Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Anyone in the 11s? With out turbos/ sc?

3K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  anoa324 
#1 ·
What's the fastest that you guys have seen with a 2013-2014 5.0 that' doesn't have a supercharger or turbos and what mods got you there thanks a bunch !

#6 ·
yeah, read sig. All on tires and traction, pretty much.

#8 ·
The UCA was the biggest help, LCAs did a little. I did not want relos, as I am not lowered and they would jack up handling and braking. Plus I wasn't willing to weld them in, which I'd really recommend on a slick/MT setup.

#13 ·
There's a guy on one of the Facebook groups running 11.5 with just tires, 4.10 gears, k&n filter, and a dyno tune.

#14 ·
There's a picture of my car on my dragstrip's site very nearly pulling one of those fatass Brembo wheels and tires off the ground at the start line, on the "handling" suspension. I love these cars, hehe.

It's easy but it isn't; to do it on pretty much traction and tires. It took me to get the right day and the right launch rpm/routine and a good bit of practice to get it there, especially full weight. I just needed to prove to myself the Procal had it in it to shove a full-weight GT into the 11s. I really don't need anything more out of my daily driver, it's all just for laughs now.

Right rear shock's leaking a bit now and I needed to grease the swaybar up as all the hard launches were straining stuff a bit and things were starting to make noise. The BBP shock is like $28 online so, meh, whatever.

#15 ·
My personal best is 11.87@119.7. I have full exhaust, intake, boss manifold, control arms. Bama tune and slicks/skinnies. This was on a 90* day with the DA at 2,700ft. If the weather would have been cooler and I had an aftermarket clutch, I would have been able to cut a much better 60ft and would have been deeper into the 11's.

Hope this helps!

-Dan

#19 ·
MyMustangIsBlk you realize this is the internet right? Stock, this deal runs 12.9 @ a buck ten, in the qtr. So, were talking another 10mph in the glove box. That's a lot of HP my friend. Somewhere out there is a guy running 10s with just a few sawz-all adjustments.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.