Texas World Speedway - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > At the Track

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-29-2015, 11:07 AM   #1
Registered Member
Region: Texas
Texas World Speedway

I don't know if some of you people have heard by now, but I just found out. Texas World Speedway is closing it's doors for good ending March; or around that time since there won't be any events taking place after March. Apparently it's going to be turned into a residential area, used for College Station etc.

What I also found out is there will be "The Final Roundup" at TWS March 27-29, to say farewell to the track.

"Join Track Guys, Mustang Club of America and SMC Events as we say goodbye with a party like no other. From on-track driving, a massive car show, a poker run, catered dinner and more, this will be an event NOT to be missed!"

Something else I heard is that Ford is sending the new GT350 and Jim Owens to speak.

Texas World Speedway Management Responds To Rumors Of Track's Future

Why Texas World Speedway Must Be Saved

The Final Roundup

*Don't know if it should go here or not, but if if needs to be moved by all means[COLOR="Silver"]

"I know I was born and I know that I'll die... The in between is mine." -Pearl Jam
Vic14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 01:44 PM   #2
Registered Member
I remember seeing TWS back in the 70's and 80's when Hwy 6 was just a two lane hwy.

2014 Ruby Red V6 Premium, Pony Package, Magnaflow Street Axle-backs, MMD Hood Struts, SCT X4 with Steeda lifetime tunes, Boss 302 Strut tower brace, JLT Oil Separator, OEM extended range remote start, Raxiom Navigation.
dj2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 04:31 PM   #3
Registered Member
Damn that blows, I was looking to do the driving school they offer...or soon to be 'offered'
jkattchee is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > At the Track