Mustang Evolution Forum banner

727hp - 2016 Mustang GT for: $39,995.

4K views 25 replies 13 participants last post by  DLeader17 
#1 ·
Drool over this

Lebanon Ford Inc. | New Ford dealership in Lebanon, OH 45036

Lebanon Ford Performance (LFP) has found a way to build a 727 horsepower - 2016 Mustang GT for: $39,995. This is not a misprint and you are not buying a pre-owned vehicle. This is a brand new, 2016 GT with a ROUSH Phase 2 Supercharger. When we are finished, you are a set of tires, a few suspension tweaks and a good driver away from a 10.95 quarter mile. The best part, we can do it all with $0 down, pending credit approval. If ordered your car will ready in approximately 10-12 weeks and can be shipped to your drive way, anywhere in the United States.

#2 · (Edited)
Phase 1 is the way better deal. Probably cheaper and its got the full warranty. Only difference is a pully, a boost a pump type thing and a tune.

#9 ·
I agree. That's how I did my '12 GT. 30k for the car, 6k to have ford install the Roush SC. Figured if anything was going to go wrong it would happen within the warranty period. In the meantime I installed the other goodies, suspension etc and then when I felt there was enough time on the motor, upgraded pulleys, BAP and tune. Each summer since 2012 I've felt like I got a new car :D not to mention I learned how to drive and respect the power instead of going right from a focus to a 675hp mustang.

#4 · (Edited)
Lol yeah I did a bit... but those also come with a full warranty. I would buy the phase 1 and then upgrade it to phase 2 after the warranty expired, the upgrade kit is $1k from Roush and is only a pulley and a boost a pump and a re-flash. **** if wife's student loans weren't due I'd buy one right now. Bookmarking this place for later tho. I bet they keep doing the same thing with the newer, better 2018 versions. Bet there are leftovers for the 2020 changeover that get this treatment for the same price. 2019 is my big "payoff" year so timing would be perfect.

#7 ·
Yep, screw the muscle car era. Yeah I said it! :)

I mean yeah muscle cars kick tail, but performance wise they are miserable to what we have now. For the most part...

#10 ·
I'd like to find a 1969 Mustang coupe that is nothing special. I'd completely strip it down to just the body and frame. Then I'd outfit it with all modern seating, electronics, engine and suspension. It would be really cool to own a true muscle car body/frame ---> with all modern parts. It'd look awesome, ride phenomenally well, handle awesome, and have so much power. One day maybe.

Attachments

#12 ·
Ditto except I'm a fastback fan. The '69 is why I bought my '12. Seen a few makeovers on tv that were pretty sick.

#11 ·
I'd do it with a 51 Mercury. Matte black, black interior, chop top, tubbed out back, 408w with AOD, all updated suspension and a badass interior and system.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#13 ·
I'm like the only person I know who likes the original-70 coupes better lol

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#14 ·
Well, some people are just that weird! :Dl

#18 ·
Misfire codes after clutch upgrade... Dealer has tried relearn etc etc... I even spent $875 to pull the tranny to make sure all was right with the install... yet still misfire codes... so far Roush dealer unable to fix after a week... they are working with Roush with a new update... really been a downer for me.. have read every single piece of info online to figure it out... my new LFP 727 mustang needs a break through... kudos to the Mechanic I am sure is giving it his all...

#20 ·
I was looking into that deal for awhile, but realized by the time you add in tax and supporting mods (billet OPG's, crank sprocket, driveshaft, tires and lot of suspension upgrades) you're looking at close to 50K.

So I ended up finding a supercharged '14 (E85), with almost all the mods you'll ever need, 675 rwhp, for 31k. And not a base model either, PP, TP car.

Has anyone mentioned the twin turbo deal they're doing now?

#21 ·
Haven't seen that. Seen the 550hp Eco with no warranty they are doing tho lol. I hear looking for a lightly used Coyote tho... I mean no warranty and you are right with all the stuff you have to add in. Real good values right now are supercharged Boss Mustangs and the 07-09 (and even some 2010) GT500s. Seen multiple big power GT500s with low miles going for under $30k. One here was a 30k mile 07 with EVERYTHING done already. As in all suspension, full stainless longtube exhaust, MGW shifter, RXT clutch, TVS and some OEM Shelby cosmetics making 620 to the wheels on a conservative tune. Garage kept 100% and the dude sold it for $28k... like... yeah...

#22 ·
I did the 670hp with the warranty and an auto trans. I feel bad for Vincy but my car with 670 hp is all you need and is traction limited anyways. I started out at Lebanon but ended up at a local dealership (Detroit area) and had it installed at Roush. I ended up at 52K but upgraded to a premium and had Roush install coil overs, resonator delete and SLP Loudmouth II axle backs.

#24 · (Edited)
My brother, that's the way to go... you did the best thing there getting the 670. Lebanon ford will continue to market their builds and make money... that's okay... it's why there is business... but people need to know that without a warranty, they would be screwed like me... no dealership really gives a crap after you sign on the dotted line... enjoy your car Mastercraft... trust me when I say you definitely don't want to go through what I have for a Lebanon LFP 727 with no warranty... Biggest mistake I have ever made putting 12K down on this unfortunate car... would never ever happen again... am looking at that Camaro ZL1... that's gonna be my go to down the road as soon as I recover from the financial loss that is Lebanon Ford LFP 727 disaster...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.