.7 (SOLD)- Best 1/8: 9.057 @ 80.67mph
Oh2freshstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 10:01 PM   #12
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Idk how long your trip is going to last, but if you are around the Sacramento area October 12th there is a huge car show going on, and afterwards all the cars cruise to Sacramento raceway WHILE GETTING A POLICE ESCORT.
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 01:02 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Salinas
Region: California
Posts: 7,409
Be sure to keep us posted when you get to Northern California, White... We'll all try to meet up.
straybullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 01:10 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
MidnightBlueGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 3,887
Pumping some iron or running helps with stress too! Whenever I get overwhelmed or angry thats fuels me for a great workout and completely changes my mood.
Not really help with your question but trying to help that blood pressure! Lol
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 01:16 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
Oh2freshstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Region: California
Posts: 2,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueGT View Post
Pumping some iron or running helps with stress too! Whenever I get overwhelmed or angry thats fuels me for a great workout and completely changes my mood.
Not really help with your question but trying to help that blood pressure! Lol
Lmao. I take it out on the basketball ball court & I'm straight!
__________________
-2012 Mustang 5.0- Stock (for now)
-2013 Mustang 3.7 (SOLD)- Best 1/8: 9.057 @ 80.67mph
Oh2freshstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 02:37 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
White03GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hereford
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueGT View Post
Pumping some iron or running helps with stress too! Whenever I get overwhelmed or angry thats fuels me for a great workout and completely changes my mood. Not really help with your question but trying to help that blood pressure! Lol
Yeah usually helps here too buuut this ones different. Just gotta get out of here for awhile. If not ill end up doing something stupid. Thanks though!

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
Idk how long your trip is going to last, but if you are around the Sacramento area October 12th there is a huge car show going on, and afterwards all the cars cruise to Sacramento raceway WHILE GETTING A POLICE ESCORT.
Lol idk how long either. Until I drain my bank account i suppose

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by straybullitt View Post
Be sure to keep us posted when you get to Northern California, White... We'll all try to meet up.
Will do bro! Sounds like a plan!
White03GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 07:54 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
White03GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hereford
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,057
Well it's going to be awhile before this happens. I can't leave the county for awhile now. Thanks anyways guys!
White03GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 05:28 AM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
McQueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,608
LAGUNA SECA!!!!!!!!!!!!
If u don't go to race just check it out, it is an amazing track by far my favorite.
McQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 12:49 PM   #19
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen View Post
LAGUNA SECA!!!!!!!!!!!! If u don't go to race just check it out, it is an amazing track by far my favorite.
I wish Laguna Seca had more open race
days, and when they do they are a **** load of $$$$$.
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 12:56 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
SoberGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Sierra Vista
Region: Arizona
Posts: 325
If you're driving through southern AZ. Southwestern international speedway. If you drive by here I'll join ya up there. And I'll hook you up with a place to stay so that you can save some dough on the trip lol
SoberGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > At the Track

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



12:08 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.