Initial or beginning mods: (Thanks to stampde
1. Take the air box out.
2. Remove the air silencer that goes into the fender.
3. Then re install the air box with a K&N Filter. (Note: You can save some $$ and skip the K&N filter if you plan on a CAI later.)
4. It would be a good idea to do a basic tune up (fuel filter, plugs, wires, cap & rotor) at this point.
5. Grab a timing light and advance the timing to *14 degrees initial, or as far as you can go without it pinging on acceleration.
It'll wake right up !!!........that is if it's stock ...........
Next mods in line are: (Thanks once again to stampde
1. Cold air intake system.
2. TB & MAF upgrade. (May want to consider upgrading to 24 lb. injectors and MAF at this time.)
3. HCI - Heads, Cam & Intake
4. Headers & Exhaust.
6. Chip or Tuner - Bama Chip Tune from American Muscle 87-93
---The Anderson Ford Motorsports PMS Tuner. 86-93