Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Ford track pack suspension?

441 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  rotaryjunky 
#1 ·
2016 GT with PP and recaros only options. I have read lots of positive views on the track pack suspension but these are not necessarily track rats. I have a civic and a turbo miata that I track as regularly as I can, so the mustang is my daily driver. My first remotely new car (and I'm an old guy) and I love it. I did take it on track once and although I was careful (sport mode tempering the fun), it was a ton of fun. Street driving can build up a little frustration that unleashing this beast helps with. But I do not want it to end up as a track car by any means but I can tolerate a reasonably stiff suspension and I find the PP to be a bit soft and rolly.
I can save, and in a few years buy a used GT350, or I can save for a little bit and get the track pack suspension, which I like because it is an engineered package, and perhaps some GT350 wheels and tires (through a friend). Will I love my car even more? Will I only want to track it and be able to sell lots of cars? I struggle with these questions and many more. Any, well almost any, thoughts are appreciated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.