Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Oh my god those GT350R recaro seats. I want them!

7K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Kyle4749 
#1 ·
Man those seats are boss.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
I've got Recaro's in my 14 and they fit me really good. I like the thigh support although I haven't driven more than 2 hours at one sitting.
When I had my 97 SVT Cobra I had Maximum Motor Sports make a 10 point cage because I raced the car in Silver States Classic. The class I was in (130mph) required one. Since I used my 97 as a fun driver I needed something I could take in and out.....they built one but it was expensive. I actually called them to see what one would cost for my 2014........and it is really expensive!, I think a normal molly cage is over $600 by the time you put swing outs and a few other options on it..............plus once it's in it's in.........unless you want to spend another $1000 to have a custom made take-out.............then there is the FE-36 system and on and on and on......................racing gets to be really expensive.

#10 ·
those seats are sweet as hell. Would love them with an option to have the white match the exterior color

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.