2017 GT350 Ordering Information:
3 new colors:
- $54,295.00 (this includes the new "Track pack" standard features!)
- $900 Destination & Delivery
- $1,300 Gas Guzzler
- this is the preview color for the Ford GT and the performance car line up.
- everyone knows what this is
Ruby Red metallic
Competition Orange and Deep Impact Blue
Too bad they didn't delete Avalanche Grey. I can see deleting DIB as they now have 2 new blues. But I kind of think they should have kept the orange.
Standard features will now include:
Oil, transmission & diff coolers
- People with Tech Pack cars were upset that they didn't get the coolers.
- so few cars were ordered as the base $49k car, as the real reason the GT350 handles so well is the magneride shocks. It was a dumbing down / cheapening of the model to provide it with out them.
- raised decklid spoiler standard
Aluminum tower brace
Fully loaded example configuration:
- Electronics package - SYNC 3, Nav, 9 speakers (not sure price)
- Convenience package - SYNC 3, Nav, Dual Zone AC, heated/cooled seats ($3,000)
- Base price: $54,295.00
- Gas Guzzler: $1,300.00
- Destination: $900.00
- Over top Stripe: $475.00
- Painted roof: $695.00
- Convenience Package: $3,000.00
- Vehicle Cover: $375.00
- for a fully loaded 2017 Shelby GT350
Dealers are already putting in their orders now.
A lot of 2016 model year owners are selling their cars, b/c they wanted the track pack (now standard) and Tech pack but it wasn't available, and is now for 2017.
2015 are the rare collectibles.
2016 was the "catch up with demand" and just take what you could get, but then a lot of people aren't happy with the limited options and are already or will be selling. They're cranking out the GT350R's now as they wrap up 2016 production.
2017 will be the customizable keepers, that you can actually get what you want, when you want. (shortages will be over)
Notice the glut of 2016 GT350's at dealers now and on ebay that aren't moving. In 3 months, you'll be able to buy a 2016 at a bargain. Whatever you do don't buy a 2016 GT350, especially not from a speculator/ 3rd party, over MSRP. You'll regret getting raped in a couple of months, when the flood gates open on the 2017 information, orders, inventory, etc.
Rumor Mill: 10-speed automatic from the Raptor will be coming soon.